Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savinik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really agree with Mr. Khatri. This alternating between positivity & negativity has become monotonous. 1 episode is all are happy, then next episode has to be filled with negativity. This is the only serial I have ever watched in my life because it used to be so different from others. But not anymore. This happiness-sadness routine has become boring. If the makers are thinking that by bringing such twists & turn, they are going to rise their TRPs, they I am sorry to say they are horribly wrong. Already many would have stopped watching the show as they feel, they are being treated like donkeys with carrot hanging in front of them. Honestly, even I am thinking of boycotting this serial. Really, I used to watch this soap for its freshness, positivity & mostly for Gurmeet. He is such a fine actor. Of late he & Drashti look bored of their roles. Poor things..what can they do if the makers are coming up with such hare brained plots. Yesterday's episode is a proof of the IQ levels of the makers. ( I am not sorry for calling the makers hare brained because thats what they are). I think its time for us viewers to say bye bye to Geet serial & hope that Drashti will get a better project & Gurmeet will win Nach Baliye.
Thank you all and do help by asking others to come and support the cause,if makers read this the miscommunication will go away and we will get our answers.
Now it is high time fans show their dissatisfaction in numbers,promote the thread for your own cause,Geet was different but is made look bad and unbearable by the new writing team and planning team.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

Now it is high time fans show their dissatisfaction in numbers,promote the thread for your own cause,Geet was different but is made look bad and unbearable by the new writing team and planning team.

agree its high time they should bring back old team and writers
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree yar..they have made such a crap track out of such a lovely track... God knows.. What the team is upto.. Show has already lost its trp.. Its not the no. 1 show on starone.. And not in top 100.. Seriously am so disappointed with cvs... They started with such a beautiful story line.. They have such a talented cast... Still they cant use their talents.. Literally cvs are behaving like losers... Comeon some one give me the address of story writer.. I will kill him.. We watched geet as it was different from those same tracks which repeated in every serial... Comeon yar...even if you wan2 have twists in marriage track then atleast use your vilans properly.:) you show one vilan going to coma and her brother avenging. .and ironically he doesnt know any thing about maaneet.. And few weeks back all newspapers and news channels were flooded with story of geet... How stupid yar.. I want maaneet and in proper sense and logic...

Unnecessarily bringing new characters every day and such a week story line with so many bloopers will lose the remaining fans also... Plish cvs come with something authentic digestable and lovable..dont beat around the bush and do time pass.. Every day same thing is irritating.. In one break you show maaneet.. In other break you show AA and the last break you show vilans planning or hurting the lead.. Its the daily routine..WAKE UP CVS..
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
14th Jan episode was a yuk episode ! I just fall in love with GHSP on June 23rd 2010. But on 14th Jan I felt disgusted ! Don't know what and why they are damaging such a wonderful show ! Is it a sabotage ? .... I mean is there any one in the team who is self-destructing it??
priyaoct thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Totally agree yar..they have made such a crap track out of such a lovely track... God knows.. What the team is upto.. Show has already lost its trp.. Its not the no. 1 show on starone.. And not in top 100.. Seriously am so disappointed with cvs... They started with such a beautiful story line.. They have such a talented cast... Still they cant use their talents.. Literally cvs are behaving like losers... Comeon some one give me the address of story writer.. I will kill him.. We watched geet as it was different from those same tracks which repeated in every serial... Comeon yar...even if you wan2 have twists in marriage track then atleast use your vilans properly.:) you show one vilan going to coma and her brother avenging. .and ironically he doesnt know any thing about maaneet.. And few weeks back all newspapers and news channels were flooded with story of geet... How stupid yar.. I want maaneet and in proper sense and logic...

