Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

14/1/11: DK-Sarla's new plan

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreemvatsasaggi80ER_ER_YAravneetgillnirleppannumilwebmitumimanya7878harish_ken***Anu***Subaru537p0lkad0tdesi-galKiran_83fartuunAnfalTamy95sinipillaibmm1985Diivipul18KhaLidaH-sia-cupidstrike23TheSnowmansamirah23.Vrish.Atheneghotalazimagine-addictSophia21

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Narcotics test? Bloody hell. Them two just ain't gonna stop are they. Each time I think that they'll succeed in their planning. If someone has hit her over the head then they might manage to get a step further hmmmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Athenetvdekha

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update.

What a episode. Glad to see more characters getting involved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Ya, everytime DK and Sarla come close to revealing Vrinda, they always fail. It seems as though Sandhya is hit in the head from behind and she may possibly be kidnapped to do the test. We can't say that this is the very last attempt of DK/Sarla, if this becomes a disaster for them, than I'm totally giving up on them ever to successfuly reveal Vrinda.
p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
lool I found it funny how Yuvraj gets so happy over Vrinda's fake bump :p Sunita is a bit of an idiot but I hope she's started getting a bit suspicious of DK hmmm. Prabha is STILL suspicious of Vrinda, but I don't understand what she wants him to go and find out :S surely he'll just be given the same cock and bull story that was given to Pankaj and DK when they went to the village to investigate? Again, I hope that Sandhya doesn't get caught out by DK and Sarla's plan, but she's injured this time (and being the pessimist that I am) I'm worried that she'll be defenceless and won't be able to put a fight up against their plan!

Edited by p0lkad0t - 14 January 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Athene

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Thumbs Up

Sarla and DK need to give up but its fun watching them fail time and time again LOL
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Narcotics test? Hailaaa... I really hope she doesnt get caught.
Thnks for the update :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index