India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CV's have let us down

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I don't understand what the CV's are trying to do why are they turning shaadi into chaos and for what ? just because the lead pair has go somewhere? if yes then we have been made fool we have already been battling side characters now the screen space has been divided between Maaneet moments and AA's romance now NT is back for what. Can't we enjoy marriage like it happened in Hum aapke hein kaun. Where is the Dream wedding they promised why give hope if they can't give us what they promise. Due to this chaos the uniqueness & charm of the show has been lost it has just turn into another daily soap with negativity all around. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalibeauty84tazeen_29jazzeretteNav2010LuvScoobyhappygolucky-Sangs-mgdg_2010kuhu18utopia88..Amri..-lazybee-Serenity_meblackb28_innocent_

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi

I don't understand what the CV's are trying to do why are they turning shaadi into chaos and for what ? just because the lead pair has go somewhere? if yes then we have been made fool we have already been battling side characters now the screen space has been divided between Maaneet moments and AA's romance now NT is back for what. Can't we enjoy marriage like it happened in Hum aapke hein kaun. Where is the Dream wedding they promised why give hope if they can't give us what they promise. Due to this chaos the uniqueness & charm of the show has been lost it has just turn into another daily soap with negativity all around. 

I completely agree with each and every words of yours. CV are taking us for a ride. They don't care for our likes and dislikes at all. They are expert in creating twists. I don't consider this change in the script  as twists at all. These changes means CVs are out of new ideas. I am pissed with the jail track.Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashibeauty84jazzeretteNav2010LuvScoobymgdg_2010utopia88

beauty84 Goldie
beauty84
beauty84

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

I completely agree with each and every words of yours. CV are taking us for a ride. They don't care for our likes and dislikes at all. They are expert in creating twists. I don't consider this change in the script  as twists at all. These changes means CVs are out of new ideas. I am pissed with the jail track.Ouch

agree wid u gyz , isnt da show abt Maneet !Shocked , i think its more abt Naintara n AA Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashijazzeretteNav2010LuvScoobyhappygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty84

agree wid u gyz , isnt da show abt Maneet !Shocked , i think its more abt Naintara n AA Confused

Exactly. Its about AA and NT nowOuch

ashibeauty84jazzeretteNav2010LuvScooby

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

They are really out of new ideas so bringing up stupid unnecessary tracks. If they need side tracks they can bring Vicky in or Sameera's track after marriage rather than jail track. Its very annoying to bring this in just for actors personal life it is very unfair to spoil the story for us.

beauty84tazeen_29jazzeretteLuvScoobyhappygolucky

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beauty84

Very true its more AA ,Brij & NT show rather than Maaneet. And all the good scenes are edited nd cut out of the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzeretteLuvScooby

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

according to cvs dream do come true...<3 yeah right.<3 dreams come true wen ur husband goes to jailDead.. cvs have lost the plot they have turned a fantastic serial into a lot of shytness/..its like wtachin any other typical show..<3... feels like they dnt give a damn abt maaneet...<3 oh well their lost wen the show goes out for gud
cnt believe these are the same cvs we used to praise.. now they aint even worth our praises.Dead

Edited by _innocent_ - 14 January 2011 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashijazzeretteLuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I agree wit u completely.....if we had fairy tale wedding without all this nonsense, then I'm sure all of us would thoroughly enjoy the show.

If they want to bring chaos, I think Brij track might have been enough (he is actually scary character compare to the rest of wannabes)

I wanted 5 dayz of wedding celebration...........yeh ruk ruk ke gadi kyun chala rahe hai???? Confused Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashijazzerette_innocent_

Go to top