Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 14, 2011 (Page 3)

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Well, I think everyone else has said it all already so I don't have much to add.  It was a filler episode, lots of overacting by Vidya and Adi.
Possibly getting to see Gaurav's girlfriend was the only new info - anyone else think we may have met her already?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BingeBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Jaya, your take was StarClapStar

I wont call it a filler episode cuz for me filler is when things are repetitive, as in monotonous dialogues and same scenes shown over and over again. Barring Vidya and her mom convo, which was kinda same.. but again there, the dialogues were good. 

What was touching was that Vidya trying to darken her mehndi color and like Jaya mentioned, all ladies were sad and apprehensive, while Priya was the only one gushing with happiness which otherwise is always the reverse! 

I think Gaurav's gf if someone in the show whom we had seen before and it could give a surprise element.Thumbs Up Now that Gaurav said, SSP had invited, if is the same lady with whom he was sleeping or like that...?? Ermm

The last scene with Adi-SSP was silly cuz the way Adi was getting so anxious to see her mehndi and later asking SSP to meet her... all his anxiousness was for what? 

I think SSP will send someone else as Adi's father. Evil Smile 

Edited by shreya- - 14 January 2011 at 11:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.Manal.

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
jaya- awesome take......Clap
it was deffo a cute epi......Embarrassed
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.  ~Kay Knudsen
adi-priya's convo was really sweet n touching........their understanding, their excitement was greatly was greatly portrayed by both raqesh n ridhi...ClapClap
i loved the way priya repeated that ILU thing n that too without hesitation....Clap
You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.  ~Author Unknown
then rishab entering the house drunk,....felt really bad for uttara....rishab is such a disgusting hubby......
gaurav-vidya scenes were good but not to the extent which i was expecting...hope this truth abt gaurav unfolds on monday.....Stern Smile
the title song on 4 ladies was very impactful...Thumbs Up
adi asking everyone to convince devyani to allow him meet priya was really cute one n a humorous one too.......adi rocks.....Thumbs Up
the last part where SSP convinces adi that he will go to meet priya alone was very scary indeed...hope adiya's gets married in a happy n good atmosphere...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hey Jaya, Anni, Humna & All Hug ! misssed yew all ! 
sorry for disapppearin !! 
guyz 5 people passed away in a row in ma family !! so was busy wid tht Unhappy !! tho me bk now ! missed yew all Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Mana...Hug...sorry to hear that! My love and wishes for you chica!

Insom-mia, Shreya, Mushi...Hug...trying to keep up with another thread but will be back in a bit and read your posts properly!

mushiroxx

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insom-mia

Well, I think everyone else has said it all already so I don't have much to add.  It was a filler episode, lots of overacting by Vidya and Adi.
Possibly getting to see Gaurav's girlfriend was the only new info - anyone else think we may have met her already?

Hey Insom-mia, When  I heard that Gaurav conversation, my first thought was Savitri Devi...you know the one who is pulling Brahmanand's strings. So I think it might be her...it would tie in nicely with the fact that this mystery person got an invitation from Brahmanand.

Mushi
...loved reading your take!

Edited by darlunia - 17 January 2011 at 9:57am
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Hello Jaya and all:

Abusers are known to change their tactics in how they operate. When Rishabh realized that his physical abuse was being notice coupled with Uttara's threat to kill herself, he has changed his moves. What he is doing now is still abusive but now the physical and violent beatings have stopped and he is using manipulation.  He is playing mind games with her by telling her how he has changed for her sake, his love for her wants him to give her the best and how hard he is working to make everything work. This way when his indecent dealing with Rastogi will come up, he is going to blame her for not supporting him. And then go back to beating her again. 

Hema...Hug I completely agree with the manipulation aspect of abuse. Till Rishabh made a pact with Rastogi, I have felt that Rishabh's behavior was very much in line with that of an abusive person. But the deal with Rastogi makes him plain creepy for me. It still shows the selfish, self-centered aspect of an abusive person but is at odds with the jealous/possessive side. That said, it will work beautifully if the writers use Uttara's reaction to the deal to make Rishabh abusive again.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index