Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hey Varsha sorry to read bout brother , may his soul rest in peace.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 kamentaary kool!!....they always make me laugh
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice commentary Kool.  As always I found the part on Manohar highly entertaining.  πŸ˜†

When I read that Manav was going to be a waiter I thought oooh, black pants, crisp white shirt with a black vest over it, haiyyeee it would be almost as good as when he wore that suit to ITA.  BUT NO, they made him look like a cartoon instead and took away the only good thing that would have come from the waiter job.  And then there's that foreign boss of his.  πŸ˜†  All the actors on PR have always been so good that she kinda sticks out, and not in a good way. 

I have to say I find the ArMan scenes quite cute, though they could do more.  But I guess I'm a sureshot for falling into the young category on here.  πŸ˜†  Did you notice how they don't do the low messy ponytail anymore?  Now if they could just add a touch of make-up on her.

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Arre Romance ke pyaase bachche log , aaj baksh do .Sach much bysy hoon .Kal .Promise . Rat ko likungi , sipping hot strong coffee .

Might I also remind both of you, as well as Commentator if she sees this, of the pact the three of you made to write us a SR scene if you weren't satisfied with the one shown.  I believe the time has come to make progress on that promise.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TB:

Haila! I thought everyone was satisfied by the SR scene... everyone had said so....
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@TB:

Haila! I thought everyone was satisfied by the SR scene... everyone had said so....

i dont think anyone was satisfied..at least not meπŸ˜•..to me it was very disappointing, the fact that we had to wait sooo very long to see it...
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@TB:

Personally I was fine with the scene, but I am quite sure that Kool and many others weren't satisfied at all.  Which means that you three still have to write it.  Can't back out now, I even have screenshots for proof.  πŸ˜†
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TB u bacha log will get some suggestions from us for CVS regarding romance .Aftr yesterdays function Im dead beat tired . Going up for nap now
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought the suhaag raat scene was perfect .I was very happy with it ..Maybe it was a  bit too short in tiem but they both looked their best and their acting was superb...
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Where is it ? Asked Manohar , Feeling an odd bowel movement and thrill simultaneously at the same time . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The moment she had got down from his car she had told him not so brainily I WANT TO DO SOME BAAT WITH U . πŸ˜†Batatawada stared at her ,  thoroughly annoyed . These women r so BRAINLESS he thought angrily . So long in the car when I was driving she didn't do any BAATπŸ˜† and the moment I got out she wants to tell me something important . He had even got out of his car looking around sneakily and he had changed his tinted car windows to a darker hue recently . But this woman , she had no AKKAL . Really , thought Batatawada , upset , this is so TRYING for a man . And I know what the damned BAAT is ......she wants my sperm AGAIN🀣 🀣. Well I have PROMISED her , I even showed her the orange silk shorts I have kept hidden in the glove compartment of my car . What more can a man do ?🀣🀣

I came to give this woman money said Batatawada in fright . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He was too scared to make excuses and blurted the truth . She is .....ER .......my EMPLOYEE . πŸ˜†

Sorry di couldnt comment on jan's 13 & very late here too πŸ˜†
Ur rite filler episodesπŸ₯± bt superb commentaryπŸ‘
Asli dhamaka to aaj hai πŸ˜†
I can't understand how come only manav gets sweet talked persons wen he goes for an interview or sumthng else like d previous one was yasir bhai n now this phoren ladki πŸ˜†
Bhai real life mein toh aisa nahi hota hai tat too she gives her increment on telling toothe hue dishes ki sacchai.Mein ya aap hote to nikaal diye hote hotel se kabke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Varsha is getting her dose bt sad thng satish have to suffer
The terrance romance is also thoda phooska manav shld have grabbed her from back tat wld b awesome πŸ˜ƒ how abt after tat giving a kiss or demanding ?????? πŸ˜†
Talking abt manav's part time waiter job, wat had he done of those money tarun gave to him. He could have fixed garage's problems once n for all πŸ˜• with d money.
Slapochana will b coming in effect soon ................... Beware guys!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago