Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

to every1

pinkish Groupbie
pinkish
pinkish

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged

hey ppl ,

first of all i watch kahiin to hoga 4 the jodi.1 but now i realy dont see them alot ..in my opinion the actor hasn't  sign a lot of things in 1 time ..i mean we liked these 2 on kth ... soo why they  r making another serial if this thing wont let us able 2 watch them a lot in kth then we r okay  in just 1 serial ..but we want all the serial with those 2 & watch them in every episodeCry ..im bored of akshat,charu,mehek,varun & the hole family ...Ouch

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Next week we'll see them again don't worry. They have started shooting..... But we have to go with them on this point...... You never know Ekta... suddenly she might get something in her head and just throw away one of them. Then.... She has done it with many actors earlier. So it's better o have other serials also in your hand.

debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
plzzzz sujal fan dnt say so...ten we hav 2 stop watching kth i thnik coz without tem the whole serial becomes boaring
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

hey, i dont think so... see, we survived two weeks without them... but then akshat and charu are now catching on... so u never know.  things might just get interesting.....

After the scene yesterday between akshat and kanan, i have a vague feeling that ekta might create some problems for akshat and charu.. which will be the storyline for sometime now to distract attention from sujal and kashish and then akshat and kanan might end up together...AngryAfter all ekta does not believe in allowing true love to succeed...  Of course, sujalfan might know better. 

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

No........... no Akshat and Kanan......... but yes problems will come up for Akshat and Charu and it will be from Reva's side....... Don't worry all these things will tone down as soon as our couple is back........ Reva will now come out with her and CG's secret......... Swayam will get to know......... But before that Sujal will have to face Vasu's case....... and Piyush's murderer will be found Thanks to Rishi (with Kashish's Help)......... Then starts the Reva saga... and swayam's badla from the R&G group for her mother............

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Thank god for small mercies... thanks sujalfan... at least charu and akshat will stay together.....

And Rishi is turning out so good.. he is cool, suave and with him turning nice, he will be near impossible to resist.... 

Any idea if Ekta has decided who is to be piyush's murderer... ?

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged
No idea but Archie is comming back.......... as usual Ekta must have forgotten such a character exits in the serialLOLLOLLOL Now she is comming back........... So maybe .................
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged
LOL. I like the Bad old Rishi than the Good, I bet Rishi will Turn into Varun(the cry baby)somehow I think its good that Eijaz aint gonna come back as Varun otherwise I'd have been making plans of how to KILL Ekta, in the most terrible state n make her die of Hunger and slow and painful DEATH!!!!

Go to top