Kool's Commentary : Jan 14 PR - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by naava

i am not shocked darlin'  just horrified.. πŸ€’ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    i know u r really serious....but it beats me how an intelligent girl like yourself can be fooled by someone's physical appearance...    no likes hot passion more than me...  πŸ˜‰  and...manav and archu as sweet as the cv's try to show... have none of the hot passion of anikita and shushant on the dance floor e.g.....we could only wish....  
but hot passion is not jaywant's theme either...he is not genuinely in love with archu at all.... as i said ...he wants to possess her...for psycho  reasons....   he is a sickie....and i think will be shown to be so as the story unfolds more....   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† darling if u had known me u wud have understood that I am the last person on earth to give looks importance .All that stuff I write for commentary to jazz it up bas . I dont think they will show him sick , they will show him doing sum sACRIFICE πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† although I think sacrifices r BORING

BTW...i dont' know hindi πŸ˜”  so when i looked up your words from another post about meetha (sweet?) and spicy....and how you like spicy (me too, just not psycho-spicy)  πŸ˜† you also said we (who like arman's romance in spite of it's blandness) were "horridly shareef"
When i looked up that word this is what i found " A totally hot guy who has no idea how how smokin' he is"  πŸ˜†   haha..so...  was that a compliment after all...even though most of us are gals??     πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†   we're totally hot and smokin?   heehee...Ur just like Fifs , she too doesnt know Hindi and looks up Hindi words .........Shareef is DECENT

u r fun ...have a great day..........and happy holiday (or is it over?  i loved your description of the black sarees and the sweets)
OH alright .
 . I will type it during this weekend but give it as additional para in Monday Commentary . A gift to u shareef cutie bachche log from the unromantic wicked Kools .

Waise bachche log ..........the most detached mind can sometimes conjure up the most romantic scenes , maloom hai ? Forget romance vomance , I dont even believe in love . But I will TRY , ok .
kools , i think you are very romantic ..shareef and a cutie pie πŸ˜‰ ....
Ohh..we are talking twilight πŸ˜†Bella is obsessed with Edward. And Edward is a gentleman from 18th century.πŸ˜† I liked the first and the last book. Edward is like a perfect lover.Anyone seen Vampire Diaries? I love Damon, he is so hot and nasty.Such a bad boy.☺️
Kools, aaj likh ke do na. Hum do din tak kya karenge???? :-(
Originally posted by lunza

kools , i think you are very romantic ..shareef and a cutie pie πŸ˜‰ ....

Thats the worst insult of my lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Thats the worst insult of my lifeπŸ˜†

🀣

Kools, I agree with Lunza, you are such a cute cute cutie pie...❀️
Originally posted by devashree_h

Ohh..we are talking twilight πŸ˜†Bella is obsessed with Edward. And Edward is a gentleman from 18th century.πŸ˜† I liked the first and the last book. Edward is like a perfect lover.Anyone seen Vampire Diaries? I love Damon, he is so hot and nasty.Such a bad boy.☺️

Thats right . Girls like bad boys .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by devashree_h

Archu's obsession is like Bella's πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She just has to be direct like Bella now so she too can have her baby πŸ˜‰  

Damon is cute despite his nastiness πŸ˜³
Did anyone see Sujal Garewal (played by Rajeev Khandelwal) in Kahin Toh Hoga? He was also a grey character. He was awesome!