Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Spare a thought for me Kool....
I did the update ....
i feel for u tanya...it was by far the worst epi in PR history..
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Spare a thought for me Kool....
I did the update ....

Darling this has nothing to do with u , what can anyone do , even if God himself tried to do the update he wud shake his head and give up .The script is THAT bakwas . They shud be flogged by review critics .
Originally posted by anu rulz

kool are u writing the commentary for the "mahasangram" episode or given up on the retarded script??why is it called mahasangram anyways?coz our brains get a sangram going on inside thm?or coz v want to bang the heads of the writers together in a sangram??😆

Anu I cudn't do the commentary coz I got a splitting HEADACHE .It started the moment I finished seeing the episodes , lasted thru full afternoon and now at nite Im taking an aspirin . Im seriously thinking of QUITTING PR if they R gonna continue showing Manav as the ultimate loser and Archna as the queen of Sacrifice .If they r thinking of showing ARMAN giving baby up to Satish Varsha and saying Ok we have Sachu , Im DONE with this show . These STUPID dream sequence phoney dances BORE the hell out of me .Only TDHs scene with Archu was entertaining , baki sab is bakwas .
I was gonna do commentary but my brain turned NUMB . I was like .........Kis Kis ko dissect karu , sab ke sab bakwas hai

editted..

Edited by anu rulz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Anu I cudn't do the commentary coz I got a splitting HEADACHE .It started the moment I finished seeing the episodes , lasted thru full afternoon and now at nite Im taking an aspirin . Im seriously thinking of QUITTING PR if they R gonna continue showing Manav as the ultimate loser and Archna as the queen of Sacrifice .If they r thinking of showing ARMAN giving baby up to Satish Varsha and saying Ok we have Sachu , Im DONE with this show . These STUPID dream sequence phoney dances BORE the hell out of me .Only TDHs scene with Archu was entertaining , baki sab is bakwas .
tell me abt it..i watched it in bits and pieces while watching JDJ..what on earth were the writers thinking??is there no limits to the saintness of the holy duo?and sumhow the ENTIRE universe lands up in the same fricking hotel..including the crossover leads as well..must be one hugely popular hotel..and now manav is giving love lessons to random strangers..give it a break balaji..its worse thn ridiculous..and whats wid varsha being such a bitch to archu?y do all the characters take 180 degree turns like this is balaji shows?vaishu and varsha were fine people,far frm being snobs..and now suddenly they are two rich hoity-toity women looking down to their "poor" relative..was this the same varsha who refused to buy an expensive saree frm her mother-in-law-to-be coz it crossed her budget?and now she talks of servant quarters..every character is to be massacred to show how great manav and archu are..how selfless,how noble,how truthful..blah blah blah..
U know anu Im reserving some Teekha comments for tomorrow .........That much I hated this bekaar episode. OMG , r we this uneducated or stupid or what that they DARE to dish such crap out to us !
I am telling you Kool, the whole script was written in 2 hours flat , probably just a day before ...They only wanted to use PR to promote their other shows ....
This was not a daily show  , it was a marketing strategy and because these days Sushant is becoming a huge star , they are using him to promote their other shows ....
They think making  manav cry will increase TRPs ....sick sick mentality ...
For the first time ever I felt Sushant was bored and totally detached from the role  of Manav
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
it was a total marketing plan to use pr to promote 2 other zee shows that need better ratings, so that's y it was just bakwas stuff for pr itself. But, i admit, seeing my super hottie fav iqbal khan (rudra) in scenes w/ my 2nd fav, manav, was kinda fun :) i'm not looking 4ward to more bhaashan and beizzati (hey, that's what they should rename the show, lol)... Man, the k family sure knows how to get down and party!!! :P
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I was gonna do commentary but my brain turned NUMB . I was like .........Kis Kis ko dissect karu , sab ke sab bakwas hai

HAHAHAHAA 🤣

Di me rockerz zhali 🥳