India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 14th January (Page 4)

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva, last part was Superb. Clap. Charu, you can't force someone to love you. LOL. Good acting by Deepak. Both T&T are so naive D'oh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

For some reason i don't want this psycho to burst out her anger & show her real intention while TA is alone, this psycho is capable to make herself faint & create a scene to her MIL/even to her family later saying TA acted bad & stuff  so she can marry him. i don't know why i am thinking like this but i am 50/50 sure story is going in that way so TA will look bad in front of Charu's family & rest, she and her MIL might plan something using this and force TA to marry Charu at hall & its Thulasi's turn to save him from Charu.

Like you Ruby, i too don't want this psycho to reveal her intention to TA. Like you said, she is capable to do anything, she even may hug him and cry like anything (like the parc scene with TA and her) as we know what a drama queen she is. TA won't like it, but he will try to console her out of guilty feelings.Oh God, noo, spare this agony for us. 

But i don't know, how much it would work in favour of Charu if she tries to make him look bad infront of the others, especially infront of Charu's family. They have seen how much TA loves his wife through court scene and even the newspapers reported about their love. If Charu does it ignoring all the facts, atleast her uncle will have his strong suspicion about Charu.

I think this psycho is trying to get him as her hubby with all the love for her like he has now for Thulasi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Janani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Theiva..!!

OMG Charu is so low.., Drinking water in the same glass ella too much..!!
But the nose cut at the end was really nice again it is just waste talking to her.. She just plans more cheaply to separate them.
I think Monday Deepa's scene from the promo will come as TA and Charu are there at home, May be she will come to meet Thulasi, by chance she get to meet Charu there with TA...Lets see..!!

So there are more problems from Anand to T&T..!! Hmmm,....!!

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the superb update theiva
exact comment what i thought u had given theiva
Anand still didnt change and he will plan evil to phazivakufi TA 
charu's expression and dialouges are very irritating and Thulasi is a real fool to show her teeth when charu is toughing her husband Angry
if this dumpness continues i dought even in lava's marriage they wont find anything wrong.... now one more tention Thulasi had told were to keep the keys so this will create new problemsD'oh
MM told which hospital its praba's father hospital ah??

atlast the nosecut scence were superb and i love TA's dialouges
i am sure charu will be soon seen wearing green dress in Kilpak Mental Hospital

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Theiva Smile.

Grrr...just now finished watching this stupid episode, or better to say, i forced myself to watch it Angry. Stupid episode except the last two minutes. Kumaran, you just made the scene in which Thamizh ottufied Thulasi nothing, andha scene la iruntha feel e poiduchu after this psycho's dream scene. To enjoy the last two minutes we had to undergo almost seven minutes of the tortures AngryAngry. I even can't take when TA stands next to Charu, but watching a scene with Charu dreaming this much DeadDead. Athaane Charu, that is what we are asking you, ipdiya Kanavu kaanrathu DeadDead.

Hmmm.....Charu will never understand his heart. All that she wants is touching TA, her mind is filled with lust only Angry. Charu, for TA, one jenmam is not enough to love Thulasi. Srividya was looking very cute in yday's episode with her hair tied up Embarrassed.

Loved the last two minutes which showed again how much TA loves Thulasi. Hmmm, somehow i feel that T&T are going to have an argument again, Charu won't leave their house w/o a evil smile Angry

Happy Pongal to everyone!!

Edited by Nikila10 - 15 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86TheivaPearl.Nixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks theiva for wonderful update with funny comments.as theiva said pattiku udampukku mudiyathapothu sapattu thevaiya ta unnaku?

Whenever charu comes, the snake bgm is well-suited to show her evilness.And when charu touches ta's shirt,why is thuls just looking on?

And the second part which shows ta and charu seems to show that ta is somewhat suspecting her and is proving that he loves thuls every time to make charu jealous.I couldnt digest the fact that thuls just leaves charu like that with ta which will definitely lead to a big problem.

Charu is like expecting that ta will like her and hate thuls just because she cooks better.Haha she is so funny to think like that!!LOL

Ruby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleVani19KowsiNixkie

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update

There are some girls are like Charu. They will go any distance to get their man. She is portraying them very well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
great update esp the spl comments are too good.  one more dialog to be added to thendral best lines:
"tulasi kayalla samaichatha chaaptaana thaan enakku santhoshama irukku"
"energy ilai, oru oru thuliliyum love thaan irukku"
i wonder if ta will start seeing thru charu now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaKowsi

Go to top