Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
veena!!.....wat a post man!...
we love shanak and they r definitely wortth all the dies...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Love their Love ~~ (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krock

IF-Sizzlerz

krock

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
thy r just made for each other........................nice topic veena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

wooster

wooster

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down." - Woody Allen.

RBO should tread on this ' 

Shaan has to come out and speak his truth and tell Khanak what happened that day'if she really loves him she will forgive and move forward '. That is the beginning of a mature love story'honestly! never seen on Indian television.  Two thumps up to a very daring  creative team if they tread on this path'.

I don't know if KT  or Yash has that much maturity or the capability as actors 'but I feel swapna can bring this subtle nuance in this beautiful love story'. I believe in this director!!!

I was not impressed with the way Indian televesion/ soap use the 'old love and bid farewell or hide them under the bed ( literally)  or let go'. The symbolism when Khanak lets go of Sunny hand!!!! Hmmmm!!! Was not impressive'letting go of the past'moving on!!!

so what if she loved'why is she ashamed it was something beautiful in past 'the she had great memories no???!!!'she loved nevertheless'.so hold on the memories and yet  let go'face it!! That's the challenge'of love.

Love is never  to forget'but to grow from its past and walk towards its future '.

To me this is a love story  that is dealing with a beautiful past and  a great future'a  love of forgiveness and acceptance' Pray  the couple grows and we see them grow and accept each other and their respective past loves '.and I believe this couple can show the flaws as well the highs of this journey'

What a mature story in an immature package' which makes an RBO a must see show'..

Edited by wooster - 15 January 2011 at 2:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209cake-shakekubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Nice topic veena..and thanks to you for awesome postClap
yesterday episode  the way they looked each other...their fillings..their emotions...worried with their reletionship..all of amazing.LOL
one word for  their ....they made each other nothing else
Heartkisi ki nazar na lage.HeartBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80garfield1209The_May_Rose-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Beautiful topic veena!You said it all.

Beeni-it's nice you mentioned that scene(where Shantanu asks if she's happy abt everything that's happening)cos for me it's so intense,beautiful and beyond words.I want to see Shantanu like that.As much as I love their fun,frolic and romance and the magic and intensity that comes with it,I prefer seeing a serious Shantanu,in pain,trying to work it out.That's the reason why yesterday's scene was so beautiful esp from Shantanu's side cos of the turbulent emotions he was holding inside.I just love when he speaks with his eyes!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111garfield1209tofeeeeskubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Beautiful topic veena!You said it all.

Beeni-it's nice you mentioned that scene(where Shantanu asks if she's happy abt everything that's happening)cos for me it's so intense,beautiful and beyond words.I want to see Shantanu like that.As much as I love their fun,frolic and romance and the magic and intensity that comes with it,I prefer seeing a serious Shantanu,in pain,trying to work it out.That's the reason why yesterday's scene was so beautiful esp from Shantanu's side cos of the turbulent emotions he was holding inside.I just love when he speaks with his eyes!

I second that....Shaan's emotions will spill out at some point....He is trying to stay claim for Khanak's sake at the moment, as she is....It will be intense and beautiful, once they express their true feelings and fears.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-garfield1209kubare-Veena-

garfield1209

Goldie

garfield1209

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Veena - Thanks for the post . Its Awesome! ..

Everyone has already so beautifully put their thoughts. I can only add yes love their love  !!

There was a time with the confession Khanak had  said about importance of expressing what you feel for your loved one .And just heart warming to see Shaan taking that route when faced with his worst fears.Bless them!!

For yesterday overwhleming scene I would borrow some mahapurush's expression of love ...

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
Try as they may, they can never defy
What's been said between your heart and mine
*sigh* yep worth all those dies and more :)

Edited by priya1209 - 15 January 2011 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
I agree. ShaNak n RBO have cast a spell on all of us these days.Day Dreaming The show is in it's one of the best phases currently.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Veena-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top