~~ Love their Love ~~ - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
nice topic..
loved all the insecurities which they feeling about each other... the track is going very well..

nice post veena....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—for giving this line to our shanak....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved their insecurities, fear of losing each other n realization of love for each other.........
Dear Veena
thanx  a lot for Sharing this wonderful caption for ShaNak couple apartfrom AR..U are really generous and ShaNak truly deserve this..  What can I add when u said is short and sweet
Me too "LOve their Love"

they are making viewers feel realise their true love as well.OMG!! Funtastic!!
love der love and just luv ur post.so true......shanak r just made 4 each oder...........
Yes Veena.. You are absolutely right!! I too Love their Love!! ❀️ They are one who just cant resist in making us love them more and more!! Truely adorable!! And as May said truely selfless!! πŸ€— 

"Love their Love"

Veena darling these words truly say it all nah. Sigh....these two will one day take our lives literally. Both love one another so much that they will do anything to make the other happy. Sigh...selflessness indeed.

Loved them to bits and they keep us from falling in love with them over and over again....what can I say that you, Beeni, May and Manita haven't already said. Sigh...dies...sigh....
veena!!.....wat a post man!...
we love shanak and they r definitely wortth all the dies...
thy r just made for each other........................nice topic veena

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down." - Woody Allen.

RBO should tread on this ' 

Shaan has to come out and speak his truth and tell Khanak what happened that day'if she really loves him she will forgive and move forward '. That is the beginning of a mature love story'honestly! never seen on Indian television.  Two thumps up to a very daring  creative team if they tread on this path'.

I don't know if KT  or Yash has that much maturity or the capability as actors 'but I feel swapna can bring this subtle nuance in this beautiful love story'. I believe in this director!!!

I was not impressed with the way Indian televesion/ soap use the 'old love and bid farewell or hide them under the bed ( literally)  or let go'. The symbolism when Khanak lets go of Sunny hand!!!! Hmmmm!!! Was not impressive'letting go of the past'moving on!!!

so what if she loved'why is she ashamed it was something beautiful in past 'the she had great memories no???!!!'she loved nevertheless'.so hold on the memories and yet  let go'face it!! That's the challenge'of love.

Love is never  to forget'but to grow from its past and walk towards its future '.

To me this is a love story  that is dealing with a beautiful past and  a great future'a  love of forgiveness and acceptance' Pray  the couple grows and we see them grow and accept each other and their respective past loves '.and I believe this couple can show the flaws as well the highs of this journey'

What a mature story in an immature package' which makes an RBO a must see show'..

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
Nice topic veena..and thanks to you for awesome postπŸ‘
yesterday episode  the way they looked each other...their fillings..their emotions...worried with their reletionship..all of amazing.πŸ˜†
one word for  their ....they made each other nothing else
❀️kisi ki nazar na lage.β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