Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
As most know me as a very ardent Armaan and Riddima fan.

There is one quote that I used to say about them that I thought that I would never use it again but just on the AR siggies I would make..

This one time I am going to say this to ShaNak..

Love Their Love

How apt .. more so because of the situation we are in .. we feel it with them just as Shaan can feel the insecurity.. but the deep love that he has for Khanak that he knows .. he knows , he can't live without her.. he needs her in the decisions he makes ..every step of his struggle .. every step of his success to be his anchor to be his support and to be with him literally like the wedding vows he has taken '

" To have to hold.. for better for worse.. for richer for poorer'in sickness in health.. to love and cherish forever"

This is our Shaan that has learned the meaning of Love from Khanak .. this is our Shaan that wants to show Khanak in every way how much she means to him..

Khanak on the other hand loves Shaan very much. She is making sure that "Suraj's Lookalike" doesn't change anything between her and Shaan.. That part of her life is done.. it is gone. This is her life now.. Shaan is her life.. there is no other way. He make sure she got respect in K household and always was there as her friend in the initial days and now is there as a strong support with the love he has for her. Khanak will make sure of not making Shaan feel any ounce of insecurity with her assurance of love.

*Sigh* They are just perfect for each other' worth all the dies!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 14 January 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi_gyal08RBO_AddictSHANAKFANAnu80wel1111MissPunjabi-Deepali-nk.mailadeelahujugarfield1209accountbandkgh212121rafia 24cake-shakeWooHooHaha21iluvmanarIFsKhanaktofeeees-YasharanArshi-_CutieCute_-Manita-NinjaInPyjamasShipra_SAshi22OlicityFanYasharanrocksThe_May_Rosekubarerooj-iSPN_JD_Addictedkrock

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Love their Love ~~" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvmanar

IF-Dazzler

iluvmanar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
wow Veena...awesum analysis...luvved it...completely agree wid u....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krock-Veena-

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLLL! that's a first veena that's a FIRSTT! nothing could have made me more excited than this topic today! NOTHING! you gave a quote that belonged to AR to Shanak?!! HOWWWWW?! that's my first question! fforget it don't answer that i already know! because i have managed to brain wash you! *evil laugh*

okay your topic! Veena can i say i love you? you said it girl! THIS is what is called true love! this insecurity was what i was looking for, the unspoken words said through the eyes is what i wanted! PERFECT! their love is truly worth loving yaar! Shaan's dialogues at the end had an impact similar to the one i had when he had pinned khanak to the wall saying "Tum khush ho? toh tum khush ho kay hum alag hojayay gay?" God these two make us love them So much! i wish someone would love me soo much Ouch so yea my new year resolution is to find my Shaan *sigh* anyway Shanak yes Shanak God i can write a book on thier love *sigh*

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictSHANAKFANshanakrocks1-Deepali-adeelahujugarfield1209accountbandjyothi1989iluvmanarWooHooHaha21YasharanrocksOlicityFanThe_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Manar.. Thanks dear.

@Beenz..
Please NOTE that I have said "This One Time" before I wrote the quote!Stern Smile

But this time have to give it to themEmbarrassed.. they are just awesome..just make you fall in their love.. *dies* I haven't watched the epi.. but just can feel it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANWooHooHaha21iluvmanarOlicityFan

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
^^ Veena check out the Shanak ka Dhaaba i have left a NOTE for you :D and yes whatever you said it once means you'll keep saying it now! Muah!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANshanakrocks1WooHooHaha21iluvmanarOlicityFankubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Awsome post Veenu!Big smile......I love their love more and more each day....They just keep surprising us....Both looked so vunerable today and you could tell all they wanted was the others reassurance....But our ShaNak want to protect their love at any cost....And protecting one another was more important, than nursing their own shock and pain....They put their loved one feelings above their own....Totally selfless....Both adoring the other, through unshed tears, unexpressed fear....

Heart-breaking and beautiful....Bless them.....

By the time this issue is resolved, hamari jaan lelege ShaNakSmileCryHeart

-Deepali-garfield1209cake-shakeiluvmanarWooHooHaha21kubare-Veena-

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeeeeee Veeniiii !!!!!!!

Saw this topic and couldn't resist........
I love it when only the  eyes speak...........I love it when the thoughts occurring to two different individuals are so coherent...........and I love it when insecurities about losing a loved one transform to express the need and value of the same......

The way they stand up for each other.......the way they care not to let the other feel hurt on any issue........the way they think about the other before oneself and the way they keep asserting of the immense love they have for each other..........has left me dumbfounded and again I would say.....No Words to describe them and I love you for the quote......Their love makes us love them and their unspoken words expressed through gestures and eyes leaves us wanting for more.....

Thanks for the topic.......

garfield1209cake-shakeWooHooHaha21iluvmanartofeeeeskubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Awesomeeeeeee Veeniiii !!!!!!!

Saw this topic and couldn't resist........
I love it when only the  eyes speak...........I love it when the thoughts occurring to two different individuals are so coherent...........and I love it when insecurities about losing a loved one transform to express the need and value of the same......

The way they stand up for each other.......the way they care not to let the other feel hurt on any issue........the way they think about the other before oneself and the way they keep asserting of the immense love they have for each other..........has left me dumbfounded and again I would say.....No Words to describe them and I love you for the quote......Their love makes us love them and their unspoken words expressed through gestures and eyes leaves us wanting for more.....

Thanks for the topic.......

At the risk of sounding lazy & repetitive....Exactly!Manita and the yes, the eyes were extra expressive today....Bless them, nazar na lageSmile.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1garfield1209WooHooHaha21iluvmanarkubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top