Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR MISH IS MUCH BETTR THAN SHAWRYA MISH (Page 3)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Actually I dont like this Shaurya. But I am ready to give him a chance to improve. As someone said that Vivian couldn't act at first. He was stiff etc. etc.(Though from the very first I like him. He had an excellent screen presence from the day one) 

I also saw some Posts on Vivian's lack of acting skills. But I think he is required to be that way according to the story. A Vampire is suppose to be stone faced and emotionless, right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH--AROMAL--ozzyie--sanchita--

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hi
 i made the first post some days ago here, that i dont like Misha - shaurya
    and 
always wanted Misha -Kabir.

I'm now really very happy to see all of yours support.
Thanks.
..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Kabir n Mish rocked
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Gautam is good looking and i think he can act.I seriously don't find anything wrong with his looks or acting skills.Coming to Misha-Shaurya chemistry....don't you think its too early to judge them as a couple?Chemistry cannot be built within a day...it takes time to develop.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaH--AROMAL--Akankshaa.Charu21wida.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
wid due respect to ur pov...gulati is doing his job well...as for kabor n misha..i cant imagine dem as anything as best frnds and bro-sis!
shaurya is not ur typical male beauty..he has a raw appeal to him that is very much acceptable and suitable for a character like misha..

i think d problem why most viewers arent accepting the MiYa couple is becaus they arent,as of yet being given much screen time..but wait and watch..let their story bloom..let them establish their story..then everyone will be singing a new tune soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.Charu21wida.Angel

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
im actually loving the guy he impressed mee
he is a good actorr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveCharu21

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvarti

first of all..........zero chem with mish..........mish hving a crush on him doesnt even mk a sense

second........the guy JUST CANT ACT..........his character has been given such hype and he just blew it with his zero acting skills....even ANGAD acts better

thirdly.......he is shown as a good looking hunk..........and i dont find him even 1% good looking

his scenes r just a total waste........be it with mish .....with tracker..or with any1 else

So firstly u were saying no offense and all still i must say the post was really offending for shaurya fans.Smile

If the guy 'cant really act" then he wudnt b in the show.There are people who luv the guy and love the pair of misha and shaurya.

And i totaly respect ur personal view but i really felt tht u were passing harsh commets.You could have conveyed ur msg in a rather friendlier way.This can b in a way considered as bashing.

there is difference between constructive criticism and bashing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index