Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

love their love! true that!Embarrassed

i disagree when people say that sunny's appearance effects shaan more or effects khanak more. i think it will effect shanak equally. they both will face a variety of emotions when it comes to dealing with their past. some diferent, some same but a whole train of emotions for sure.

if shaan will relive the trauma of having negligently caused a person's death, khanak will relive the trauma of losing her husband on the very next morning of her wedding.

if shaan will go through the turmoil and fear of losing khanak, khanak will find herself in a whirlwind of confusion as she goes to and fro between her past and present.

so, i really don't see how this effects either one of them more than the other. like some of us have suggested that shaan will get more effected and i was like huh?LOL

Edited by zennnn - 15 January 2011 at 6:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

woostergarfield1209-Manita-kubare-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Love their Love ~~ (Page 4)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anu80

Anu80

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
A wonderful post Veena.. "love their love"... totally...

Shanak to me have become the "EPITOME of LOVE"!  Their dance y'day was so symbolic of Shanak trying to remind Khanak of her interpretation of the "sheherwala " dance... where they are close..just them and as though there is nothing around them, only they and their love... that feeling of oneness!!

And now when I sit back and think, the title is so apt for their lives... how their relationship is affected by the different shades of life...

Salute to Veena, to bring up this post.. gosh I actually had tears in my eyes, a kind of pain in my heart when I read hers and many other posts in this thread...

As I wrote y'day - RBO fans should be award "BEST FANS FOR A SERIAL"Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare-Veena-

jyothi1989

IF-Dazzler

jyothi1989

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
veena loved it as u r a die heart fan of AR love even i am one and yes indeed LOVE THEIR LOVE shanak will surpass all boundary of love in there journey with there love for each other .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

SHANAKFAN

SHANAKFAN

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@ veena wonderful post...loved it....

-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hi everyone...
Thankyou for the wonderful responses. Really appreciate you reading and your time in replying!!

I am going to come to all of them shortly here with responses..

Edited by -Veena- - 15 January 2011 at 9:02am

garfield1209

rooj-i

IF-Sizzlerz

rooj-i

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Veena so I am back to put my two bits...

Shaan has always been there for Khanak. He has loved her from the time he knew about love. even in the date yesterday, you could take their cake cutting and dancing as his way of searching in her eyes the love for him. he showed with his actions that he can't do a thing w/o her.

Khanak on the other hand is showing her love differently, however i believe she has yet to forget suraj's memories, which she can't. But i am loving the way she is trying to keep hers and shaans relationship together. 

I dont know if anyone one of us noticed but both characters never really talked about the depth of their love. yes they declared it, shaan more than khanak but never really talked about the depth of their love to eachother and i think I am expecting that with this track. 

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Veena so I am back to put my two bits...

Shaan has always been there for Khanak. He has loved her from the time he knew about love. even in the date yesterday, you could take their cake cutting and dancing as his way of searching in her eyes the love for him. he showed with his actions that he can't do a thing w/o her.

Khanak on the other hand is showing her love differently, however i believe she has yet to forget suraj's memories, which she can't. But i am loving the way she is trying to keep hers and shaans relationship together. 

I dont know if anyone one of us noticed but both characters never really talked about the depth of their love. yes they declared it, shaan more than khanak but never really talked about the depth of their love to eachother and i think I am expecting that with this track. 

Bold-so agree.

With Khanak-she loves Shantanu but with the arrival of Suraj look-alike all she seems to be thinking or saying seems to be I need to protect my relationship with my husband and he is doing all this for me and I should be happy!Apart from that day in the hospital where she said that she is happy with Shantanu,her reaction seems more leaning towards maintaining the relationship.

That's the reason I loved Shantanu's dialogues yesterday,the way he said he would be with her as her shadow.Like you say Rooj,symbolically,it means Khanak would be on the wall here not able to understand and its up to Shantanu this time to help her decide?

I am even afraid to hope for anything lest we get disappointed like Rahul creating differences and Shantanu not acting on his dialogues etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-Veena-

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Rooj & Smitha - I still think Khanak fear is due to her love for Shaan rather than, her memories of Suraj.....She has declared her haq on Shaan enough times....

Regarding telling each other the truth, well that discussion has been on going since their frirendship days...I will post a thread in the ' I finally understand ' thread, as this topic is about ShaNak love and not wether Khanak is sure about her feelingsEmbarrassed......

cake-shakekubare-Veena-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top