Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR (Page 11)

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Varsha Di: Extremely sorry to hear about your loss. May God give you and your family strength.

@Kools and Lunza:

I also didn't like Twilight very much. Although I liked the way they described the hero Edward-- so caring, yet so passionate. Kools, he handles Bella like a flower, although his hands are not rough.

I've also not read wuthering heights. But I have to confess that I like the cute romance more than that passionate romance... maybe 20% passionate romance and 80% cute romance would be the best combination.

U bachchas r all cuties . We oldies r not so shareef and a litlle wicked and bigade huye . Hope and Fifs wud understand .LOL

arrey not me .. i mean, um , ya , i think i am cute Ermm ..
whatever .... i am fed up of their "cute romance" too
i want lips and neck to come into the equation now .. i am fed up with cheeks

Edited by lunza - 15 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetFifinaavakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Well I can give em some IDEAS . I am unromantic and practical , but I can conjure up romance and passion if i put my mind to it in a most detached way .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunza

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Well I can give em some IDEAS . I am unromantic and practical , but I can conjure up romance and passion if i put my mind to it in a most detached way .LOL

Write something on the romance please, help CVs out a bit  Tongue We already know that they steal your ideas Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

@Kools: Shubh kaam mein deri kaisi Kools. Two days there is no PR-- write a short episode for each day-- Kools Mirch Masala Special. LOL

lunzakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by naava

come on kool di.... surely you not serious....!!!  Shocked  Shocked

LOL LOL Perhaps I am .LOL 

Don't be so shocked naava darling . I think CVs started out by showing him ambitious and ruthless but changed their mind and r showing him to genuinely falling for Archu .

Its not about money anymore for him .....that part got foiled when she married Manav . Its more complicated than ego although he is shell shocked that she chose a poor mechanic above him . I think he has fallen hard for her and can't handle it . Every brute has his Achilles heel and his is Archu now .

I think I explained this somewhere in detail in another post ...........can't remember now wwhich thread ........

i am not shocked darlin'  just horrified.. Dead LOLLOL    i know u r really serious....but it beats me how an intelligent girl like yourself can be fooled by someone's physical appearance...    no likes hot passion more than me...  Wink  and...manav and archu as sweet as the cv's try to show... have none of the hot passion of anikita and shushant on the dance floor e.g.....we could only wish....  
but hot passion is not jaywant's theme either...he is not genuinely in love with archu at all.... as i said ...he wants to possess her...for psycho  reasons....   he is a sickie....and i think will be shown to be so as the story unfolds more....   LOLLOLLOL darling if u had known me u wud have understood that I am the last person on earth to give looks importance .All that stuff I write for commentary to jazz it up bas . I dont think they will show him sick , they will show him doing sum sACRIFICE LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL although I think sacrifices r BORING

BTW...i dont' know hindi Unhappy  so when i looked up your words from another post about meetha (sweet?) and spicy....and how you like spicy (me too, just not psycho-spicy)  LOL you also said we (who like arman's romance in spite of it's blandness) were "horridly shareef"
When i looked up that word this is what i found " A totally hot guy who has no idea how how smokin' he is"  LOL   haha..so...  was that a compliment after all...even though most of us are gals??     Thumbs UpLOL   we're totally hot and smokin?   heehee...Ur just like Fifs , she too doesnt know Hindi and looks up Hindi words .........Shareef is DECENT

u r fun ...have a great day..........and happy holiday (or is it over?  i loved your description of the black sarees and the sweets)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
OH alright .
 . I will type it during this weekend but give it as additional para in Monday Commentary . A gift to u shareef cutie bachche log from the unromantic wicked Kools .

Waise bachche log ..........the most detached mind can sometimes conjure up the most romantic scenes , maloom hai ? Forget romance vomance , I dont even believe in love . But I will TRY , ok .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viramdevashree_hshootingstar27lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
kools , i think you are very romantic ..shareef and a cutie pie Wink ....

shootingstar27naava

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Ohh..we are talking twilight LOLBella is obsessed with Edward. And Edward is a gentleman from 18th century.LOL I liked the first and the last book. Edward is like a perfect lover.Anyone seen Vampire Diaries? I love Damon, he is so hot and nasty.Such a bad boy.Blushing

shootingstar27lunza

Go to top