Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR (Page 14)

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Varsha Di: Extremely sorry to hear about your loss. May God give you and your family strength.

@Kools and Lunza:

I also didn't like Twilight very much. Although I liked the way they described the hero Edward-- so caring, yet so passionate. Kools, he handles Bella like a flower, although his hands are not rough.

I've also not read wuthering heights. But I have to confess that I like the cute romance more than that passionate romance... maybe 20% passionate romance and 80% cute romance would be the best combination.

U bachchas r all cuties . We oldies r not so shareef and a litlle wicked and bigade huye . Hope and Fifs wud understand .LOL

arrey not me .. i mean, um , ya , i think i am cute Ermm ..
whatever .... i am fed up of their "cute romance" too
i want lips and neck to come into the equation now .. i am fed up with cheeks

haha you are sure hoping for a lot there lunzaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

kools , i think you are very romantic ..shareef and a cutie pie Wink ....
she just enjoy giving us the impression that she is unromantic...but we know betterWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzakoolsadhu1000

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Awesome commentary Kool di
Shubha Makar Sankrant to allHug

Manav in Kolhapuri type pheta LOL and That new manager, were new in episode.....
Varsha prefers to invite Manju over Archu, bugs me..Angry

Then go to invite Archana PERSONALLY said Decent  Satish cleverly , deciding to wash his hands in BEHTI GANGA while her whim lasted .

Whimsical Varsha hated this idea so much she threw up

ROFL

koolsadhu1000

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Had a great time reading the commentary. 
So now  Manohar has a thrill and uneasiness in his bowels simultaneously. 
Poor man he always gets embroiled in some tamasha or the  other thanks to his daughters and daughter - in -law.

It is really surprising and irritating to see Sulman treating Manju normally.  How  can they hide the truth about the money from the two  bitchy rich sisters?? Are t hey  trying to protect Manju and Vinod.
Shame on them .

Dont Arman  feel romantic at any other place except on the terrace? They get a HIGH there I suppose!SmileWink

Poor Sachu, he is deprived of a mother's love and care thanks to his stubborn grandma.

The NRI lady sounded very funny and aritificial. This character  will perhaps help Manav become rich (EKTA'd formula to become rich and get an increment   -Break plates  and you are sure to reach the top.) 
The latest corporate law.!!!!ROFL

BTW From where does Slapochana unearth jewels.One minute they are almost bankrupt- they have to break their fds and another she comes out with  some  jewels for her yet to be born grand daughter.

Edited by viram - 15 January 2011 at 10:08am

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
BTW From where does Slapochana unearth jewels.One minute they are almost bankrupt- they have to break their fds and another she comes out with  some  jewels for her yet to be born grand daughter.

viram thats the biggest mystery of PR ............from WHERE do the jewels come in the K house as they r perpetually flaunting their financial problems and that cunning daughter in law of theirs keeps pilfering them .
TDH wud have decked his Archu from head to toe in jewels .from bindi to toe rings . What a pity .LOL

viram

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

she just enjoy giving us the impression that she is unromantic...but we know betterWink

Why r u destroying my reputation in front of these bachchas , huh ? I'm sure u have nothing better to do today morning , ur rolling on ur bed eating coconut pastries and glancing at the laptop and grinning and saying to urself , cmon lets destroy Kools reputation , she fancies herself to be a big toughie na . Humph Fifs .

viram

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Did anyone see Sujal Garewal (played by Rajeev Khandelwal) in Kahin Toh Hoga? He was also a grey character. He was awesome!

Oh man, the ultimate lover of television !! He was passion. Even Ekta agreed he was the best lover she created. Wish Ekta could bring some passion of Sujal in PR.

I loved that hero like anything!!! I hated everyone in the serial except him and his Mumma- including the goody goody heroine and her 'goody to shoes' lallu hubby. LOL

Edited by nikitagmc - 15 January 2011 at 10:54am
SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by PRnerd

Why r u destroying my reputation in front of these bachchas , huh ? I'm sure u have nothing better to do today morning , ur rolling on ur bed eating coconut pastries and glancing at the laptop and grinning and saying to urself , cmon lets destroy Kools reputation , she fancies herself to be a big toughie na . Humph Fifs .
thats me dude..rotten to the core...oh and sorry to bust your bubble but i didnt eat any coconut pastries...it was a pearLOL

koolsadhu1000

Go to top