Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR (Page 16)

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@TB:

Haila! I thought everyone was satisfied by the SR scene... everyone had said so....

Personally I was fine with the scene, but I am quite sure that Kool and many others weren't satisfied at all.  Which means that you three still have to write it.  Can't back out now, I even have screenshots for proof.  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 15 January 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
TB u bacha log will get some suggestions from us for CVS regarding romance .Aftr yesterdays function Im dead beat tired . Going up for nap now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I thought the suhaag raat scene was perfect .I was very happy with it ..Maybe it was a  bit too short in tiem but they both looked their best and their acting was superb...

LuvSSever

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Where is it ? Asked Manohar , Feeling an odd bowel movement and thrill simultaneously at the same time . LOLLOL

The moment she had got down from his car she had told him not so brainily I WANT TO DO SOME BAAT WITH U . LOLBatatawada stared at her ,  thoroughly annoyed . These women r so BRAINLESS he thought angrily . So long in the car when I was driving she didn't do any BAATLOL and the moment I got out she wants to tell me something important . He had even got out of his car looking around sneakily and he had changed his tinted car windows to a darker hue recently . But this woman , she had no AKKAL . Really , thought Batatawada , upset , this is so TRYING for a man . And I know what the damned BAAT is ......she wants my sperm AGAINROFL ROFL. Well I have PROMISED her , I even showed her the orange silk shorts I have kept hidden in the glove compartment of my car . What more can a man do ?ROFLROFL

I came to give this woman money said Batatawada in fright . LOLLOLLOL He was too scared to make excuses and blurted the truth . She is .....ER .......my EMPLOYEE . LOL

Sorry di couldnt comment on jan's 13 & very late here too LOL
Ur rite filler episodesSleepy bt superb commentaryClap
Asli dhamaka to aaj hai LOL
I can't understand how come only manav gets sweet talked persons wen he goes for an interview or sumthng else like d previous one was yasir bhai n now this phoren ladki LOL
Bhai real life mein toh aisa nahi hota hai tat too she gives her increment Wacko on telling toothe hue dishes ki sacchai.Mein ya aap hote to nikaal diye hote hotel se kabke LOLLOL
Varsha is getting her dose bt sad thng satish have to suffer Ouch
The terrance romance is also thoda phooska manav shld have grabbed her from back tat wld b awesome Big smile how abt after tat giving a kiss or demanding ?????? LOL
Talking abt manav's part time waiter job, wat had he done of those money tarun gave to him. He could have fixed garage's problems once n for all Confused with d money.
Slapochana will b coming in effect soon ................... Beware guys!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Edited by simplyshraddha - 17 January 2011 at 7:12am

lunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Guys No commentary today .EKDUM HOPELESS , FAALTU episode and not much to comment on . All characters running around unbelievably in a hotel ..........The only person sane was the hotel manager . Manav looked ridiculous and its shameful the way CVS r treating this character .
Will comment tomorrow . Main thing is tomorrow anyway .
They have spoilt the show . Btw did anyone notice they r now focussing on Sushant Rajputs dancing skills . They r reading us .

..Sonii..unknown18

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Guys No commentary today .EKDUM HOPELESS , FAALTU episode and not much to comment on . All characters running around unbelievably in a hotel ..........The only person sane was the hotel manager . Manav looked ridiculous and its shameful the way CVS r treating this character .
Will comment tomorrow . Main thing is tomorrow anyway .
They have spoilt the show . Btw did anyone notice they r now focussing on Sushant Rajputs dancing skills . They r reading us .

omg why Unhappy..i wz hoping 4 a commentary 2dai....di onli u cud mke d episode a lil interestng.....i hve been waitin 4 so long 4 ur commentary...i was actully gna PM u abt it....d episode wz alrdy miserable & without ur commentary itz worse....

yar wtz d shame in wrkin anyway..so wat if d guy iz a waiter...hez earnning an honest living...hez nt cheating on hiz wyfe liek dharmesh...hez nt a## kissin & cryin liek a baby liek vinod....hez nt lukin at sm1z wyfe liek jaywant...hez working hard.Period.

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I agree harp kaur But tody nothing was shown as such .Main dhamaka toh Kal hai . I totally agree abt working in a hotel aint shameful , but then why was Manav so ashamed that he didnt tell Ajit or Archu when they asked ?
I promise , kal sizzling commentary doongi .Anyways Slapochnas slaps , Dharmu ' Madhuris sex , Manavs maha insult . Archnas lecture to family .........sab kal hi hoga .

harpkaurunknown18

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I agree harp kaur But tody nothing was shown as such .Main dhamaka toh Kal hai . I totally agree abt working in a hotel aint shameful , but then why was Manav so ashamed that he didnt tell Ajit or Archu when they asked ?
I promise , kal sizzling commentary doongi .Anyways Slapochnas slaps , Dharmu ' Madhuris sex , Manavs maha insult . Archnas lecture to family .........sab kal hi hoga .
hahahahaROFL omg yar di u r hilarious....yeh d commentary mst b double dose..lolz...since u missed 2daiz.....i want savita aai 2 slap rasika..shez gettin on my nervez....i dint watch 2daiz episode bt was manju present....her laugh with her hand on d mouth iz alwyz gud 2 seeLOL...

manav shdnt b ashamed...work iz work...no matter wt iz it...i jst love manav 4 wrkin hard 2 feed his family...hez truely a bhagwan  LOL

Go to top