Unnecessarily bringing new characters every day and such a week story line with so many bloopers will lose the remaining fans also... Plish cvs come with something authentic digestable and lovable..dont beat around the bush and do time pass.. Every day same thing is irritating.. In one break you show maaneet.. In other break you show AA and the last break you show vilans planning or hurting the lead.. Its the daily routine..WAKE UP CVS..

wake up cvs before its too late
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously- Why should they answer questions?

it is their story isn't it?
GHSP is their baby- they have full rights to do what they want to and no reason for them to at all justify any of their actions to anyone

If anyone wants to leave the show..should feel free to do so..but why announce it to the world..uh..no one cares if anyone wants to leave watching. it's your own prerogative :))

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i hope the first few lines were not in response to the looooooong discussion we had last weekend ...😛😉😆 moving on ...to your post ...

Originally posted by: Vikrant_Khatri

No analysis no preaching,before I leave Geet series forever,here are 5 questions to Nissar Parvez which if he answered,fans might understand him and may comeback and stick to the series.I wont and I am actually trying my best that i dont comeback.

On demand of fans Vikrant's last 5 questions

1) What made you take the decision of bringing Dev infront of Geet during engagement party,knowing fans would not be happy,was that the only option left for you?

personal analysis and observation says, it was brought in cos there was nothing else that would pull audience in Gurmeets absence ... yes the timing was bad, but the execution of that one particular episode was a master-piece and i wouldnt take that away from them!!! it was the best they could do at that time me thinks ...
well yes they couldn't follow it up well, which was a flaw on their part .. !!

2) Is Drashti and Guru's health been affected due to long working hours to satisfy fans demand?is it the reason for stretching Arjun and Annie track,despite fans objections?

could be their healths and also the fact that it is humanly impossible to run a tv series on two characters only .. other shows on tv earlier are a proof multi-starrers always help you share the load, but they never really make up for or compensate for the absence of the leads .. the fan following is such that the more you see them the more you want of them ..
As for Arjun and Annie, i think they are doing fine in their places at the moment, cos if you look at the immediate track you will see how they have been nicely inter-woven with the main plot . the day to day execution does mess around with your head, but the over-all picture is clear of that of two people who could be perhaps together, but cant now cos there are many other complications involved which by itself is a challenge in itself .. Maan and Geet according to me have reached almost a road end, and we need other things to push and effect their story .. and lets face it, Annie and Arjun are slowly making a place in our hearts ...

3) What made you feel that bringing twists in Maaneet wedding would be a better idea than a happy Maaneet wedding?

no clue, no idea, they wanted to make the wedding different, but i had no clue it was going to be this different ðŸ˜¡

4) Are fans expecting too much from you guys and should expect less?

well, we expect too much cos they never let us down in the past, right now there is more disappointment than expectations .. whatever they deliver could be better also, but ab humare sabr ka baandh toot gaya hai ...🤣

5) Tell us one reason and just one except Drashti and Gurmeet,that we should trust you and continue watching Geet?

Direction, Arjun-Annie, sets costumes, song sequences ... ðŸ˜Š

Those who feel,Maan and Geet as characters and we as fans deserved a happy Maaneet wedding after supporting Nissar in his previous blunders,please express support..

Those who feel like me,that despite knowing it is difficult to stay away from series Geet becasue of actors Drashti and gurmeet,but feel now they should becasue fans feelings are been insulted and abused consistently,please express support.

Those who feel these questions would answer their concerns and help them understand Nissar better and relate to series Geet in future,can express support .

I saw the first episode of Geet on 14th July which was a special day,I watched the last episode for sure on 14th January which is again a special day,after 6 months with 2 months of great days and 4 months of nonsense.

Vikrant Khatri thanks everyone for support,criticism and applauds,its high time we stop depending on one thing for our entertainment and look for some better options.

Take care and love you Drashti Dhami and Guru keep rocking.

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post Vikrant, we really need the CV's to have a reality check

I would really like to see Nissar answer these questions. Why are the CV's playing with their fans emotions. Is it really necessary to have all these drama. Can't there be something that's straight forward and real for a change.