Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

i respect your veiw.. however why cant these writers do their home work well before proceeding with their story?1

they cant change things and bring twists in the story just like that , like now Miathli exsistense is 200 years ago and not 300 ๐Ÿ˜• how come!

i agree some bloopers we can look over, but some other can not be ignored as they weaken the story and make it a big meaningless chaos where everything and anything can happen! and that is totally lame!

Hi Kaheela - ha ha, I knew you were coming ๐Ÿ˜‰. 

I don't disagree with you about the fact that the writers should do their homework. As I said, I think I am crazy to not have recogonised them during the show๐Ÿ˜†. It looks like there are others like me who are not professionals (or most of the times drooling over abhay like me) don't seem to notice them or bother about them. These bloopers don't seem to interrupt the fun. 

For me, till date I haven't noticed a single blooper during the show but I laugh at them when I notice the various post in the forum. I can't take them seriously - really can't help it.   

I seem to enjoy the fact that everybody makes mistakes - even the professional writers who are handling a big show. 

Again, this is how everybody way of seeing the show and it comes naturally with our personalities ๐Ÿ˜Š

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Hi Kaheela - ha ha, I knew you were coming ๐Ÿ˜‰. 

I don't disagree with you about the fact that the writers should do their homework. As I said, I think I am crazy to not have recogonised them during the show๐Ÿ˜†. It looks like there are others like me who are not professionals (or most of the times drooling over abhay like me) don't seem to notice them or bother about them. These bloopers don't seem to interrupt the fun. 

For me, till date I haven't noticed a single blooper during the show but I laugh at them when I notice the various post in the forum. I can't take them seriously - really can't help it.   

I seem to enjoy the fact that everybody makes mistakes - even the professional writers who are handling a big show. 

Again, this is how everybody way of seeing the show and it comes naturally with our personalities ๐Ÿ˜Š

i know where you coming from! but we just cant drool its lame too๐Ÿ˜†

i am no professional writer i am just an amateur, i don't claim to be a great writer too, my writing skills are simple, but i have a very active and wild imagination, although i always had  ideas and concepts for stories in my mind  and still have plenty but never wrote them.

i started to write few one shots in DMG forum and now here, but you know though i am not Indian and i dont know anything about its history!.. still when i wrote in my ff about the rachiand history i googled the British existence in India before writing it
its simple as that! when you don't know about a thing look up for it or read about it  before writing it gives your story a realistic touch!

these people are doing a show and they are professionals ! so they should know better! hell i dont know what more to say!

so how can they just ignore things like this! for example one day they say its 300 years ago, another day 200 ! whats next๐Ÿ˜•, its just so lame! and seriously pathetic!

just because i love the show and am hooked because of the characters , that doesn't mean i will drool over its blunders too!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

i know where you coming from! but we juts cant drol its lame too๐Ÿ˜†
>>Well, I always wonder how can I. ๐Ÿ˜† 

i am no professional writer i am just an amateur, i don't claim to be a great writer too, my writing skills are simple, but i have a very active and wild imagination, although i always had  ideas and concepts for stories in my mind  and still have plenty but never wrote them.
>> Wow, I don't believe that you are not a professional writer. Tell me, tell me, please tell me it's not true. You write so well..... I can't believe it. Tell me, that's a blooper ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

i started to write few one shots in DMG forum and now here, but you know though i am not Indian and i dont know anything about its history!.. still when i wrote in my ff about the rachiand history i googled the British existence in India before writing it
its simple as that! when you don't know about a thing look up for it or read about it  before writing it gives your story a realistic touch!
>> This is interesting. May be they should give those things more seriously. I still wonder why these things happen. But sorry to be repetitive but I really don't seem to notice them at all.

these people are doing a show and they are professionals ! so they should know better! hell i dont know what more to say!

so how can they just ignore things like this! for example one day they say its 300 years ago, another day 200 ! whats next๐Ÿ˜•, its just so lame! and seriously pathetic!

>> I have something to add over the dates issue. I think they said that the palace was 300 years old not Maithili and then I think it was Abhay and the guide who said precisely 180 years and Pia mentioned 200 years. Pia could be wrong.  

just because i love the show and am hooked because of the characters , that doesn't mean i will drool over its blunders too!๐Ÿ˜†
I tell you, you can really survive Abhay's magic. 

But I can't still get over the fact that you are not professional writer (scratching my head...)

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually enjoy the bloopers. it makes the even most serious dramas.. fun!   lol
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There are a set of 20 writers for the shows that alternate. Obviously due to tight dealines mistakes are made. Its human error. I'm not too bothered by the facts just dissappointed by it. Shouldn't stop us from enjoyin the show though
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: brainychild92

i actually enjoy the bloopers. it makes the even most serious dramas.. fun!   lol

Absolutely. They add to the fun. ๐Ÿ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

There are a set of 20 writers for the shows that alternate. Obviously due to tight dealines mistakes are made. Its human error. I'm not too bothered by the facts just dissappointed by it. Shouldn't stop us from enjoyin the show though

That explains it. Sometimes tight deadlines do that. We all know that Star one production units are working now for an extra day. And over that they need to deal with media, fans, competition, copyrights etc etc. 
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ red i swear i am not, though thank you for the compliment๐Ÿ˜› a blooper!๐Ÿ˜†

@ blue i think they happen because they re write the scripts and change them too many time thats why! or maybe because they have many writers , but they should discuss before proceeding!
 how about this! they should watch their own previous episodes and promos before proceeding, that way there would be no place for errors๐Ÿ˜†

@ brown no they said she was in 18th century and now suddenly she belongs to 19th century! ๐Ÿ˜›

@ purple, no i cant! i cant seem to get enough of Visu nowadays, tell you a secret even my other fav western or Arabic actors, dont have such an impact on me the way these two have in term of their chemistry!

@ pink you are just being too sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ luv ya for that๐Ÿค—
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to them๐Ÿ˜ณ

didnt even notice that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

didnt even notice that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Join the gang๐Ÿ˜†