Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: January 14, 2011 (Page 2)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Yeah...I think Mana is busy with exams. I liked that sad song too...the words are beautiful! I am doing good Ani! You?

Edited by darlunia - 14 January 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBheegiBasanti.Manal.

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hello Jaya and all:

I do read your musings thread but since I am behind in watching the episodes I am not in a position to comment. Last night I watched episode aired here which had SSP running away like a coward when he saw Aditya-Priya come into the house and Gaurav angry with Vidya for confiding there personal life situation to her mom.

Originally posted by darlunia

At Uttara's and Rishabh's, a beaming Uttara turns uncomfortable upon seeing Rishabh laughing and conversing with Rastogi. Uttara clearly indicates her dislike of Rastogi's amorous advances but Rishabh dismisses her feelings and turns it around by saying Rastogi must have merely misunderstood some action of hers. He also informs Uttara that Rastogi will continue coming to their house as he is now a partner in the new business as well. Finally a little progress in this couple's story! I really hope this track picks up momentum rapidly now. Like I have said before, this slimy Rishabh is not in sync with the abusive Rishabh characterization and I want to see if the writers manage to keep the integrity of the original character sketch intact!

Abusers are known to change their tacticsin how they operate. When Rishabh realized that his physical abuse was being notice coupled with Uttara's threat to kill herself, he has changed his moves. What he is doing now is still abusive but now the physical and violent beatings have stopped and he is using manipulation.  He is playing mind games with her by telling her how he has changed for her sake, his love for her wants him to give her the best and how hard he is working to make everything work. This way when his indecent dealing with Rastogi will come up, he is going to blame her for not supporting him. And then go back to beating her again. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedcherrypansyBingemushiroxxBheegiBasanti.Manal.

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
hi jaya ani and everyone
hmm intresting posts...
well first of all i was luaghing so hard when i saw that scene in which adi says he will jump off the table and dieROFLROFL
ohhhhhh yaaaaaaaaar he is soooooooo cuteeeeeee.....
he should have met priya...they could make any scene like if she goes to parlor or some shopng they can meet ...something like that..
CVs dont do this to poor adiROFLotherwise he will jump off the table
and i liked the song but yes jaya u r right...vidya acting was over today
well good episode but obviously not great

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedmushiroxxBheegiBasanti.Manal.

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
hmmm ya i think ani wedding might take place by the end of this week..
i think there should be maha episod for the wedding...half hour wont do the justice...
bye t he way this thread is very slow from yesterday...where is everyone?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxBheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hema...Hug Hug...even if you are watching a different episode, would love to hear our views chica. Will come back and reply to your perspective on Rishabh!

Humna...Hiya Hug. No idea hon...its Friday so hopefully people have somewhere fun to be...LOL

Edited by darlunia - 14 January 2011 at 6:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

nbosted Groupbie
nbosted
nbosted

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Agree with Jaya filler episode.  Thought Aditya was super cute when he was trying to get all the women in the house to help him.  Next week will be interesting. 

Hope all have a good weekend!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index