pinkish thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey ppl ,

first of all i watch kahiin to hoga 4 the jodi.1 but now i realy dont see them alot ..in my opinion the actor hasn't  sign a lot of things in 1 time ..i mean we liked these 2 on kth ... soo why they  r making another serial if this thing wont let us able 2 watch them a lot in kth then we r okay  in just 1 serial ..but we want all the serial with those 2 & watch them in every episode๐Ÿ˜ญ ..im bored of akshat,charu,mehek,varun & the hole family ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Next week we'll see them again don't worry. They have started shooting..... But we have to go with them on this point...... You never know Ekta... suddenly she might get something in her head and just throw away one of them. Then.... She has done it with many actors earlier. So it's better o have other serials also in your hand.

debashree thumbnail
plzzzz sujal fan dnt say so...ten we hav 2 stop watching kth i thnik coz without tem the whole serial becomes boaring
greatmaratha thumbnail

hey, i dont think so... see, we survived two weeks without them... but then akshat and charu are now catching on... so u never know.  things might just get interesting.....

After the scene yesterday between akshat and kanan, i have a vague feeling that ekta might create some problems for akshat and charu.. which will be the storyline for sometime now to distract attention from sujal and kashish and then akshat and kanan might end up together...๐Ÿ˜กAfter all ekta does not believe in allowing true love to succeed...  Of course, sujalfan might know better. 

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

No........... no Akshat and Kanan......... but yes problems will come up for Akshat and Charu and it will be from Reva's side....... Don't worry all these things will tone down as soon as our couple is back........ Reva will now come out with her and CG's secret......... Swayam will get to know......... But before that Sujal will have to face Vasu's case....... and Piyush's murderer will be found Thanks to Rishi (with Kashish's Help)......... Then starts the Reva saga... and swayam's badla from the R&G group for her mother............

greatmaratha thumbnail

Thank god for small mercies... thanks sujalfan... at least charu and akshat will stay together.....

And Rishi is turning out so good.. he is cool, suave and with him turning nice, he will be near impossible to resist.... 

Any idea if Ekta has decided who is to be piyush's murderer... ?

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
No idea but Archie is comming back.......... as usual Ekta must have forgotten such a character exits in the serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Now she is comming back........... So maybe .................
jazmine thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†. I like the Bad old Rishi than the Good, I bet Rishi will Turn into Varun(the cry baby)somehow I think its good that Eijaz aint gonna come back as Varun otherwise I'd have been making plans of how to KILL Ekta, in the most terrible state n make her die of Hunger and slow and painful DEATH!!!!
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: greatmaratha

And Rishi is turning out so good.. he is cool, suave and with him turning nice, he will be near impossible to resist.... 

๐Ÿ˜† Do consider this fact that guys prefer him anytime to sujal too.......Beware Sujal.....๐Ÿ˜Š

kripawgr thumbnail
i hope the jodi is in KTH forever.