Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@ May:

then why is she so scarred of Shaan meeting Sunny? she still fears something in her heart...Because from the looks of it shaan is ready to face it but she doesn't seem to be ready...

I just want to see them exploring their relationships based on what they said. To me it seems Khanak doesn't trust on their love much...she is still scarred of Shaan meeting...so im still a bit lost...i hope u know wat i mean...

Edited:

@ Smitha...

I am hoping we explore more of it today...yesterdays epi seemed to have left it hanging...

Edited by rooj-i - 15 January 2011 at 9:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Love their Love ~~ (Page 5)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

@smitha and rooj

i am with May on this. i have watched RBO from the very first episode or rather promo and literally seen every step of shanak's character development. may is right, khanak is not unsure of her love for shaan. in fact she loves him so much, she can't see shaan get hurt if he meets sunny. if anything, she loves shaan too much. shaan may be the one making claims most of the time but even he admitted during the ILU track that, "khanak mujhse itna pyaar karti hai, jitna mein bhi uss say nahi karta."

that is why gaayu and i keep telling everyone to watch RBO from the beginning. only then one can really understand the difference between what shanak felt for their exs and what they feel for each other now.

Edited by zennnn - 15 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ May:

then why is she so scarred of Shaan meeting Sunny? she still fears something in her heart...Because from the looks of it shaan is ready to face it but she doesn't seem to be ready...

I just want to see them exploring their relationships based on what they said. To me it seems Khanak doesn't trust on their love much...she is still scarred of Shaan meeting...so im still a bit lost...i hope u know wat i mean...

Sorry it took me so long Rooj, net connection is slowEmbarrassed....

Right to answer you, lets go back to Khanak waking up at the hospital....Her first thought was to share what she saw with Shaan....She stopped herself thinking Shaan will feel bad, she is thinking of Suraj....So for me it proves she isn't confused about her own feelings, she is remembering how Shaan reacted before....

And also what Madhavi and Khushboo said during the whole letter/engagement fiasco....Past experience has made her afraid of what might happen....Shaan might get insecure, he might think she still loves Suraj....Shaan has always closed himself off, during times of tension....Khanak's fear is he will distance himself from her, as we saw in the 'divorse' track....

So getting back to the topic they love eachother and they know they are made for eachother....But their past is painful for both of them and they have been hurt before....This is why it is so important for them to talk....And Shaan being so pocessive yesterday will help ShaNak in the long run....His conviction will reassure Khanak that she will never loose him....Either to his family, his freinds or his doubts....

Sorry if I have missed your pointEmbarrassed....But any doubts we have will be answered in the coming track as ShaNak get through thisSmile.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209cake-shake-Veena-

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@smitha and rooj

i am with May on this. i have watched RBO from the very first episode or rather promo and literally seen every step of shanak's character development. may is right, khanak is not unsure of her love for shaan. in fact she loves him so much, she can't see shaan get hurt if he meets sunny. if anything, she loves shaan too much. shaan may be the one making claims most of the time but even he admitted during the ILU track that, "khanak mujhse itna pyaar karti hai, jitna mein bhi uss say nahi karta."

that is why gaaty and i keep telling everyone to watch RBO from the beginning. only then one can really understand the difference between what shanak felt for their exs and what they feel for each other now.

I love you Zennnnuuu!Hug.....Sorry guys, May is getting senti over ShaNak's journeySmileCryBig smileHeart.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209cake-shake

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@ Zenn and May

Zenn: i have seen the epi from the beginning yaar...and i understand their journey but what im still scarred of was why Khanak is avoiding to meet Sunny again or having Shaan meet him.

But May has cleared that now...I guess her past insecurities or her past experiences are stopping her from doing it. She doesn't want to loose her love....

I just hope now that they show them talking it out before something like Rahul happens, which i know it will

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shakeiluvmanarThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top