Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi harp kaur , here , eat to ur heart's content

With compliments of Kool .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arre yaar satyanash ! Harpkaur i dunno wat happens when i send U images . Wait ha .
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haye meri kismat...hahah......lagda main bhukhi hee marr janaπŸ˜†....

yar varsha has tyme 2 think all d bad thingz abt manav & archna..& she cudnt come up with smtng wen dharmesh & madhuri were 2gether.....i thought she was smart....bt no shez dumb arrognt & idiotic prsn i ve evr seen

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Dharmu has going to an ugly level to protect his assets ....

🀣 your right best to protect your assests while you still can... because with madhuri being soo needy, who knows what'll happen next
simmy78 thumbnail
Kools - Horrible serial...HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIBLE CVS. No rhyme reason logic. 

But your commentary and dedication is praiseworthy. Awesome job. 
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kools Darling dnt blame yourself to be forgetful... ARMAN Romance itself is so boring that yaad hi nahi rehta...

the dharmesh-varsha encounter was so funny in ur commentary.. very well captured..πŸ‘

i am seeing madhuri becoming negative.. these plp are rubbing vaishu so much on her face she might even turn back and say i want dharmu all for myself.. forget about him now... 

Kools to be honest.. i am feeling a little bad for varsha.. i agree wat she did was unforgivable.. and cvs have done a good job for showing the dangers of hasty abortion.. she never received any post operative care.. all that has caused this...

i wish Cvs had handled this is a better way.. with varsha slowly realizing her mistakes.. apologising to satish , his family, her family and armaan and then taking good care of her health and conceiving again may be even using artificial insemination...
what ever she might be.. i am feeling bad that she will be stripped of the greatest joy that motherhood brings in.. and along with satish also has to pay for it..πŸ˜’
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
also i agree with niki.. arman giving up their baby would be the last nail in the coffin called PR..
becos why should these 2 give up their baby.. there are lots of unfortunate children in the world waiting for adoptive parents.. that would send a much better message.. then these 2 acting maahaan.. cos CV we get it after 2 years of watching Armaan.. we know what they are capable of..so pls do show that kind of crap...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Hey guys , added in black on ARMAN romance scene .Kya karu yaar , Kools nowdays forgets a lot .Buddhi Ho rahi hoon .

Nahin yaar , budhe houn tumhare dushman.....πŸ˜†

I laughed a lot in the commentry  today ...
This Dharmesh is comign across looking like a very big fool to me .He has this idiotic " I know it all expression ' on his face  all the time these days ...

that girl from UK, honetly , what was she saying....?? I couldn't make out ...πŸ˜•

Maharaja from Air India .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Why Air India???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yes, he got the increment  for breaking the plates ....🀣, Uff what next

And Kool, they were well o n  their way to do ahum ......
Manav was giving her ' those ' looks and kissing hand and all that .This is the pavitra way of telling us that they he came home early for this only ....πŸ˜†

And yes, this dance reality show has madeAnki very thin these days ..Why no make up .....πŸ˜•It will make her look nice ..
But the scene was so romantic , I liked it .Love the happy manav these days ....about time ....
can't wait to see the track when he does well in life ..

What to say for varsha ..Pride coems before fall...varsha getting ready for the big fall.Unfortunately will take Satish down with her .....
Tulsey thumbnail
Awesome commentary sister Kool.
looks like we will be seeing more of Varsha....she made the mistake and now we have to endure her rona dhona.

I liked what Archu said to Varsha that money is not everything in life.......these words will ring like mandir bells very soon in Varsha's ears. 

Don't they all live in Bombay?   Is this city so small that they keep bumping into each other?   I don't like the punjaban girl running after Dharmesh for the same thing when he had already promised her.  It looks so CHEAP and embarrising.