Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

5 questions to Nissar,fans am I right to ask these (Page 2)

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Criticism is all people have 2 sai these dai's - inoe GEET isn't doing so well right but I think we should REQUEST for the old CV'S TEAM rather than demanding or threatening them - Use a Mature approach CAUSE quite frankly I don't think anione cares of yur Gina stop watching the show rather than supporting it ! =D no offence 2 ani1 but this is my POV on ani1 that doesn't have positive threes =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everpickachu

YeHoKyaRahaHai IF-Sizzlerz
YeHoKyaRahaHai
YeHoKyaRahaHai

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra2102

Actually Iam a silent member in this forum, i never post but today i felt like replying.  i have stopped watching geet because anything good is going to happen negativity creeps in. it has become very monotonous, this was the only show I use to watch but now i feel if the show is going good they bring stupid twist and make it unwatchable. My question why do everytime  they  show  something good they have to make it negative it doesnot happen that way, it just becomes like routine soaps, The reason I started watching geet was  it was different from regular soaps, where in you have so much negativity, characters are exazarated so much , there is nothing positive, after a day of hard work in the name of entertainment you get deppresion by watching them, but i guess iwas wrong inspite of having good actors like Mr Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami , who bring their characters live geet just ends being a routine soap ,sorry

I agree with you, verbatim!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sha20

savinik Groupbie
savinik
savinik

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I really agree with Mr. Khatri. This alternating between positivity & negativity has become monotonous. 1 episode is all are happy, then next episode has to be filled with negativity. This is the only serial I have ever watched in my life because it used to be so different from others. But not anymore. This happiness-sadness routine has become boring. If the makers are thinking that by bringing such twists & turn, they are going to rise their TRPs, they I am sorry to say they are horribly wrong. Already many would have stopped watching the show as they feel, they are being treated like donkeys with carrot hanging in front of them. Honestly, even I am thinking of boycotting this serial. Really, I used to watch this soap for its freshness, positivity & mostly for Gurmeet. He is such a fine actor. Of late he & Drashti look bored of their roles. Poor things..what can they do if the makers are coming up with such hare brained plots. Yesterday's episode is a proof of the IQ levels of the makers. ( I am not sorry for calling the makers hare brained because thats what they are). I think its time for us viewers to say bye bye to Geet serial & hope that Drashti will get a better project & Gurmeet will win Nach Baliye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23DilsayYeHoKyaRahaHai

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

YeHoKyaRahaHai

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctYeHoKyaRahaHai

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikrant_Khatri

Now it is high time fans show their dissatisfaction in numbers,promote the thread for your own cause,Geet was different but is made look bad and unbearable by the new writing team and planning team.

agree its high time they should bring back old team and writers
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Totally agree yar..they have made such a crap track out of such a lovely track... God knows.. What the team is upto.. Show has already lost its trp.. Its not the no. 1 show on starone.. And not in top 100.. Seriously am so disappointed with cvs... They started with such a beautiful story line.. They have such a talented cast... Still they cant use their talents.. Literally cvs are behaving like losers... Comeon some one give me the address of story writer.. I will kill him.. We watched geet as it was different from those same tracks which repeated in every serial... Comeon yar...even if you wan2 have twists in marriage track then atleast use your vilans properly.:) you show one vilan going to coma and her brother avenging. .and ironically he doesnt know any thing about maaneet.. And few weeks back all newspapers and news channels were flooded with story of geet... How stupid yar.. I want maaneet and in proper sense and logic...

Unnecessarily bringing new characters every day and such a week story line with so many bloopers will lose the remaining fans also... Plish cvs come with something authentic digestable and lovable..dont beat around the bush and do time pass.. Every day same thing is irritating.. In one break you show maaneet.. In other break you show AA and the last break you show vilans planning or hurting the lead.. Its the daily routine..WAKE UP CVS..

Sha20

PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
14th Jan episode was a yuk episode ! I just fall in love with GHSP on June 23rd 2010. But on 14th Jan I felt disgusted ! Don't know what and why they are damaging such a wonderful show ! Is it a sabotage ? .... I mean is there any one in the team who is self-destructing it??

YeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top