India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi ke kandhe par bandook by Urmila D

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

So as per precap finally it was Urmila DevIL succeeded in fooling Gopi again.
And now she is using Gopi to convince Koki for KD alliance.
Gopi ke kandhe par bandook rakh kar aiming Koki n her pride.

What this urmi think of herself, cnt she afraid of God after scheming plotting so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903simran15suk19

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yeah urmilla targeting gopi... but rt now i am just waiting to see Ahem's reaction...may be he is again furious on her and start ranting on her...if this is what cv's has to offer us regarding gohem so i am eagerly waiting for same...
 he looks awesome...though today only got his jhalak that too in precap..Unhappy atyachari cv's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

yeah urmilla targeting gopi... but rt now i am just waiting to see Ahem's reaction...may be he is again furious on her and start ranting on her...if this is what cv's has to offer us regarding gohem so i am eagerly waiting for same... he looks awesome...though today only got his jhalak that too in precap.. atyachari cv's

lol sam, i forgot to mention HIM n HIS KILLER EXPRESSION.
He was fuming with anger n if m nt wrong just abt to kil gopi again.
Bt jo bhi looking gr8 AS ALWAYS, waise kabhi 'nt gr8' lagta hai kya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
his reaction was she is going against me this unpar gawar, i cant believe that they would consider her idea more than mineLOLLOL  typical reaction  but this one i suppose can be a blessing, one kinjals truth comes out about her not being pregnant,  in todays episode kinjal showed her true colors with gopi just before rashi came in,  Gopi has supported this girl from the time she found out about her pregnancy, again Gopi needs to get more wise..
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

his reaction was she is going against me this unpar gawar, i cant believe that they would consider her idea more than mineLOLLOL  typical reaction  but this one i suppose can be a blessing, one kinjals truth comes out about her not being pregnant,  in todays episode kinjal showed her true colors with gopi just before rashi came in,  Gopi has supported this girl from the time she found out about her pregnancy, again Gopi needs to get more wise..

i doubt it... i said once previously being intelligent and using intelligence are two different things... Gopi is intelligent but can't use to the benefit of everyone
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

U forgot diya, Gopi Is Trouble Magnet nd wtever she does comes against her.
chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to say but as i pointed out in another post, Gopi is just being portrayed as a stupid character with no brains of her own...She is aware that her MIL hates the shadow of Urmi also, but then hw can she go on listening to that lady??? Oh God am really skipping this serial until this kinjal track is over...Or if Kinjal is the main lead as it is being seen, am out of this...
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

I am sorry to say but as i pointed out in another post, Gopi is just being portrayed as a stupid character with no brains of her own...She is aware that her MIL hates the shadow of Urmi also, but then hw can she go on listening to that lady??? Oh God am really skipping this serial until this kinjal track is over...Or if Kinjal is the main lead as it is being seen, am out of this...

Gopi is so naive! I mean look at how much Urmi and Rashi hate her and she can't seem to register that. How in the world is she going to register that Koki hates them as well. I can't believe they really made Gopi's character to be so gullible. Her character needs a revamp quickly! Liek Diya said because of her gullible nature she is a trouble magnet!

Go to top