India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Blooper - do they really matter?

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

You will think I am crazy but truly, for PKYEK the blunders that have happened till date didn't bother me much. I know many members in this forum can't stand those bloopers but I hardly seem to notice them.Embarrassed  May be I am too engrossed in the story, characters and other things.

But when anybody finds them and discuss them seriously, I still find them funny (didn't I tell you you will find it crazy). Isn't it funny to recgonise that we all make mistakes - at any age or at any position? .

But I do appreciate that the production team is working for 6 days a week to entertain us. e.g. Vivian didn't get to spend time with his mom when we all were enjoying our winter break (atleast I was). 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobysushii.BilliCat.-sim-Simi.Sweet-Doppelganger--MaanEetLover-Prinsesse.SuviCharu21adits7thegameisonAkankshaa.music_l0ver036-Lostindreamsragzz.Befikre.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to themEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-RitzieAkankshaa.Charu21-Lostindreamsragzz.

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I did mind at first but the story has got so interesting that I dont think of the bloopers I just seat back and enjoy the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raoFalguniJain-Doppelganger-Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thank you! At least someone feels the way I do! "There was no electricity or photo in the 18th century" I mean, ok, with due respects, I really don't care!! People kill their own fun by being so critical. But it's ok. Such things don't matter to us. They may to themEmbarrassed

That's so true, everybody has their own opinions about how they want to watch the show. I found it weird that I hardly noticed them.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

I did mind at first but the story has got so interesting that I dont think of the bloopers I just seat back and enjoy the show

You are right that the story has it's grip and the characters make you stick to the screen. Frankly, till date, there is hardly any character in the show that makes me feel to take even a few seconds break (Maya was an exception though). But almost everything about the show is so lovable.
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
You are so right!!! bloopers have never made a difference to me!

Even the most perfect videos ever made have some flaws in them, and according to me, PKYEK actually stands out if compared with other shows, for example in one of the episode which had the precap of Piya reading the History of Pandher, the book cover said "Histroy of pandher" but it never bothered me, coz in tonight's episode, it was correct!

So yeah im totally fine with bloopers! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Even the most perfect videos ever made have some flaws in them, and according to me, PKYEK actually stands out if compared with other shows, for example in one of the episode which had the precap of Piya reading the History of Pandher, the book cover said "Histroy of pandher" but it never bothered me, coz in tonight's episode, it was correct!

Good to see that I am not crazy. LOLLOL. The same thing is true for me. We all make mistakes, don't we? So, if they try to correct it then it is a double bonus.Smile
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by -Ragini-

Good to see that I am not crazy. LOLLOL. The same thing is true for me. We all make mistakes, don't we? So, if they try to correct it then it is a double bonus.Smile

No way hon, you are not crazy! i really don't understand , why is there such a hue and cry about bloopers on this forum LOL  of course, no one's perfect Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index