That Beautiful smile!|Maithali Abhayendra,caps - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Thanks Mari for the caps!
</div>
<div>
And you really nicely described Abhay's pain and wait. Hopefully it ends soon with Pia being the healer. :)

Gosh! i love that messy hair look of Abhay! 😍

The Abhayendra Look! :P

Anu🤗
u r welcome hun

thnx:) nd yes i hope he gives in soon n let Piya heal his deep wounds.

tell me abt it! that messy look is hooot!
np:)
exactly, visu portraying these roles makes the effect 100 times more:(( nd yea, hope they show longer FBs in comming episodes....
Metz smile! i know! just beautiful nd unforgetable...she was truly a fairy in that pink dress!
And abhay.... ahhhh yes i guess everyone enjoys this hot dirty look!

Originally posted by Melissa2

thnx for the caps*sigh*
well, i'm totally there with you, this kind of stories r just to much to bear:( specially having visu portraying it...i wish they show the flashbacks more detailed though.

ahhh piya/ metz.... so beautiful! it would sure be such a pain to forget that priceless smile!
and Abhayendra, love the name btw, looking like handsome prince!... love hid dirty look there.. its hot!

Originally posted by Chill_Out

This scene broke my heart!🥺

i know:((( i am trying hard to not go into the deep of it.... this was horrible.... more horrible is the remaining pain of such stories, the dark hole such storues create in human-kinds history:(
Originally posted by ka7eela

<font color="#FF00FF">thanks allot hun for sharing, VIvian and Suku are justmagical in both avatars, Abhay and Mitz and Abhay and piya😍</font>

u r welcome hun
indeed vivian n sukirtis amazing coact with the Amazing looks from both sides going so well with eachother makes the whole story so much touchable nd hundred times more affective from both sides, whether its AP or AM. 😊Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
awesome caps , except the 1st one cuz its soo sad
i hope Piya can take awaya Abhay's darkness & pain =/ [obviously not for the 200yrs he's been through.. but thora sa atleast😛]
Suku looks really pretty in the princess dress.
I just hope they get married to each other soon after the promo of Abhay's vampire self is revealed to Piya in a future episode. I have seen them a silent lovers now would like to see them as a married couple attending college. This would be a great twist to the story and i would also like to see the billion dollar look on Kabir an T' faces.
thanks n yaa so touching story
Originally posted by ..Gurti-Kash..

Thnx Nice PICSS

np😃
Originally posted by Julybaby22

awesome caps , except the 1st one cuz its soo sad
i hope Piya can take awaya Abhay's darkness & pain =/ [obviously not for the 200yrs he's been through.. but thora sa atleast😛]

yes, the first one is heartbreakingOuch

lol, yea.....200 years if not....at least some.....or if not take away the pain, share the pain....and calm him deep inside:)