Rakt Sambandh

14/1/11: DK-Sarla's new plan

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Narcotics test? Bloody hell. Them two just ain't gonna stop are they. Each time I think that they'll succeed in their planning. If someone has hit her over the head then they might manage to get a step further hmmmm
Subaru537 thumbnail
Thanks for the Update.

What a episode. Glad to see more characters getting involved.
Subaru537 thumbnail
Ya, everytime DK and Sarla come close to revealing Vrinda, they always fail. It seems as though Sandhya is hit in the head from behind and she may possibly be kidnapped to do the test. We can't say that this is the very last attempt of DK/Sarla, if this becomes a disaster for them, than I'm totally giving up on them ever to successfuly reveal Vrinda.
p0lkad0t thumbnail
lool I found it funny how Yuvraj gets so happy over Vrinda's fake bump :p Sunita is a bit of an idiot but I hope she's started getting a bit suspicious of DK hmmm. Prabha is STILL suspicious of Vrinda, but I don't understand what she wants him to go and find out :S surely he'll just be given the same cock and bull story that was given to Pankaj and DK when they went to the village to investigate? Again, I hope that Sandhya doesn't get caught out by DK and Sarla's plan, but she's injured this time (and being the pessimist that I am) I'm worried that she'll be defenceless and won't be able to put a fight up against their plan!Edited by p0lkad0t - 13 years ago
oh sunni re.....oh sunni re 
hamein nahi chahiye teri presence re.....
n now P convinced Dami too....
Sandhya ek akeli jaan n dese lions just waiting for her to come down from the tree....

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 👍🏼

Sarla and DK need to give up but its fun watching them fail time and time again 😆
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Narcotics test? Hailaaa... I really hope she doesnt get caught.
Thnks for the update :)
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What good is a narcotics test? I dont get it
-sia- thumbnail
thanks for the UD :)
narcotics test...wonder how sandhya is going to manage this off!! btw i have a guess that  it's not DK or Sarla who's gonna hit sandhya..it might turn out to be someone else completely different n thus sandhya somehow manages to escape this test!! well..this is just my go...