Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

KABIR MISH IS MUCH BETTR THAN SHAWRYA MISH

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shayan90kashevsweet-knifeprincess329Nirjhor105lighteningbuzzmeawnine2taibaaaroseflower_07shona.Yukti_Ratzholicozzyieblossom1234pritirayslostmymusic.music_l0ver036_dkmystery__Meena_

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Res! Smile

-EDITED-

With all due respect, I think Shaurya is doing a good job! Not excellent, alright.. But who can forget the stiff & robotic acting Vivian had when he started the role? He improved. Everyone does. Besides, Ekta is well known for making actors act, so yeah, take a back seat & chill if all this comes from 'he can't act'! He ain't completely worthless, that's what he ain't! He's actually alright, and he has scope for improvement! Embarrassed

And other than that, if this stems from biased opinions about Kabir-Misha together, I completely understand! Kabir & Misha are my favourite individual characters but I absolutely dislike the sight of them as a 'couple' together. Not at all. Thumbs Down Not all friendships are meant to be lovestories, and both Misha & Kabir, deserve a better parallel lead.. Someone totally different than Kabir for Misha & Misha for Kabir.

That's what I feel..that MiYa are doing a great job and I'm taking a backseat and actually enjoying their scenes! Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and as long as you don't bash - which you didn't - it's all alright! I just disagree ..and I pointed it out in a un-bashing-ful way! Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 14 January 2011 at 11:38am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300KaShAbhIyaMiYAsaphira7988hp18aewanaj7KhaLidaH--AROMAL--MeekoleeseunggiloveAttractiveAdyanami2811Tani91BeyondHorizonmusic_l0ver036relentless.JennyPenny

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I agree! Kabir n Misha will rock, n thr is no need to introduce anyone else when we can already have good pairs! Like if the CVs can pair the *innocent*(ROFL) Tracker n Angad, then why not Kabir n Misha? Wink

And yeah - new guy, not good looking, his scenes seems forced n that entire restoration bckgrd looks fake! Sleepy Plus how come all of a sudden for no reason is Misha falling for a guy while she ignores the much more better boys before him? Wacko

I would love to see Kabir n Misha together! Tongue Let the gang remain intact! Big smile

Edited by pritirays - 14 January 2011 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

On very first day Misha inform that she & Kabir are like Bro-Sis,,,

When Abhay enter many are against him that he cant act no expression etc,,etc,,But now love him,,,

Shurya & Misha come with great surprise I m sure

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300KaShAbhIyaMiYAsohrobaewaprincess329saphira7988KhaLidaH--AROMAL--Esha_018....Priya....Meeko--Nisha--ffkhanAkankshaa.nami2811relentless.JennyPenny

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I think Gautam can act. I don't really find any flaw in his acting. And I love MiYa chemistry. My only problem with the show now is 'No Kabir'. Otherwise everything is perfect. 
Coming to Kabir-Misha, with due respects to their fans, I really never saw them as a couple. Every great friendship need not turn in love and I'm glad this one didn'tSmile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300KaShAbhIyaMiYAsaphira7988princess329aewanaj7mi-neepearlKhaLidaH--AROMAL--Esha_018....Priya....RitzieMeekonami2811Charu21Akankshaa.Tani91AttractiveAdyaBeyondHorizonrelentless.

Nirjhor105 Goldie
Nirjhor105
Nirjhor105

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well, abanti(i hope i havn't forgotten your name)......i agree with you about this new guy. he and misha have zero chemistry and i don't enjoy their scenes at all....i was waiting for this character to come with so much hope, maybe that's why i am so disappointed...he doesn't match our dear priya wal akA mish......
i never wanted kabir-misha simply because i adore them as best friends and i believe all friendship is not necessary to  become a love story and people can have best friend of opposite gender without any romantic feeling.......but i am so disappointed with this shauriya that i would prefer kabir-misha to them.....
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@I'm loving MiYa together, They're perfect for eachother ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300saphira7988--AROMAL--rose.threeffkhannami2811relentless.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index