Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello Vikrant...

I am not regular reader of your posts, but i have read 1 or 2, and i am seriously saying that that love your writing style...I am really sad to know that you are quitting the Show, and it's our lost...Plz dont quit, we need people like you who can openly voice up......

Muniza

Thanks for the support dear but the thing is,I dont have the mentality of watching a typical daily soap where negativity comes as if it is free in the market..

Everyone blaimed ekta kapoor,but the fact is Nissar and others are no different,the current track in geet and what i hear from fellow fans about pyaar ki yeh ek kahani

makes me say

Nissar has become ekta kapoor with geet and ekta has become nissar parvez with pyaa ki yeh ek kahani

well sorry dear,i wud be posting about how drashti and gurmeet are a brand to recon and need better teams to justify the talent they have..

I am quitting the show to let the makers know,my time is precious and valuable as a fan and makers cant take atleast me for granted...

I am loyal to Drashti and guru and wud do my bit as a fan to promote tham and make the world feel what a pair they are..

u guys continue,if there is any issue,u can message me on facebook ID Vikrant Khatri..

Originally posted by: deniac

@vikrant - do u know that there is something called PM service...n PMs r to be replied...... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

jaldi reply karo.....

Regards,
Gouri

i seriously dont know,please guide me and educate me
kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiii sir 
cool answers 2 those questions i agree wid ur view n fully support you.
you rock .so observant. you put my feelings into words thanks fr that .
i think i can understand what u r feeling . dey r creating very much negativity
ur pointers at the times wen nissar  was wwrong r truly correct
i know if u leave it nothing much wud happen but your way of suggesting that y u r leaving it n all d description is fantastic.
i appreciate that .you put our thots into words n your way of boycotting is gr8.
i am wid u .
bt unfortunately cant stop watching it bcoz hope is d thing which i cant give up.
wow!!! when r u directing ur serial i am w8ing 2 watch it .n best of luck fr it
but 1 thing ur future track story abt killing geet was reli bad n it  appears 2 hv been a copy of om shanti om.
you say dont bash you abt that bt dear if u want 2 enter entertainment industry u shud b open 2 criticim.it's rite.anyways ur wish.
u say u dont want our special comments bt dear if u can xpress ur pov at a public forum dont i hv d right 2 do so ?

Edited by kanika266 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

No analysis no preaching,before I leave Geet series forever,here are 5 questions to Nissar Parvez which if he answered,fans might understand him and may comeback and stick to the series.I wont and I am actually trying my best that i dont comeback.

On demand of fans Vikrant's last 5 questions

1) What made you take the decision of bringing Dev infront of Geet during engagement party,knowing fans would not be happy,was that the only option left for you?

2) Is Drashti and Guru's health been affected due to long working hours to satisfy fans demand?is it the reason for stretching Arjun and Annie track,despite fans objections?

3) What made you feel that bringing twists in Maaneet wedding would be a better idea than a happy Maaneet wedding?

4) Are fans expecting too much from you guys and should expect less?

5) Tell us one reason and just one except Drashti and Gurmeet,that we should trust you and continue watching Geet?

Those who feel,Maan and Geet as characters and we as fans deserved a happy Maaneet wedding after supporting Nissar in his previous blunders,please express support..

Those who feel like me,that despite knowing it is difficult to stay away from series Geet becasue of actors Drashti and gurmeet,but feel now they should becasue fans feelings are been insulted and abused consistently,please express support.

Those who feel these questions would answer their concerns and help them understand Nissar better and relate to series Geet in future,can express support .

I saw the first episode of Geet on 14th July which was a special day,I watched the last episode for sure on 14th January which is again a special day,after 6 months with 2 months of great days and 4 months of nonsense.

Vikrant Khatri thanks everyone for support,criticism and applauds,its high time we stop depending on one thing for our entertainment and look for some better options.

Take care and love you Drashti Dhami and Guru keep rocking.

Geet a lost oppurtunity to rewrite history books,which will be studied for years and regretted for having wasted due to lack of vision"

What drives the series Geet?

1) Maan and Geet,their life,the cute nok zhoks,the romance,ruthna mana,expression of love and sense of sacrifice and above all the presence of Drashti and Gurmeet and their immense talent which shoots up and breaks all barriers and sets new benchmarks which makes one feel,love does exist and if it happens to be like what Maan and Geet share then it is the sweetest feeling one could ever experience and it looks the best when Drashti and Gurmeet are enacting it.

