Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

14th January Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arjun saying to Kartar that keep this file in your house because i am going to add many pages that u will just keep counting.Arjun says u guys stole me the most important thing in my life and now start counting days and i'll steal your most important thing.Arohi dad ask what are u saying?Arjun says i said what u heard Sudhir Aluwhalia.Arohi says what are u saying.Arjun says u should be thankful that i am only talking and not hitting.Rajveer goes to hit Arjun but he pushes him away.Arohi try to explain Arjun that it was only an accident.Arjun says then there will be more accidents.Arohi says if u touch my family then and Arjun holds her hand and ask what u will do?Arjun says i won't forget tonight and wont let u guys forget either.Arjun says i used to love u a lot and now i hate u more then i used to love u.Arjun says after the marriage u will be sad all the time.Arjun says Rashi came here to talk u about me and says she lost her child and i lost my dreams and happiness.

Arjun says i will ruin ur life and leaves.Gauri smiles.Rajveer says that we don't need to be scared from him and says Tayaji and me we will come with the baarat.Rajveer says we will take the baarat infront of the Singhanias house.Arohi is crying in her room and Arjun is somewhere drinking.Arjun and Arohi both remember when they were togheter.Arohi says to herself that i should not think about Arjun now as he was a bad dream.Arohi says tomorrow i will start my new life and says good bye Arjun.Arjun look to the skies and ask why did u do that with me?Arjun says happiness is for everyone but for me there is only sadness.Arjun says i changed my path to become a good person and i only asked u for some time so i can get back Arohi but you could not see this.Arjun says u have always given me sadness in my life but today u ruined everything.Arjun ask that who will punish u for whatever u did and Arjun gets up and says i will punish u.Arjun starts to walk and says from today i will do whatever i feel is good.Arjun says now i am the god for myself as i don't believe in u now.

Next day,Arohi comes down and saw everyone is sad and goes to them.Arohi ask to everyone if i am looking good in my wedding clothes.Arohi says i am fine and says we don't need to be scared of a criminal.Arohi and the rest of the family have a little family hug.Chiku baarat is going infront of Arjun house and Arjun see this.Chiku saw that its the Singhanias house and tells to Rajveer and Tayaji to cover me as Arjun will try to kill me.Chiku tells to the people to move faster.Chiku enters the house and Arohi mom does the aarti.Arohi comes and sits at the mandap next to Chiku.Arohi cousins and Lovedeep makes a plan to steal Chiku shoes.Kartar says Gauri is the one who is more happy for the wedding of Arohi.Gauri says to herself u guys don't know the real reason and says i can't wait until Arohi and Chiku marry.

DJ says there are only 5 minutes left for the pheres.Chiku says my eyes are still not open and i'll go and sleep for 5 minutes..Chiku says i will be back before the 5 minutes are finish.Chiku leaves and there is a glass being broken from a waiter by mistake.DJ says remove it from here as its a bad luck.Arjun enters and everyone looks at him.Arjun sits down infront of everyone and Arohi looks away.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nishasoujik27Vedashri14mehakmacoverJANNAVER_ER_YAvilokiparmarDamayantiMashmarninpappy123pree25thiPinki_Baulaiyesharatnanandamilwebmirasy.kmhlaiba.khanatul_sangiakashpansarilizzie_1Priya_kmhhir_mahMsKamGkKgKkloversarahjareenidiot_box_loverdeepsisriyapoojamvllvmmvlkelchobeautifulbcziddiladkiaspatel2usa123Jia1ahutaSabeeqaKcassietvfrnds001hananeishikaek43juhi_ansari--rama--maneet2011Jot92-sia-nan_10Ms-Min-Honikita_786sups2222rekhab25sheetal6angelina_2005kat88teri_susanmitali_skarankittuSunriseGreenBini311Olicity_23nikki.171thousandmilesipkknd06-X-NeeNee-X-AnkitaKaranprnczAanya.maankigeet4everFeefi-SweetGirl--Zeenat-zooni.blue.Mandy.Fallen AngelSiddhi_LamheChurakeAnjalii...xXxMahak SinhaAquarius18shibz

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Done guys enjoy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

rekhab25 Goldie
rekhab25
rekhab25

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much...Star
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thank u :)
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thank youuuuu
karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i dont like this nomore, arjun hates arohi :'(
teelobhain Groupbie
teelobhain
teelobhain

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Shit again this one person and 100 shaadian happening and breaking ka chakkar...I quit! I am not watching the show anymore! It never had the kind of feeling the first season had so nevermind. This track is more like Kasturi and Robbies misunderstanding. Where the hell is his sister who can tell him that it was actually gori who pushed her...this doesn't even make sense!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index