Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's #126th FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 123)

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

yup i rememberLOLLOL casting ws so perfect in DMG.. u cant even imagin anyothr actor in der place..
 
yes but as i watch dmg after AN gym scene so i would prefer jenny as ridz rather two.
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by wow123

Now tell me ur fav AN trailer.
 
My fav (based on one abandon AN ff)
 
 
I hvnt seen much of d trailerz.. btw who maks it ??
 
Some one who left the India forum. I love who make vmx or trailer based on theri ff specially.
 
Have u seen Mich ff Connected in love vmx.
itz becoz of her, toda am here.. 1 fine da i ws browsn AN scene on utub n i cam across Mich's ff.. aur uske baad i read all d ffs in one shotLOLLOL den i decided to writ 1 my ownEmbarrassed
 but seriously she z amazing writer n i've nt read her BBH, hv just read comments of all of u n am desperately prayn she post it aginCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by namy_an

but itz very difficult to put u into gearAngry
 
 
yes its difficult but not impossible.
u can do by giving me by AN OS, AN new vmx or AN siggie and AN ff.
 
Anything but it should be original and fresh (means ur creativity impress me or encourage me)
hey am givin u one ff.. n am really tryn my level best to impress u n charg u upEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by namy_an

yup i rememberLOLLOL casting ws so perfect in DMG.. u cant even imagin anyothr actor in der place..
 
yes but as i watch dmg after AN gym scene so i would prefer jenny as ridz rather two.
 
 
so u'v nt seen KSG n SA's chemistry.. i luvd it when SA ws der as ridzi. i ws a regular follower of DMG wen it started but aftr SA quit, i also quit watchn it.. Again i started wen SG entered coz i likd her in remix.. And again i stopped watchin it after SG AT left d show n since den amCryCry kab god apni prayer sunega aur ye dono wapas aayege 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

itz becoz of her, toda am here.. 1 fine da i ws browsn AN scene on utub n i cam across Mich's ff.. aur uske baad i read all d ffs in one shotLOLLOL den i decided to writ 1 my ownEmbarrassed
 but seriously she z amazing writer n i've nt read her BBH, hv just read comments of all of u n am desperately prayn she post it aginCryCry
 
Oh so u r here because of her. Well i m also here becasue of her. Well she find me comment on every AN vmx n asked me to coem on IF to get more AN stuff.
 
So that is how i landed up here
 
U missed BBH. (u missed the master piece of AN)
 
Well we all adore it n in my list it rank top most. My aim is to reach at that level to write something liek that
 
wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by namy_an

but itz very difficult to put u into gearAngry
 
 
yes its difficult but not impossible.
u can do by giving me by AN OS, AN new vmx or AN siggie and AN ff.
 
Anything but it should be original and fresh (means ur creativity impress me or encourage me)
hey am givin u one ff.. n am really tryn my level best to impress u n charg u upEmbarrassed
 
n u already did it dear. So no worry, i don't have nay complaints from u but sure from Muni, Neha, chaitu, jibs and long list.
Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Originally posted by namy_an

itz becoz of her, toda am here.. 1 fine da i ws browsn AN scene on utub n i cam across Mich's ff.. aur uske baad i read all d ffs in one shotLOLLOL den i decided to writ 1 my ownEmbarrassed
 but seriously she z amazing writer n i've nt read her BBH, hv just read comments of all of u n am desperately prayn she post it aginCryCry
 
Oh so u r here because of her. Well i m also here becasue of her. Well she find me comment on every AN vmx n asked me to coem on IF to get more AN stuff.
 
So that is how i landed up here
 
U missed BBH. (u missed the master piece of AN)
 
Well we all adore it n in my list it rank top most. My aim is to reach at that level to write something liek that
 
yup, she z an awesome writter.. do u've any clue whethr she'll be postin BBH again... i dono wanna die be4 readn it.. pata nahi exams ke baad mera kya hogaDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 8295

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

so u'v nt seen KSG n SA's chemistry.. i luvd it when SA ws der as ridzi. i ws a regular follower of DMG wen it started but aftr SA quit, i also quit watchn it.. Again i started wen SG entered coz i likd her in remix.. And again i stopped watchin it after SG AT left d show n since den amCryCry kab god apni prayer sunega aur ye dono wapas aayege 
 
 
No i don't say that i never watched them but i m not the follower of the show. Well Sorry to say but KSG n SA never appealed to me. No offence.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's #109th FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: fahi91   Replies: 1201   Views: 35391

fahi91 1201 35391 01 August 2010 at 4:43am by Khushboo_AN
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57685

Eksie 1197 57685 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
-Abhimaan Ki Jahan- (An Abhi&Armaan FC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: reya.   Replies: 68   Views: 6324

reya. 68 6324 23 January 2010 at 4:39pm by LoveLaughLive
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1199   Views: 48295

Eksie 1199 48295 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
*Rani-Abhi Fan Club*!~Disscussions Pg 37*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: ~@$hm@~   Replies: 498   Views: 23100

~@$hm@~ 498 23100 23 March 2008 at 6:42am by Silent_beauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index