Certainly when you watch Drashti and Gurmeet enacting,you dont feel like switching and moving your eyelid,the world comes to standstill and one gets desolved with them as salt in water.

If makers and team geet see it from fans eyes then it is the most cherished gift mother nature could ever give to mankind in the form of Drashti and Gurmeet,becasue they surely make you fall in love with whatever they do and one feels only good should happen to them whether it is real life as Drashti and Gurmeet or reel life as Maan and Geet.There is a scientific reason to why we love to watch Gurmeet and Drashti together to make evryone realise why we loved to watch Sharukh and Kajol,Hrithik and Aishwarya,Anil and Madhuri,AAmir and Juhi and now Guru and Drashti,but wont get 
into it.

2) The sequencing of plots,the music Maahii and its smart use rather than overdose and a simple script without any major headaches works great for the pair Drashmeet and characters Maaneet and above all if negativity is used for any reason then if it brings Maan and Geet together and sets up a funny plot,plot with light feeling then it works big time.

3) Fans want a simple story about how Maan falls in love with Geet,how he gets married to Geet,how he supports Geet and accepts her with her past,how their life goes after wedding,how Maan helps Geet to develop her charactcer and personality from a small town girl to a girl who is strong enough to face any social issue,how a man with Maan's charactcer stands firm with geet and loves her beyond the limits of love set by nature.

In short,treatment as such that nok zhoks,romance and love follows and is used as the soul or theme of every episode aired everyday at 9.30 pm Geet on Starone,where two maaneetastic couples in the form of Drashti and Gurmeet come onscreen make people forget their worries and make fall in love with them,certainly as viewers and fans we need break from our real life challenges and for a change we want to witniss how great love can be and how picturistic it can look and who better than Guru and Drashti potraying it.

In one word an idol pair which one would love to experience themselves in the form of respective partners.The reason why fans are reacting so much over negativity, is the difference in the opinion of makers and fans.

4) What worked was the initial build up and a natural process of falling in love which was 
beautifully designed and made millions loyals and get involved with the series,becasue somewhere down the line as it always happens,fans find difficult to draw a line between real and reel and it is the desire to either get what is shown in the fiction or somewhere in the mind there is something which is missing in real life of a fan gets completed after watching it in fiction.

This is what great directors and makers like Yash Chopra in particular have done,showing the good vision in a fiction with life larger than life,making people feel such a life is possible,his work speaks for himself and today his name comes in the top directors India has ever had.

5) The initial treatment to routine plots and presence of Drashti and Gurmeet in it,worked big time,making people like me who are grooming themselves for the entertainment sector and many others feel,this pair can do wonders with any plot which has positivity,even an average plot and a sequence or a scene as simple and normal as 

a) Boss arguing with secretary

b) Boss going to dhaba

c) A guy visualising a girl as life partner

d) a drunk guy falling in arms of his love and expressing his feelings

e) a guy expressing shock and hatred after realising the half truth of the girl happened in past.

Add to it number of memorable scenes which Drashti and Gurmeet have given together which had no major build up and high voltage dialogues making me feel I am watching a bhojpuri film or south Indian film,no super power strenghts to the leads to feel they are different couples.

It was shere logical build up,continuation in the story,plots built according to the groW*H of relationship and there was purity in thought and planning and there was genuineness in efforts from all those who were involved,a team effort which brought Geet to the launching pad to take off and recreate history in the television industry for many to study and change the face of the television industry which still thrives on the concept of spreading negativity for striving in the sector.

The launching pad was created by efforts taken between episode 1 and 115,the effort was so remarkable that motivation was on high,support from fans was far more than expected,craze far good enough to gain loyalty of fans,hype,name,fame and even fate was in the hands of makers,where a steady approach,a vision and planning was good enough,becasue 

"The acceptance factor " was out of question.

Yes fans had not just accepted Geet and Maaneet and actors Drashmeet,but they had made them inseperable part of their life and just like every makers dream the platform was so good and well crafted that the only thing left was reap the fruits of hard work by applying mind and keep serving fans what they wanted till the point fans themselves demanded some change or the changing environment demanded some twist to take the Maaneet story to another level.

