imagine-addict

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
What good is a narcotics test? I dont get it

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the UD :)
narcotics test...wonder how sandhya is going to manage this off!! btw i have a guess that  it's not DK or Sarla who's gonna hit sandhya..it might turn out to be someone else completely different n thus sandhya somehow manages to escape this test!! well..this is just my go...
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update.
pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekhunga

oh sunni re.....oh sunni re 
hamein nahi chahiye teri presence re.....

sunni chichi is a big Dumbo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i think neeraj/gunga bhai Wink , sandhya/shani vrinda ko unintentionally help kar sakta h..
agar aisa ho jaye toh kya baat..hhhhh
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Oh, fantastic episode!!!!  Sandhya just has to hand those papers to Manik, and get them registered, and the entire haveli is hers.  Prabhavati can't kick DK or anyone else out of there - they're all there @ the pleasure of Sandhya.

Since that's done, I don't mind DK actually finding out from Sunita that Sandhya wants to destroy the capability of the Jagirdars to buy their way out of trouble.  It's too late, DK - while you were snuggling & finally giving your wife her due, Yuvraj has handed over to Vrinda the papers of the house.  And it's been 7 months already?  I think that from now on, Sunita, regardless of whether she finds out about DK's real intentions, will be firmly on his side, since she knows that Sandhya will never forgive him.  So DK has nothing to fear from her, and Sandhya has nothing to hope for from her.  And since Sarla was there w/ DK & Prabhavati, I suspect that Sandhya no longer even openly needs to regard her as an ally.

One thing though - that morning, Vrinda didn't have a bump, and suddenly, she decides to reward Yuvraj's loyalty by showing up w/ one? LOL  And it was funny to see Yuvraj's reaction.  Actually, I'm somewhat w/ Jaz on this - if it hadn't been for all the crimes Yuvraj had committed, he & Vrinda would make a great couple - he's coming to Vrinda's support when she needed it - awesome!

Imagine-Addict, the narco-test was described by Sarla - there, a suspect is made half conscious, and then questioned, and under that, they sing like a canary.  I wonder whether DK's friend is still on board, or whether he was one of the dignitaries insulted by Sarla?  The precap didn't look good, but if Yuvraj finds out that someone hit his 'pregnant wife' on the head, look forward to him going ballistic.  But I hope Sandhya closes w/ Manik & signals Gayatri that the coast is now clear for them to re-open charges against the Jagirdars.

The start of the Damodar scene was unreal - I mean Damodar disappeared on Christmas, not on New Years eve - Gunga had captured him from Gonzales party itself, and these 3 weeks, Prabhavati just didn't notice that her bro had gone missing?  It was funny to see his responses to her questions.  So now, he'll go down to Mumbai, and find out squat, unless Sarla or DK decide to have Dipesh re-plant evidence for him to find.  But what can Prabhavati now pay him - I thought everything was in Vrinda's hands now.  Or is it just the haveli?  So if Damodar is headed to Mumbai, will Gunga & his buddy follow him there, or will Raghu-da take care of him there?

So from now on, Vrinda might as well start arranging to find a baby that looks like Yuvraj, since she's just 2 months away from delivering. LOL  Get him the baby, and order Sarla & Sunita to babysit it all the time, so that she can leave that place and let the evidence go where it may.  The Jagirdars can now do squat, since she owns everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537p0lkad0tKS_Minion

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Today's show was just amazing. But I don't think we should be scared about the narcotics test. Just as Sandhya has gotten out of everything, she'll get out of this somehow as well. Even if she doesn't, the Jagirdars can't do anything, since the property is now in Sandhya's name. Even if they find out that she's Sandhya, it's too late to do anything because now Sandhya owns the entire property and she can make the Jagirdars do whatever she wants.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Alisha_A Senior Member
Alisha_A
Alisha_A

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
amazing update ....thanks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rakt Sambandh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index