Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR MISH IS MUCH BETTR THAN SHAWRYA MISH (Page 6)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
shawrya needs  changes atleast and i do like shawrya he has good looks i think they can make a good pair together . but i dont like her pair with kabir bcouz friendz and love lamest for me .......... 
But even i am in love with me best friend .............

hp18 Senior Member
hp18
hp18

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I like the Misha-Shurya jodi. They have awesome chemistry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--leeseunggiloveMariaa.SGAkankshaa.

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I Also Agree With "hp18" Wink I Also Like The Jodi Of  Shaurya & Misha 
Both Have a Great Chemistry Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hp18--AROMAL--Akankshaa.

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I respect your opinion, but I disagree with you. Shaurya is much more hotter than Kabir.

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 16 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I think Gautam can act. I don't really find any flaw in his acting. And I love MiYa chemistry. My only problem with the show now is 'No Kabir'. Otherwise everything is perfect. 
Coming to Kabir-Misha, with due respects to their fans, I really never saw them as a couple. Every great friendship need not turn in love and I'm glad this one didn'tSmile

That's exactly what I feel Big smileTongue

PS- 4th time WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I think Gautam can act. I don't really find any flaw in his acting. And I love MiYa chemistry. My only problem with the show now is 'No Kabir'. Otherwise everything is perfect. 
Coming to Kabir-Misha, with due respects to their fans, I really never saw them as a couple. Every great friendship need not turn in love and I'm glad this one didn'tSmile

That's exactly what I feel Big smileTongue

PS- 4th time WinkEmbarrassed

Thanks!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pwincess kanziMariaa.SG

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I think Gautam Is the best choice to play shaurya and him with priya are realy looking good..and there is this killing chemistry between them that i can't ignore

--AROMAL--pwincess kanziMariaa.SG

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

no offence to shawrya fans..............no offence to mish-shawrya fans

but i just dont like the guy playing the character shwrya

first of all..........zero chem with mish..........mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking

his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else

AND THEY SEEM TO HV VANISHED KABIR

WHAT THE HELL

I LOVED WATCHING KABIR SCENES with piya...mish........the gang.........and now he doesnt even hv a track

though i m a kabir misha shipper....due to the unbelievably amazing chemistry priya vishal shares( god knows how many times i hv watched the locker room scene betweeen kabir misha)....

i dont want them to fall for each other straightaway..........

the show just started for gods sake.........

they can build an AMAZING TRACK with kabir misha...........they dont even hv to create chemistry coz chem is already there in full force..........all thats needed is a good slow story showing how destiny brings 2 childhood frnds 2gether

I WUD PREFER KABIR MISHA SCENES THOUSAND TIMES

MORE THAN MISH SHAURYA SCENES

i wud hv still given mish shawrya a go if he was really good enuf to the hype that he was given

but the new guy opp mish is just a torture to the eye

u are just weried..why are u saying no offence when u are already offending so many fans of him by saying he can't act?..if u think so..then keep it to ureslef..no one is intersting in reading ure post about how bad his acting is..

whats up with ppl wanting every friendship between a gal and a guy to turn into love?..does it mean that there is no such a friendship between a girl and a guy in indian..only lovers?

PS. I didn't read ure whole post..just read the part u said he can't act..couldn't help it..

--AROMAL--leeseunggilove-Lana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index