Importantly all the pain and mind work and efforts required to generate enthu and keep fans engaged with series Geet required optimum inputs and not much to keep the series Geet sailing.

The makers had all the possible ingredients to make Geet series an epic and register their names in the history books as the ones who created waves and proved what television industry can do and how beautiful daily soaps can look,if sensible and logical approach os preferred over dramatic and illogical plots,becasue taste of fans has changed and so is the education level.

But as expected from the super special director of the series who has mastered the art of squandering all that is built with so much hard work,that one feels if he is obssesed with the idea of self destruction and destroying everything which is created so nicely for many to feel.if it is worth to follow such series,get involved with it,only to relaise later that your association,involvement,trust,love,support and efforts and passion is merely built up to get insulted,abused,misused later on and make you feel one fool and leave you irritated with angst in mind and heart and regret over loving something and thinking so positive about it.

Certainly those who have seen the series directors work prior to Geet would relate to the fact mentioned above,making people like me feel,if he is on an agenda of giving mental torture and agony to those following keenly,those who trust his work and feel he is doing injustice to his own calibre and talent.

Certainly no one asked me to follow Geet,it was my own decision and certainly no one can ask me again to follow Geet and Nissar Parvez's future work,becasue after understanding and experiencing his style of work and treatment in series Geet it would be a "Red and White" bravery award moment for fans to still stick and get tortured and above all feel the pain of a charismatic pair like Drashti and Gurmeet's talent getting wasted onscreen,becasue of few bunch of incompetant and people with self destruction attitude,for their own personal reasons squandering everything gained and making one feel,"Good" does exists but bad is too good over "Good" and it is a plot designed for 
fans to fall in only to realise later that they are trapped becasue of addiction and now they have to choose between loyalty and protest.

If they are loyal then you as fans know what you go through and what you have to suffer.If they protest,then they are made look criminals and banned for raising voice,infact for giving true feedback in hope of doing something good for those who out of no where did something good for you in your life.

The thing is, as fans you have no respect but are used as mere sources from which everyone can earn fortunes by showing a vision a good vision and when as a fan you demand or bring to notice anything,then you are reminded about your place,your credibility and status and above all you are asked to remain positive about all the negativty spread by the creatives and later when suddenly your inner soul as fan starts feeling neglected as die hard supporter you tend to ignore things and move on,you are again fooled by showing something which is desired.

All this attitude is justified under the name of creativity and fans are constantly made look like puppets whose movement can be consistently changed with inputs...

"Mind games played openly and no one notices it under the name of creativity and authority"

Some do it under the name of creativity and selling vision and dreams.

Some do it under the name of authority and representation.

Some do it under the name of natural passion,support and following one gets under the name of 

nationality and patriotism.

Be it television,films and what better than our Indian politics and to some extent sports,everywhere followers are made look fools and are made look helpless and one below standard and undeserving interferring irritating pests who have no rights becasue they dont have the credibilty and above all they are made feel and beleive that they do not have the guts to retaliate and overthrow all the wrong perceptions that all the representatives from the above sectors have about their followers and 
that fans and followers belong to a class of masses who are too illiterate and lack self motivation and respect to even think what they would like to see and what they would not like to see and are made quiet under the name of loyalty and support for their beloved stars and a fake promise of some improvement in the future.

May be the time has come when fans let know their true value to makers and make them beg for attention and following,becasue atleast makers cant take Vikrant Khatri for granted and expect him to watch shere nonsense under the name of creativity and reality and expect him to invest time and give TRP's for something which is a mere case of lack of vision and planning from the back end team and the makers.

"I may be alone now,I may not get support,but still I will be happy for letting know the makers that atleast I have a good taste and I know what I want and how to treat the one who does not respect 

mysupport,passion,motivation,love and above all,my efforts to make the series "Geet" and actors Drashti and Gurmeet the best ever seen on the small or big screen of any nation.

Vikrant Khatri would always feel that makers still have a chance of not only recitifying but also cashing on all the blunders made till date,if makers show some respect towards fans views and develop a positive attitude in terms of treatment to plots and refrain from hiding their incompetancy in handling the craze for characters Maan and Geet fans have by introducing negative plots to ease their job.

