Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper - do they really matter? (Page 6)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
mugdharajatfan
LOL actually i love bloopers lolz ya it doent matter for me either i only care is for abhiya n their luv track the bloopers r actually fun 
>> So you can now join "GANG..of..amazing minds who NEVER SAW or SPOTTED ANY BLOOPER myself but enjoyed them when spotted & AM ALWAYS DROOLING OVER ABHAY and/ or VISU..ABHIYA..ALL THE TIME.." (loved the names suggested by Total-Romantic 247happy2bme in this post so merged them)  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Kanky- 
Oh, now this is a pretty nice topic. Big smile

I have my days when I am more inquistive to have the story develop than notice what is happening in the background, and then I dont seem to notice the blunders made out of scenes either. However, at times - I am all eyes at things that amuse me more than the story, the extra-hilarious bloopers. Like, the glowing horid eyes in the name of the 'werewolves', Piyashree becoming Piyali etc etc. 
>> Don't they amuse us always. LOLLOL. For me they add to the fun and never spoil it. I always love them not just in PKYEK but anywhere else.

I second you on the fact that everybody makes mistakes at various stages of their lives, and these people do essay a lot and that is all appreciation-worthy. Embarrassed 
>> Yup - Personally, I always find it better when people are encouraging rather than finding mistakes. But then everybody is different.

And to your question, bloopers matter to me all the time. They can amuse me when I am in a bad mood, you see. And when I don't notice them, it's just fine. So they are quite entertaining themselves. Sort of. 
>> Bingo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
daffodils.dudu
y to bother about the bloopers as long as we enjoy the show??LOL
>> Absolutely, that's my point. 

its humane to find the bad side of evrything and discuss.But its insane to watch the show reglarly with bloopers and bash the creatives.
>> I am not sure how long humanity should carry a burden of criticizing othersLOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 adits7
Ritz much needed post..

i think every show has its own hallmarks n drawbacks....

her d drawbacks r some bloopers..which i think can b corrected...

but wat i hv bn alwaz postin is dt v rather see d hallmarks which r many as compared to drawbacks( touchwood)

the concept ( thou inspired has its own inputs in mkin it evn mre interestin)

the cast ( good lookin...apt fr roles..playin der part well)

BG score ( superb) 

promos ( impressive n captivating)

effects ( improvin)

dialogues ( good)

n mre...

so wen der r so many positives why do v pay attention 2 some bloopers......wat say??

>> Thanks for supporting the reason for this post. You are right it was needed. It was tiring to see bloopers being discussed all the time - not from fun POV but from bashing POV. Well, everybody can express their opinions but sometimes too much of negative opinions spoil the fun. Atleast for some of us. And frankly, as far as other things are enjoyable and the show can hold us, I don't care about the mistake (except for having fun)

the list of positive points is a good idea tooSmile  

247happy2bme
Ritz -- awesome post!! very much needed one as well !!! Clap  I too absolutely agree wid u.. Wow!!! Great minds think alike n we have a gang of great minds here haan!! Thumbs Up LOL!!! LOL

Yes for me also.. these things doesnt matter.. i m loving da show to death n these petty things doesnt really bother me.. We have got so many good things to appreciate be it Pows erful Actors, their stunning chemistry, BG score, Concept, Story treatment n everything that is need for a show to become wonderful.. Approve

PKYEK definitely rocks..... Party Dancing

>LOL Gang of great minds - sounds good. Just see the gang name I suggested above in this post. Aren't these just so many things to love about this wonderful show so, let's spend our time and energy on them and celebrate the upcoming 75 successful episodes of the show (and ofcourse Abhay's Bday party). Party

chakku
i don't mind dese bloopers as long as i get to see my abhiya, misha chaandeena , trangad nd kabir..............deir superb acting nd now d improving standards of effects have made me go gaga over dem nd i no more care!!!!!
i watch d show for it's superb actors, story nd d track nd not for counting d bloopers........Smile
nice post...Clap

>> Thanks. It's amazing to have a show that has so many good things and let's forget about the mistakes and enjoy the show.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
Ritz93..you are just an amazing writer, and you have put across the POV so well
>> aww, thanks total-romantic Embarrassed
 And please count me in your GANG..of..NEVER SAW or SPOTTED ANY BLOOPER & AM ALWAYS DROOLING OVER ABHAY & VISU..ABHIYA..ALL THE TIME...!!! 
>> Loved the name. Did you see the name I suggested by merging and a minor modification
and yes the story & specially the chemistry ..Biology & physics between Abhay & Piya & Abhay & Metz is sooooooo MESMERISING & HOT..that nothing actually matters..friends..isint it..!!
>> LOLLOL I liked your concept of CBP( 
 Chemisty, 
Biology, Physics) ROFL. Yes,   their CBP is too hot to handle
Love ya all
>>Hug

Edited by Ritz93 - 15 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.thegameison

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to themEmbarrassed

Totally! such silly things shouldn't even matter! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@ Ritz -- LOL!!! yeah loved da gang name haan!!! LOL absolutely agree wid u...... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index