Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR MISH IS MUCH BETTR THAN SHAWRYA MISH (Page 4)

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I just can't believe some people in here are saying that Gautam can't ACT.....I mean like seriously HELLOOOOOOOOOO he is NOT a new COMER and he has been acting for ages and has done/been in tons of Ekta shows.

it's one thing to not like him another to say he can't act.

if u haven't seen him before then I suggest u go and watch him in some of his past shows before judging him OK?

please before posting comment abt how he can't act then please kindly keep it in mind that there are tons of his fans out here who have known and watches him for ages and are watching this show for him.

I like Kabir but hell no to him and Misha jodi, they have been show to us like bro n sis from day one so pairing them together now as jodi will be absolutely disgusting.....my POV....so no Kabir Misha jodi.

as for Gautam he is a wonderful actor and if some of u who think he can't act watch him with an open minded then u all will see how amazing fantastic he is or can be in this show as well.

plus it's not good to write people off without giving them a fair chance even if he is new comer WHICH he isn't.

Edited by .Angel - 16 January 2011 at 12:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobmi-neepearl--AROMAL--leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.Tani91

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
well abanti i can understand u
first time when i saw him i also felt like that only but after that it was ok for me
i mean he and misha firstly it was looking as if forcefully they r showing like this that misha is thinking about him and all but now i think everything is fine
we should give them some time and i am sure we will love them
and now the problem is,we r not getting kabir.........so ya we want more of kabir,for this i agree with uBig smile

Edited by blossom1234 - 15 January 2011 at 1:14pm
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I disagree...I think Shaurya/Gautam is hotDay Dreaming and I as much as I love Kabir and Misha individually I can never see them as a couple.....so for me Misha-Shaurya are fair game

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove.Angel

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry,i don't agree,
I think Shaurya is doing a very good job
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--leeseunggilove

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Although I have not completely accepted MiYa and I don't know if i I ever will, seeing the way their track is going...but seeing Kabir-Misha together as a couple is a big no-no from me! When it has been made clear since the start of the show that they are nothing but friends, why do we just go out of our way to find something between them?? Even the thought of it makes them want to puke because it would ruin their friendship!! They are nothing but best friends and they love it that ways...their relationship is beautiful but in its own way! 

I definitely want more of Misha-Kabir because I love and adore their relationship as friends, but I certainly don't see them as a life-partners! 

As for Shaurya...like others said, he has just entered! I agree that even I don't like him...but I don't want to judge him right now because we don't know anything about him except that he is a manager/boss of a construction company and has a hot body which he is very much proud of!Ermm This shows that he might be very much self-centered...but we just can't pass judgement on him as of yet!!! I am looking forward to see how his character unfolds and also MiYa's love story unfolds as well!!Embarrassed Its definitely something to look forward to!Embarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 15 January 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Akankshaa..Jane..

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
 shaurya misha is boring.
for the last two epi, i have gone mad watching them.
please , i wanna see Abhiya..........................................................................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index