If makers and Nissar parvez in particular continues with his attitude then the day is not far when all the fans,media circle,news papers,competitors,sponsors,bollywood,star one,4 lions,Gul khan,Nissar Parvez,Swati Pande,Barry Dhillon,Maan Singh,Noel Smith,Priya Ramanathan,staff and support cast and at last 

the most desrving and precious talent Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet choudhary 

who would still have acheived great but would still feel

""Geet a lost oppurtunity to rewrite history books,which will be regretted for having wasted due to lack of vision,planning,negative attitude and incompetancy of the makers and channel and the most important and universal fact and a reason, ignorance of fans constant demand,efforts to make Nissar and makers realise that they were going horribly wrong"

Makers will regret and careers of many would change making them feel

"Wish could have atleast read and considered what fans had to say,before it got too late"

Vikrant Khatri signs off after being deprived and banned from the "geet" official page for giving true feedback out of only one intention of making the makers realise before it is too late,only to take efforts to make his superstar onscreen pair look more spectacular..

With a desire and vision of making Drashti Dhami the most loved actress and alongwith Gurmeet the most Maaneetacular,Maaneetjastic and Maaneetastic onscreen pair,with efforts through writing and if future permits through other possible sources too.

It was nice meeting you all and a great experience,but for Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet,now future lies beyond Geet and may be as a die hard fan I am exploring few.

Vikrant Khatri is thankfull to all the fellow fans and freinds,have a great career and future.

Originally posted by: kanika266

hiiiiii sir 

cool answers 2 those questions i agree wid ur view n fully support you.
you rock .so observant. you put my feelings into words thanks fr that .
i think i can understand what u r feeling . dey r creating very much negativity
ur pointers at the times wen nissar  was wwrong r truly correct
i know if u leave it nothing much wud happen but your way of suggesting that y u r leaving it n all d description is fantastic.
i appreciate that .you put our thots into words n your way of boycotting is gr8.
i am wid u .
bt unfortunately cant stop watching it bcoz hope is d thing which i cant give up.
wow!!! when r u directing ur serial i am w8ing 2 watch it .n best of luck fr it
but 1 thing ur future track story abt killing geet was reli bad n it  appears 2 hv been a copy of om shanti om.
you say dont bash you abt that bt dear if u want 2 enter entertainment industry u shud b open 2 criticim.it's rite.anyways ur wish.
u say u dont want our special comments bt dear if u can xpress ur pov at a public forum dont i hv d right 2 do so ?

I know it is a bad idea but considering the track offers alot to both Drashti and Gurmeet I felt that,but the track is on hold and I am writing my story for now...but the idea behind the track was

The idea behind the story is

1) Put ur own vision and more importantly try and understand Nissar's position.

2) I dont want to waste time suggesting,I would rather write something which makers can analyse and think of later on when no other plot is left.

3) We as die hard fans have our own vision,we cant change the current track,but we can certainly write our own vision and groom ourself for something creative.

4) If we love Maaneet,it is not just Nissar's job to take the responsibility,our efforts shud force Nissar to consider our vision.

5) Maan and Geet are loved more than Guru and Drashti,which is so unfair with my sweetheart onscreen couple.

6) I want to liberate Maan and I want to show him falling in love yet again....and also provide scope for Nissar to rectify and show all those scenes whichh were left out and blunders which he made.

7) When I say Geet is a case study,then Nissar can use the past episodes in future tracks and make optimum use of the love for Maaneet by proper blend of old and new scenes.

8) My track offers Drashti and Guru alot of scope to show their talent and if editing team is good,then the old episodes can be used to consume time in an episode where Maan goes in flashback..

By doing this,since the scenes are already shot and loved by audience and many would love to relive those moments,actors will get time for new scenes,writers will get time for new scenes and planning can be better.

9) Maan and Geet's story cannot end abruptly,the love and hype needs to be properly handled,it is important that with a new and fresh track,both the actors get a chance to prove that it is their acting that has made those characters so memorable.

10) At last..watching Guru and Drashti in the plot which Nissar has designed is once in alife time oppurtunity and I want Nissar to make full use of it...

He can do so much with the plot that one cannot imagine...

For atleast 2 years he can keep audiences hooked and Geet the number one...

