India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 14th January (Page 2)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thank for this update Theiva...Hug I felt to give you this as the dream was far worse than on the promo and much much worse than I thought it would be.

Oh Anandh, I thought that someone being in love with you might change you but no, I was wrong. Ouch I am really really happy that Joseph and Kanagu know now, they will definitely tell TA!

Seriously how idiotic can T&T be, snake answers the cell phone which was in another room! Jeez! I skipped the dream part... Yucky...
But the 2 final minutes was suuuuuper. If she can't cook, clean, wash, Thulasi still is my Wife! Big smile  I wish Charu's anger bursts out to the open and she spills out her intentions!

Iniya Pongal Nalvazhthukal!

Edited by ranuja12 - 14 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yes i too feel this must happen next week..Wink

Charu will burst out her inner thoughts to Tamil and tat time Deepa will come to see Thulasi and she will instead over hear their conversation in hiding way as shown in tat promo and can wrongly suspect Tamil with Charu...Big smile

Lets see how my prediction goes next week!!
Silly

Edited by SweetyGreen - 14 January 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamKowsi

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for a wonderful update Theiva!  I really appreciate your patience& tolerence for writing update for todays episode....Clap

I was irritated to the core watching that psycho Charus acts today...Madama kitchen kulla vitta odene..she started thinking as TAs wife and then whatever she did after that was Censored

Kumaran sir there is no need to show us what Charu dreams...podum..idoda nirithikonga...
Let her dream whatever she wants..we dont want to see Angry ...When she dreamt like TA kissing her hand...we all know it is a dream...and TA will never do that....so there is no need to show such scenes which only irritates us to the core D'oh

I really liked the way TA answered to Charu today...if at all Charu has a little bit of vekkam, manam etc etc she should go and hang herself...but namba madamku dhaan adhellam kedaiyaade..

Hope Charu leaves soon from TAs house or is she going to ask him to drop her somewhere when he leaves to hospital? Angry we will have to wait till next week....

Meanwhile Happy Pongal to everyone..!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaRuby-86TheivaRanu.Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Tat Charu dream scene is of Dir Kumaran's plan to make the viewers go mad with anger Angry for few minutes...LOL

So the director's plan is established fully... and all the viewers will be in their peak of anger today seeing that scene and will become like buusssss suddenly after it was her day dreaming.... ROFL

lakshyamKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

For 2 sec bayanthutheen nijamo endru!!!!

But in Charu's dream TA's expressions was really good but Charu illamal Thuls endra unnum nalla irunthirukum!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 14 January 2011 at 12:47pm

lakshyamSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

For 2 sec bayanthutheen nijamo endru!!!!

But in Charu's dream TA's expressions was really good but Charu illamal Thuls endra unnum nalla irunthirukum!!!

naam ellorum ippadi bayapada vendum enru thaan director-oda plan.. so adhu nadanthadu..LOL

Yes Tamil's expression was so romantic when he kissed Charu in tat day dream sequence.. but he should have done tat to Thulasi... tat would have been nice..WinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva for today's update!Smile

First part & Last 2 min of Part 3 are good!
Its very good that other 2 friends of TA got an idea about Anand's anger towards him & what Anand thinking about TA. They will let TA know for sure on right time if anything happen in future. Anand's parts are moving bit faster so this team is planning to link his contribution through rowdy family to T/TA is not too far.

Mr.K is it that necessary to show that kissing scene twice??!  For some reason i don't want this psycho to burst out her anger & show her real intention while TA is alone, this psycho is capable to make herself faint & create a scene to her MIL/even to her family later saying TA acted bad & stuff  so she can marry him. i don't know why i am thinking like this but i am 50/50 sure story is going in that way so TA will look bad in front of Charu's family & rest, she and her MIL might plan something using this and force TA to marry Charu at hall & its Thulasi's turn to save him from Charu.

So Monday we will get an answer on if psycho is going to show her real intention or no. The way she stood is making everyone think like that, but but but if nothing like that happened i wonder how TA is going to go to hospital after eating? psycho didn't bring her car so is this director is planning to show TA/Charu bike scene plus another stupid dream scene in next promo? LOL unless this psycho does something so he wont go to hospital.

I think they will show good episodes from Feb midweek to march/April because Sun Awards voting starts around that time. so i think Wedding hall scenes will be moved after Feb midweek.

HAPPY PONGAL TO EVERYONE!!

Edited by Ruby-86 - 14 January 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I knew it was only chaaru's stupid dream. She was soo angry when Tamil was saying that he loved Thulasi no matter if she can't cook or anything because she doesn't cook food, she puts her love and care into it. Clap Avalukku paavam nalla serapothu if she carries on intefering in their lives. ApproveHow can Anand hate Tamil. Tamil started loving Thulasi after finding out that Anand's kadhal was only one-sided. Now Anand has his bujjima he doesn't have a reason to be angry with Tamil. Thulasi never liked him in the first place. Tamil should be angry at Anand for Anand lying about Thulasi loving him back.

I HATE THAT IDIOT CHAARU!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top