Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's #126th FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 115)

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Richa is playing rommantic Abhi but i always love to play angry, jealous and sarcastic abhiLOL

I m scared to play rommantic Abhi as we all know his action speaks more than his word n i find him not good in words at all.LOL
yes agreed... he z a man of few wordz n thtz wat mak him differnet frm othrz...
i luvd him more wen he z furious n dam jealouz.. he z mor passionat n his real emotions coms out only wen he z angy n jealouz..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123cherry_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by namy_an

Even me n chaitu had started this game.

she played nikki n i m Abhi but i stopped it.

Becasue Chaitu confuse herself from Nikki n i can bet Abhi scared Chaitu more than NikkiLOL
ya i knw i used to read it.. remember i also once playd as ammy n i enjoyed it a lot..
chaitu z hilleriouz...
yes u playe ammy ther.

But u have to read chaitu convo as if she was ready to bounce on Abhi at any given oppurtunity. I have to again n again remind her that u r Nikki not chaitu. So control ur emotion for AbhiLOLLOL
are yaar datz d serioz problemLOLLOL yesterda also she ws playn Ridz but at every givn opportunity she ws all over Abhi... i hd to remind her dat stop memerized in AN cabin scene n concentrt on Ammy, othrwiz Ammy wud've to barge into abhi's cabinLOLLOL

wow123cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Richa is playing rommantic Abhi but i always love to play angry, jealous and sarcastic abhiLOL

I m scared to play rommantic Abhi as we all know his action speaks more than his word n i find him not good in words at all.LOL
i luvd him more wen he z furious n dam jealouz.. he z mor passionat n his real emotions coms out only wen he z angy n jealouz..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

True...................thats why i scared to play soft Abhi specially when chaitu is NikkiLOLLOL

Amy_ancherry_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

True...................thats why i scared to play soft Abhi specially when chaitu is NikkiLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFL

wow123cherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

are yaar datz d serioz problemLOLLOL yesterda also she ws playn Ridz but at every givn opportunity she ws all over Abhi... i hd to remind her dat stop memerized in AN cabin scene n concentrt on Ammy, othrwiz Ammy wud've to barge into abhi's cabinLOLLOL
LOLLOL she is just too much.

I can imagine it. U guys made her ridz now what she is goin to do. My god its hilarious.LOL

Amy_ancherry_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

khatra on my izzjat.LOLLOL 

She even told someone to make AT bare chest siggie n write her name over his chest. I mean i never seen such a big nutcase in my life.

Edited by wow123 - 17 January 2011 at 4:05am

Amy_ancherry_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

LOLLOL she is just too much.

I can imagine it. U guys made her ridz now what she is goin to do. My god its hilarious.LOL
N d hight ws, she ws complainin nikki i mean muni dat "Armaan to muje sirf rulata hi ha ur so lucky to hv Abhi"CryCry isme bichara ammy kya karega, DeadDeadhe ws handling all Abhi, nikki n ridz sinlehandedlyLOLLOL 
just kiddn she playd ridz very sweetlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

khatra on my izzjat.LOLLOL 

She even told someone to make AT bare chest siggie n write her name over his chest. I mean i never seen such a big nutcase in my life.
OMGROFLROFLROFL stop it yaar .. am gonna die ROFLROFLROFL chaitu to darr movie wali SRK lag rahi ha  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAbhiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

Go to top