revenge & revenge
Joined: 07 December 2010
Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:02pm
| IP Logged
Now-a-days in geet we cannot find any word other than revenge. Again becoming a typical boring and dragging drama.In all 120 episodes there was no revenge.....so the serial was different. After dev's confession revenge came into the show in the form of naintara...............that's it. The show got spoiled. I don't know why writers and directors are in an illusion that without this revenge factor trp's will not be gained?
You are creatives. You can think far better than us.You know how to run the story on lighter notes avoiding heavy drama. Dear Cv's u know why earlier episodes were hit......It's only because the story was logical and real. But this extended story seems to be fake and boring. No one expected maneet marriage. U people started the new track of marriage. Its fine. Then why are u moving the story round and round in circles. 3 months before maan and geet not married......................now also they are not married.
Story has not moved a bit.
only the number of villains are increasing
we are really fools thinking and expecting that u will consider our emotions.
we expect only one thing
Geet- hui sabse parayi should be the best in every aspect. It should be like "na bootho na bhavishyath"
The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "revenge & revenge
" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Go to top
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted
- ~~||* Celebrating 4th Anniversary of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi *||~~
- **FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF #23 IMP NOTE ON PG-203
- -inteha- maaneet SS LAST PART - 153pg mar15
- 'Arranged' Marriage #4 Epilogue pg153
- THE LOCKET(6), Ch 22, Pg 142, Link new thread pg 1
- THE LOCKET (1) MG Ch 4, pg 116, THREAD 2 LINK PG 1
- The Locket (7) Ch 28, pg 131, THREAD 8 link pg 1
- Maaneet Chithra Katha~5~new thd link at index
- THE LOCKET (16) MG FF 68, pg 143, new thread link pg 1
- THE LOCKET (2) ch 7, pg 126, thread 3 link pg 1