Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR MISH IS MUCH BETTR THAN SHAWRYA MISH (Page 5)

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--shona.--sanchita--.Jane..

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Kabir n Mish make a great pair as friends but not as lovers. Sorry to offend any Kabir-Mish fans here but they've been more like bro n sis. It just won't make any sense to make Misha fall for Kabir or vice versa.

Coming to Miya, they're still new n Gautam is doing fine so far n I am sure there is scope for improvement. Give him a fair chance. Come to think of it, Vivian wasn all that great in the beginning but now he's damn good. His dialogue delivery, expressions r too good. I am sure Gautam will improve as well, not that he is bad in the first place.

But I feel bad that Kabir's character is being butchered badly. He's become a side kick, which isn't fair at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Akankshaa..Jane..

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i agree plus whts the point of adding the new character ...it means  competition for screen space....they could just shown kabir misha instead of shaurya misha
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I cant understand what's the need of showing that dreams. Why Misha is seeing such dreamsOuch Shaurya in towel, throwing towel on her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I cant understand what's the need of showing that dreams. Why Misha is seeing such dreamsOuch Shaurya in towel, throwing towel on her. 
LOL I think its because she doesnt realize that she is in love but doesnt accept it
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Abanti,

You here too! It's good to see you after a long time. Hug 
I completely agree with you........I like Misha-Kabir chemistry better. I don't find the new guy attractive or talented in anyway. His scenes are rather lame and corny.

I thought I was the only one who saw the locker scene between Kabir-Misha multiple times........LOL LOLLOL hahaha good to see that I am not alone. We know chemistry when we see it! Wink
shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

no offence to shawrya fans..............no offence to mish-shawrya fans

but i just dont like the guy playing the character shwrya

first of all..........zero chem with mish..........mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking

his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else

AND THEY SEEM TO HV VANISHED KABIR

WHAT THE HELL

I LOVED WATCHING KABIR SCENES with piya...mish........the gang.........and now he doesnt even hv a track

though i m a kabir misha shipper....due to the unbelievably amazing chemistry priya vishal shares( god knows how many times i hv watched the locker room scene betweeen kabir misha)....

i dont want them to fall for each other straightaway..........

the show just started for gods sake.........

they can build an AMAZING TRACK with kabir misha...........they dont even hv to create chemistry coz chem is already there in full force..........all thats needed is a good slow story showing how destiny brings 2 childhood frnds 2gether

I WUD PREFER KABIR MISHA SCENES THOUSAND TIMES

MORE THAN MISH SHAURYA SCENES

i wud hv still given mish shawrya a go if he was really good enuf to the hype that he was given

but the new guy opp mish is just a torture to the eye

i completely agree with everything u sed
i wanted a kabir-mish love story not Mish-Shaurya story...its kinda senseless
that guys just needs an excuse to strip seriously they cud have done a better job with the story for Mish
as for Gautam, no offence to his fans but i dont like him, i havent seen any of his other work so i cant judge his acting....in this show his character is not all that great n like u sed its torture to the eye watching Shaurya the character...now im dreading what BT have got instore for us in the form of Abhay's evil bro...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index