India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

isnt chiku getting married to arohi?

zeefan 1 Senior Member
zeefan 1
zeefan 1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
why is everyone so happy? and why is everyone talking about arjuhi wedding ?

didnt the article say arohi is getting married to chiku ? i am so confused , can anyone please clear my confusion?

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Well, there was another article posted (from tellychakker) which specifically said that Arohi would marry Arjun and not chiku!! which is why all of us kmhians are in party mood and super dupper happy.. join the party!!
Have a good weekend!! but i really can't wait for Monday episode!! awwwwww.. when is the weekend gonna be over.. i hate weekends!!
limenlemony Newbie
limenlemony
limenlemony

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Well, there was another article posted (from tellychakker) which specifically said that Arohi would marry Arjun and not chiku!! which is why all of us kmhians are in party mood and super dupper happy.. join the party!!
Have a good weekend!! but i really can't wait for Monday episode!! awwwwww.. when is the weekend gonna be over.. i hate weekends!!
limenlemony Newbie
limenlemony
limenlemony

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by limenlemony

Originally posted by love_kuki

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I think Arjun will marry Arohi, and then he'll take revenge that way. I don't know just a prediction, but now it makes it more clear seeing cheeku leave like that, and I bet Arjun will just wear his clothes or something and marry her.
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Read this you Will understand everything

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1591682
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
HURRAH ARJUN AND AROHI MARRY
....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
ARJUN & AROHI Will get married..Smile (tellychakkar article)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index