Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Have a question about the film - Love, Sex aur...

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This may seem like a really dumb question (excuse my dumb-ness if that's the case), so if someone could help me here, I'd appreciate that...

Ok guys, I saw this film last night (Love Sex aur Dhoka)...I had nothing better to do so thought I give this film a shot. I heard it was decent...I liked it for the most part but I was left confused at the end.  I tried reading stuff online to figure out what exactly happened in the end, but nothing seemed to help. lol

So, I get the three stories going on..In the end, ( I don't know if my brain cells  just stopped working at the end or what?) what was up with the characters from the first two stories standing together with that little girl (who kept asking them questions)? Was that a part of the plot? or was that like not a part of the plot? 😆 because if it had something to do with the entire story then I'm confused because how was the first couple (who were in love, filming that movie) shown alive in the end? 😕...Is there something I'm not understanding here? 😆

By the way, in the beginning, I couldn't help but recall the movie - "The Blair Witch Project" during some scenes..because of the whole camcorder thing.

Edited by starstuck - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havent seen the movie, sorry! 😳
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That part at the end is actually not in chronological order. Basically the last story ENDS, when the FIRST story is in the middle (right after the scene shruti said Rahul do something, i dont wanna get married, and rahul says, kuch karna padega).
Remember in the first story when the couple decides to "elope"? they show ONE scene when shruti is shown at the hospital and meets her friend (the one from the store) who says, this is the man I saved (from the third story).
Basically that last scene is the ONE point when all three stories connected. All the characters in involved in three different stories met at that point.
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

That part at the end is actually not in chronological order. Basically the last story ENDS, when the FIRST story is in the middle (right after the scene shruti said Rahul do something, i dont wanna get married, and rahul says, kuch karna padega).

Remember in the first story when the couple decides to "elope"? they show ONE scene when shruti is shown at the hospital and meets her friend (the one from the store) who says, this is the man I saved (from the third story).
Basically that last scene is the ONE point when all three stories connected. All the characters in involved in three different stories met at that point.

Ahh, makes sense now...I was like so confused when I saw Shruti and Rahul again ( I thought - how could they be alive, they died). 😆 but I get it now.

Thanks a lot!
Edited by starstuck - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Havent seen the movie, sorry! 😳

Don't be sorry, it's fine..you're definitely not the only one who hasn't seen the movie around here. :-p
^^ I'll definitely watch it when I get the time to, I've heard good things about it. Did you enjoy the movie? 😊
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

^^ I'll definitely watch it when I get the time to, I've heard good things about it. Did you enjoy the movie? 😊

Yeah it was decent. You'll get confused a lot here and there (at least I did, as you can tell 😆) but in the end, you'll definitely go "hmm, it was different, not bad." It's surely different than any typical bollywood film...but it reflects what does go on in our societies. There are three stories one is on love, another about sex, and then one on dhoka (hence, the title)...and it's all like shown through a camcorder so it'll probably take you a while to get used to seeing the film like that... I didn't LOVEEEE it, but I liked it, it was interesting..I'd recommend it, so no harm in seeing it once.

p.s. I liked how the second story was portrayed the most, in the film.
starstruckk thumbnail
and another thing - the acting was really good...I haven't seen any of the actors/actresses before, but they did a wonderful job. So, the acting won't disappoint you.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I actually would highly recommend htis film. Its very different, and I enjoyed watching all of it. Veyr realisitc and top notch acting by everyone.
My favorite was the first story, and then the second one.