Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper - do they really matter? (Page 4)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to themEmbarrassed
didnt even notice thatLOLLOLLOL
Aisu i didn't notice it till someone made a topic on it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

AT the end of the day, it is the story and acting that matters most.
And we all know how much effort goes in creating the shows so let's Clap for those efforts.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

AMAZING post, i completely agree, bloopers r the last thing i notice in this show, i think there is so much to watch here, and whn evr an episode ends im like " bassss itna hi tha ". There hasn't been a single blooper i have noticed, yes i do have issues W*H effects, but bloopers can be ignored.

Thanks. That's true about the bloopers. For the show, even I feel at most of the times why did it finish so early. The show itself is so engrossing with the character and story variation. And they always keep us inquisitive by revealing small details in the promos. So, where is the time to notice bloopers.  

Even for the effects, we have to consider that these are small budget shows and not multi-millionaire movies. Even the bollywood movies are not able to achieve very good effects yet except for maybe big banner movies like Krish. Anyways, this is my opinion and frankly, I found the wolf and vampire effects in the new promo quite promising.

Edited by Ritz93 - 14 January 2011 at 9:21pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

@Kaheela - Well, it was a pleasant surprise and encouraging to know that even non-professionals can write very well. 

And yes, we all can't seem to have enough of Abhiya these days. Wait for a few days till Abhay's identity is revealed to Pia and she is out of the shock from falling in love with a vampire. I am sure after that we will have enough of Abhiya. Smile  

@ blue aww thank you allot dearEmbarrassed..

BTW yesterday you questioning me just about being a professional cracked me up!LOL..so i just want to say this, well if i was a professional writer i wouldn't waste my time writing in a foreign forumTongue Wink

i don't know if i want to become a writer in the future, as my studying field is not related to it at all! 

however if i decide, then i would join the rightful institute to help me improve  
but as for now it's just a hobby, that started from dmg forum! (at least one thing good came out from that pathetic show) LOL

@red tumhari mo mai ghee or shakkar! LOL (did i get it right?)..lol..i hope so i just hops so, i dont mind watching Miathli and Abhay scenes too , as long as they are ViSu i am fine with itWink

Edited by ka7eela - 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ blue aww thank you allot dearEmbarrassed..
>> You are most welcome.

BTW yesterday you questioning me just about being a professional cracked me up!LOL..so i just want to say this, well if i was a professional writer i wouldn't waste my time writing in a foreign forumTongue Wink

>> awww don't say that. People do stuff for fun also. It's not always all work and no play. Believe me, I do a lot of fun stuff related to my field. 

i don't know if i want to become a writer in the future, as my studying field is not related to it at all! 
>> Well, I think that will be a good field for you (even if you are not a professional writer nowLOL) if you want to become one in future. All the best for choosing that field or any other.

however if i decide, then i would join the rightful institute to help me improve  
but as for now it's just a hobby, that started from dmg forum! (at least one thing good came out from that pathetic show) LOL
>> well, if our hobbies are our field then it's an added bonus (or sone pe suhaga) - if you have watched bollywood dramas, you may find the phrase familiar Wink

@red tumhari mo mai ghee or shakkar! LOL (did i get it right?)..lol..i hope so i just hops so, i dont mind watching Miathli and Abhay scenes too , as long as they are ViSu i am fine with itWink
little correction - tumhare muh mein ghee and shakkar - both together. These days we say, tumhare muh mein chocolate - nobody likes butter and sugar combination anymore. LOL

Don't worry, we all Visu fans are waiting for them - Abhay or Abhayendra, Pia or Maihtili doesn't matter. LOL

ka7eela

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Clap 
Agreed !!

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Awesome Post Clap 
Agreed !!
Thanks dear. Embarrassed
bostanian Senior Member
bostanian
bostanian

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I was wondering - earlier during their field-trip ...didn't Pia and all went by a bus thru a jungle to the "Pandher Quilla" ....!!! I mean Pia has beaten Abhay today by reaching so quickly after she just thought she should go to "Pandher"...hehehehehe !!
that was the biggest blooper of all, but- Who Cares...the story of PKYEK , the characters r so fascinating and gripping...people should sit back and enjoy with all nails gone (munch munch) !!!

adieu... :-)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index