India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR (Page 8)

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Varsha Di, so sorry to hear about your brother.

KD, the malkin scene was the most ridiculous in PR till now. I think the malkin had instant crush on Mannu.Even I think CVs were busy partying and sloshed when they wrote that scene.You know when KJo asked Ekta that if its true that she has nasty anger and she breaks things while shouting at her employees, she said ofcourse I will get angry if you tell me you could not complete your work because you were busy partying whole night. I think the PR CVs were worried about vases coming their way, so they wrote this stupid scene.

Ekta is normally so good at depicting romance and passion, I don't know whats up with her for this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Kooldi,

I know you think ArMan romance is boring, but I really like their extremely sweet and cute romantic momentsBlushing

Was wondering if you are familiar with the Twilight series?The difference in Manav and Jawywant's character in showing physical affection reminds me of the characters from Twilight.

Edward the hero is always gentle and sweet when he handles Bella,the heroine. He touches her like she the most precious but extremely fragile thing in the world Embarrassed Jacob her best friend on the hand is very rough. He just grabs her roughly and kiss her hard just to prove a pointAngry 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 15 January 2011 at 1:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramkoolsadhu1000

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Varsha di,

So sorry to hear about your loss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

prayas_ IF-Rockerz
prayas_
prayas_

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
kool di,

miracles happen in this yug also,
the biggest miracle which i have seen on this forum,
everytime my kool di comes out with any post on IF,
it will be become the blockbuster post on IF,
ur fans have really loves u & also appreciates ur works,
its my pleasure that i m also one of them,Smile

now coming towards ur commentary,

previously varshu didn't want a baby,
this time things have been totally changed i.e baby doesn't want a varshu as their mom,
in simple words varshu can't become mom again in her whole life,
that lesson she will always remembers in here life,

so finally manav has become the waiter of the hotel,
& the hotel owner's daughter showing her interest to the mannu,
this track will only bores its viewers nothing will happen,
becoz mannu will never left archu for any one chahe kuch bhi ho jaye,

batawada & the kudi punjaban still get the maximum footage in this serial,
thats quite disappointing for the arman's fan,

in the end many thanks for ur commentary,
& happy makar sankranti to u also kool di,

Edited by acre - 15 January 2011 at 5:13am

viramlunzakoolsadhu1000

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Dunno yaar .Me I prefer Jays torrid passion . This is so namby pamby . This ARMAN romance .

Baap re ....Jaywant is into all this grabbing and twisting wrms ...Archu toh phool jaisi ladki hai yaar ..You don't treat her this way ..

I think they are deliberately trying to show the  difference in their personailities the way these two men handle Archana ..jaywant was always very rough and agressive and Manav treats her like  a flower ..I mean he touches her very tenderly and she reacts to this as if she is in the clouds ...Just the way he holds her face makes her go in another world ...

I am OK Koo. Now me  and many others know that this is probably all that we will get so we are just happy with whatever romance we get to see...Not being too demanding  now ..At least they are getting more closer day by day ..and he came home early , was makign funny jokes ( so unlike Manav ) got her chocolate then started giving meaningful looks ...good enough for us for today LOL.
Manav looking  happy is so  wonderful  these days ...

LOL  LOL

well, i am hoping we will get a little more than the roof top flirtations...altho tanya is right - is better than nothing!!  at least this one was a little more conclusive when they faded away that ahem was going to happen ....  it was still sweet i thought...and a tad bolder than previous epi's...   but kool, jaywan'ts passion for archu is neither love nor s***ual passion......he is not in love with her, he doesn't have the hots for her.... his obsession is pathological... she 1) screwed up his plans to become a company muckety muck and make lots moolah..part of which would pay off all his gambling debts, the other part feed his power hungry ego   2) she chose a low life like manav over "tremendous-wonderful-answer-to-the-world" him and she is going to pay for that  and 3) she embarrassed the cr*p out of him...humiliated him in front of the world.....  NO ONE does that and gets away with it....    He is totally insanely out to possess her, for his purposes, none of which are good, and none of which are good for archana.   Did you hear him cryingly say ..."I don't want to hurt you!" as he is manhandling her and physically hurting her.  ??????  these the words of pyscho's before they kill someone... come on kool di.... surely you not serious....!!!  Shocked  Shocked

and CV's ...don't even think about reading my last sentence...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry

Edited by naava - 15 January 2011 at 5:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Kooldi,

I know you think ArMan romance is boring, but I really like their extremely sweet and cute romantic momentsBlushing

Was wondering if you are familiar with the Twilight series?The difference in Manav and Jawywant's character in showing physical affection reminds me of the characters from Twilight.

Edward the hero is always gentle and sweet when he handles Bella,the heroine. He touches her like she the most precious but extremely fragile thing in the world Embarrassed Jacob her best friend on the hand is very rough. He just grabs her roughly and kiss her hard just to prove a pointAngry 

Arre my dear sweetie , U guys r soft hearted and horribly shareef . Me , Im a little wicked . Never liked meetha in my life , always loved spicy things .LOLLOLLOLLOL

No haven;t watched the Twillight series , tell me on what channel it is . But what is being shown is rather Wuthering Heightish . Manav is Edward and Jay is Heathcliff . Read Wuthering heights ?Heathcliff was dangerous and exciting .Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile And oh so much in love with Cathy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 15 January 2011 at 5:50am

viramshootingstar27lunza

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Til gud ghya god god bola...Happy Makar Sankranti, Lohri to my friends here @ PRland..

Kools I am sorry have not had a chance to repsond to your commentary last couple of days...

My one and only remaining elder brother age of 57 passed on yesterday in India...It has been devastating for me and the family...If I get a chance I will catch your posts and respond but if I dont just wanted to let u know...

Take care...I will be OK

So very sorry for your loss....hoping you have family near you to sustain each other. 

lunzaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Til gud ghya god god bola...Happy Makar Sankranti, Lohri to my friends here @ PRland..

Kools I am sorry have not had a chance to repsond to your commentary last couple of days...

My one and only remaining elder brother age of 57 passed on yesterday in India...It has been devastating for me and the family...If I get a chance I will catch your posts and respond but if I dont just wanted to let u know...

Take care...I will be OK

Extremely sorry to know about ur loss ..............will pm u Varsha . May his soul rest in peace .

lunzaDabulls23

Go to top