India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR (Page 9)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
lol... i found their chhat romance boring too .. gave some suggestions in SOTD for how it could have been done differently...

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
come on kool di.... surely you not serious....!!!  Shocked  Shocked

LOL LOL Perhaps I am .LOL 

Don't be so shocked naava darling . I think CVs started out by showing him ambitious and ruthless but changed their mind and r showing him to genuinely falling for Archu .

Its not about money anymore for him .....that part got foiled when she married Manav . Its more complicated than ego although he is shell shocked that she chose a poor mechanic above him . I think he has fallen hard for her and can't handle it . Every brute has his Achilles heel and his is Archu now .

I think I explained this somewhere in detail in another post ...........can't remember now wwhich thread ........

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 January 2011 at 5:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viramlunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
kools , twilight ..is a series of books .. four books .. u must have heard of it na ... also made into films
i read the first book .. and didnt like it much
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acre

kool di,

miracles happen in this yug also,
the biggest miracle which i have seen on this forum,
everytime my kool di comes out with any post on IF,
it will be become the blockbuster post on IF,
ur fans have really loves u & also appreciates ur works,
its my pleasure that i m also one of them,Smile

now coming towards ur commentary,

previously varshu didn't want a baby,
this time things have been totally changed i.e baby doesn't want a varshu as their mom,
in simple words varshu can't become mom again in her whole life,
that lesson she will always remembers in here life,

so finally manav has become the waiter of the hotel,
& the hotel owner's daughter showing her interest to the mannu,
this track will only bores its viewers nothing will happen,
becoz mannu will never left archu for any one chahe kuch bhi ho jaye,

batawada & the kudi punjaban still get the maximum footage in this serial,
thats quite disappointing for the arman's fan,

in the end many thanks for ur commentary,
& happy makar sankranti to u also kool di,

Thank u mere shayar bhai SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I sincerely hope they dont show this strange hotelwaali having attraction for Manav and some strange triangle aGAIN........Ab hum Thak CHUKEIN hai

Main aapke shayari ka intezaar kar rahi hoon . Woh Ishq waali that I suggested .Koi Marte hai to koi maarte hai waali .

And don't forget to wrap shawl around urself while writing it on the terrace . It is so shayar like .LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prayas_

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

kools , twilight ..is a series of books .. four books .. u must have heard of it na ... also made into films
i read the first book .. and didnt like it much

Heard of it vaguely .Oh yeah . Son talks of it . Hmm . Me , I prefer Wuthering heights .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Generation gap .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
oh , son talks of it ?? those are "girlie" books actually .. i mean , female fans swoon over edward and the way he is described in the books...

i managed to finish the first book with a ..lot of difficulty .... found it boring
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Varsha Di, so sorry to hear about your brother.

KD, the malkin scene was the most ridiculous in PR till now. I think the malkin had instant crush on Mannu.Even I think CVs were busy partying and sloshed when they wrote that scene.You know when KJo asked Ekta that if its true that she has nasty anger and she breaks things while shouting at her employees, she said ofcourse I will get angry if you tell me you could not complete your work because you were busy partying whole night. I think the PR CVs were worried about vases coming their way, so they wrote this stupid scene.

Ekta is normally so good at depicting romance and passion, I don't know whats up with her for this show.

Devu Its evident Ekta is NOT paying attention to this show . If she had seen that stupid , corny scene , she wud have FIRED the script writers from their jobs , period .Its THAT unbelievable .No waiter in the world gets an increment in TWO days ........the other waiters will go on STRIKe as they have been serving seniority wise for a long time . Also , I cud understand if he had returned a large sum of money etc to the malkin and se was impressed by his honesty .....but here she was pleased with him for BREAKING DISHES and firing the manager who was only doing his JOB .Its the managers job to fire waiters who do nuksaan of hotel .........thats what he is paid salary for !

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 January 2011 at 6:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hnaavalunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@Varsha Di: Extremely sorry to hear about your loss. May God give you and your family strength.

@Kools and Lunza:

I also didn't like Twilight very much. Although I liked the way they described the hero Edward-- so caring, yet so passionate. Kools, he handles Bella like a flower, although his hands are not rough.

I've also not read wuthering heights. But I have to confess that I like the cute romance more than that passionate romance... maybe 20% passionate romance and 80% cute romance would be the best combination.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaDabulls23

Go to top