11) As said,I am already writing two movie scripts for Guru and Drashti and now I have an idea for them for TV series as well...

a) Shrimaan,Shrimati aur Swargwaasi..a comedy series starring Guru and Drashti...

Well as a die hard Drashti Dhami fan,I am doing my bit....doesnt matter if the effort is criticised or applauded,for me I am taking the effort matters the most.

Vikrant Khatri

kanika266 thumbnail
heloo
thnx fr replying finally u showed some courtesy. anyways doesnt matter much.showing courtesy is difficult i know ...
good 2 know that u r writing ur movie.best of luck fr dat keep writing well continue....
u r v. gud convincer but still i cant find ur future geet story interesting n engrossing . i find it a clear copy frm om shanti om.ur view of seeing d actors n my view is completely different . i don't connect wid dat.cant understand y u like dem so much ?der r so many gud ppl 2 b liked .anyways different ppl different conceptions.

but watever u said regarding d current track n all was correct n d incidents which u pointed out where so much could hv been done n wasn't done was all correct. i suuport u with dat.

cant u write a bit concise n precise n to d point it takes so much time 2 read it n u tend 2 repeat d points ?

bye n all d best once again fr ur movie .😊

shriman shrimati aur swargwasi interesting title . now i m curious n xcited wat wud be in it . can u give some insights? 
n if u want 2 reply reply asap w8ing sucks ....

may i give u some advice?? i know unwanted advice shoudn't b given bt cant help . you r very harsh n arrogant try n improve on that if u can or want 2 .it will better ur writing ability also anyway my view.

finally byee

Originally posted by: kanika266

heloo

thnx fr replying finally u showed some courtesy. anyways doesnt matter much.showing courtesy is difficult i know ...
good 2 know that u r writing ur movie.best of luck fr dat keep writing well continue....
u r v. gud convincer but still i cant find ur future geet story interesting n engrossing . i find it a clear copy frm om shanti om.ur view of seeing d actors n my view is completely different . i don't connect wid dat.cant understand y u like dem so much ?der r so many gud ppl 2 b liked .anyways different ppl different conceptions.

but watever u said regarding d current track n all was correct n d incidents which u pointed out where so much could hv been done n wasn't done was all correct. i suuport u with dat.

cant u write a bit concise n precise n to d point it takes so much time 2 read it n u tend 2 repeat d points ?

bye n all d best once again fr ur movie .😊

shriman shrimati aur swargwasi interesting title . now i m curious n xcited wat wud be in it . can u give some insights? 
n if u want 2 reply reply asap w8ing sucks ....

may i give u some advice?? i know unwanted advice shoudn't b given bt cant help . you r very harsh n arrogant try n improve on that if u can or want 2 .it will better ur writing ability also anyway my view.

finally byee

well u feel it is copy of om shanti om,but it is copy of kaho naa pyaar hai..

i am not keen on geet future track,i was keen on present track and in my opinion,it is important that nissar does show negativity but with more positivity and a pinch of negativity..

Ya the story which  i have written was an outline..

u will get maan and geet scenes in flashback.

maan and maansi in real..

in om shanti om there was another birth and all nonsense..

but if u have seen kaho naa pyaar hai,i wud say yes and agree to it..

but currently i am suggessting tracks for present plot and i have many to offer actually...

but some how the interest is fading,becasue of too much negativity and ekta style treatment to geet...hopw for the best...

shrimaan shrimati and swargwaasi is still under process..

but love u princess and return of aryaans theme is all set...

kanika take care
jyotic_74 thumbnail
very good post Cvs are loser NO.1S
very well said......
but i doubt that we would ever get the answers.......
anyways love GURTI/MAANEET to the core...........
still waiting for the wedding........
kanika266 thumbnail
thnx fr replying
u too take care
n geet its almost spoilt . 
haaha yaad aagaya om shanti om nahi kaho na pyaar hai
copy cat write sumthing gud n original
originality n gud track is always appreciated
i know its difficult bt imagination can make it happen
 i wish indian people had more creativity n imagination n originality
any 1 can copy
difficulty is writing original
original new n gud which is wanted 

ya i am also lackin interest in geet..nthing 2 predict wats gonna happen next.
acha movie likhna