Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

5 questions to Nissar,fans am I right to ask these

GVVN Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag101pritiaggarwalsilentalkersimonesimfanpyari2006999meetapriyaoctPriyaThomaswala66maneer_forevermanju_vip7MissPunjabiMinozneeraj268prstSSWATISsupriamaanlovesgeet17jyotic_74noe23Shopnilaalu5123babygurl10bhabhadoosheekaramita_nayalfatim30abina03goldenballmysticangeltazeen_29milliilovetheserialSimplyAparajitasindu_gurtiKripAngad4everiqbals4everfahsaadheermeher-pixie-Barbie3143drdee142deejayaqueelkuhu18macho_muffinmaankigeet4everDilsaymgdg_2010GeekgodFarzu-shalinanditasingh-Priti11-YeHoKyaRahaHai_Invincible_AishMinozblackb28

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Good posers!

Nissar won't be able to answer these with any conviction.

I too am annoyed about the way the wedding is being shown. Why can't we have a happy wedding scene...and not one with such a dark cloud hanging over their heads?

Is it too much to ask?

If they had to show  NT/Brij/Jail track, they could have brought it about AFTER the so-called big, fat wedding!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSWATISPaintedSkyYeHoKyaRahaHai

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you for a Interesting, Sensible & much Needed post...
I wish we could get the creatives to read the questions you asked 
(expecting answers i guess will be too much strain for them) ....
may be then they could get better insight about What fans want & What we are deprived of & What is needed to be done.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisodrdee142khushi_4everYeHoKyaRahaHai_Invincible_

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Well said. You have aptly expressed all our feelings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

chitra2102 Newbie
chitra2102
chitra2102

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Actually Iam a silent member in this forum, i never post but today i felt like replying.  i have stopped watching geet because anything good is going to happen negativity creeps in. it has become very monotonous, this was the only show I use to watch but now i feel if the show is going good they bring stupid twist and make it unwatchable. My question why do everytime  they  show  something good they have to make it negative it doesnot happen that way, it just becomes like routine soaps, The reason I started watching geet was  it was different from regular soaps, where in you have so much negativity, characters are exazarated so much , there is nothing positive, after a day of hard work in the name of entertainment you get deppresion by watching them, but i guess iwas wrong inspite of having good actors like Mr Gurmeet Choudhary and Drashti Dhami , who bring their characters live geet just ends being a routine soap ,sorry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnilakaajjal922neeraj268abina03sindu_gurtikhushi_4everAyeChavanniYeHoKyaRahaHai

adorableshy Senior Member
adorableshy
adorableshy

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
u r right................i mean wat were they thinking
its not even close to dream wedding................if they r thinkin of sendin maan to jail then they should know one thing for sure dat everybody n i mean everybody is gonna stop watchin geet Cry
wen i saw yesterday's episode i was damn upset...............now it is a high point, come on they can't hav so many twists in their wedding
they should at least let d wedding happen in peace
i m tellin u guys d wedding will happen n after dat brij is gonna shoot geet n police will come n maan will be arrested bcoz of NT..........
i hate it ...................just tell me wat r they tryin to do?????????????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bdasmallu.crowe20sindu_gurti

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

vikrant a very sensible postClap

i hooked to this show because because it was really different soaps and even i stop watching other serials once i statred geet

but what is this this?????????????

they turned a beautiful charismatic love story in to heavy drama changing it into typical ghissa pita serial. 

i know a strong story is needed for show to run but so much illogical twists why???  i wish they continue with same story  which they started with.

biggest mistake done by them is bring in illogical sister and above all her love track!!!! another big mistake they did to concentrate on AA track when every body is excited for dream wedding of their adorable jodi. whats the point of showing them at this time???????

i wish they show simple shadi with too much romantic and cute nok jhok and romantic scenes between them.

i am really missing swati and old team. these news writers turn dream wedding into nightmare wedding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abina03CuteTommysindu_gurtiDilsayYeHoKyaRahaHai

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

totally agree its really disappointing we were waiting for dream wedding but sigh!!!!!

Edited by priyaoct - 14 January 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiYeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top