Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR MISH IS MUCH BETTR THAN SHAWRYA MISH (Page 2)

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with u...Mish and Kabir wud have been the better choice..But I like shaurya too...And on the other hand, I want love triangle among Abhay-Piya-Kabir to continue...Dats why i m ok with shaurya-Mish too..But to be honest liked Misha alone...

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Well, Vishal Priya may have amazing chemistry as friends but you may know how it will be as lovers. I can't imagine Misha blushing for Kabir or being lovey-dovey with him. It can happen but not necessarily will be better than Miya. 

I would say, just wait to see this relationship develop. Probably, then we will find the chemistry also. And Shaurya has just been introduced, give him some time to settle down. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Akankshaa.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I wanna see Kabir & Misha Embarrassed
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Actually I dont like this Shaurya. But I am ready to give him a chance to improve. As someone said that Vivian couldn't act at first. He was stiff etc. etc.(Though from the very first I like him. He had an excellent screen presence from the day one) 
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
ummmmmmm..............
i m confused after reading all d commentsWackoConfused
ok @luvarti..... i completely respect ur opinion, ur POV nd ur liking for MishKa.......but if u see in d beginning of d serial kabir called misha as CHHUTKA nd when dat yellow dress confusion thing happened even misha was confused as y kabir was behaving like dat.....she always saw kabir as her best childhood frnd nd most probably as her brother......if d cv's wanted to show sumthing like dat b/w MishKa den dey wud have shown it at dat vry tym........nd moreover kabir says dat he luvs piya so how can he suddenly start feeling for misha........he gets jealous seeing abhiya not miya!!!!!!
nd about shaurya.............lets give him a chance atleast........ok i agree dat his entry was d lamest of d lame entries but after dat we have hardly seen his scenes!!!!!
so before coming into any conclusion i jst wanna say dat we shud give d guy a chance atleast to prove himself nd PKYEK kise kahaan le jaaye kya pata??????LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105KhaLidaH--AROMAL---sim-RitzieAkankshaa.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I don't think Kabir deserves a girl, especially Misha. They might be childhood friends but the way Kabir has been portrayed with Piya I don't think any girl would want a Guy like him. When you look for a Boyfriend/Husband you would want someone who trusts you and stand by you in thick and thin and Kabir was a failure there. He is easily influenced by others and do not know even the meaning of love. Moreover, Misha has no interest in him romantically. She needs a 'real man' who would make her feel like a 'woman' and not the tomboy she is. I think Shaurya is perfect for Misha that way. Both seems to be fun loving the way Saurya answered Misha's 'What's up Dude?' and going by the Tracker-Shaurya scene where is explains that it is a Blue Print and not a Blue Film.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 15 January 2011 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105KhaLidaH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index