Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Friday 14th January

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshiniryasoNinspiritkamz22ElystiaAnnaJayrselviJanani20lakshyamThendralfankuttyponnuHema_MRanu.sushavviZEESXYRuby-86Janumiganvijisridharsand14Rishi87vjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.OLGNESArizes.Vani19CarynQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsinithya..SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super quick update Theiva dear..Clap

Wow finally its a very bad dream for us from Charu mental!!!LOL Thank goodness its not real..Big smile

Charu romba aasai paadathey u will not get Tamil even if u stand upside down..LOL

Finally as a Pongal gift they showed Charu's angry and irritated face done by Tamil's hurting words for her... well done Tamil..Clap unaku venum di Charu mental!! Thirumbhi paakame odi po andha veettai vittu..Angry

Tamil nee kalakitte!!!  Ur love forThulasi is so true!!Clap
And each words were super o super!!!Clap

And tat Anand is gonna suffer more from Bujjima family...Angry How dare he told Tamil like this in suspecting way..Angry

And pavam wat will happen to paati.. i feel she will die and more hot happenings can happen in future episodes later..Cry

Happy Pongal to all my dear IF frends and Thendral Team....
Party

Edited by SweetyGreen - 14 January 2011 at 11:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TheivaJanani20lakshyamTTfanPearl.KowsiNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update!

What an episode....i knew psycho will cook thinking like that but didn't expect her to tell in dialogs....Angry..disgusting girl...Anand....i know you are going to be a big problem to TA....back stab him more...shaking hand with your rowdy in-laws...what a example to friendship...did he realize that he even got someone who really likes him....i hope he is not.....if he realize that he wont see TA as enemy...uhh...i srsly feel he doesn't deserve Shyamala....i bet she will hate him so much later after she get to know about him....completely....unless he lies too much about TA as she is bit possessive too when it comes to anand...pro team showed anands real face yet again after he succeed in his mysterious love...they probably thought viewers wont enjoy his love track if they show him like this on every single epiAngryAngryAngry...

2nd part...i didn't expect Thulasi leaving to hospital..i am scared after thulasi innocently said about key and meter box....psycho might plan something...someone need to give 100s
of slaps to this psycho....i am irritated to the core...over reacting to everything..
omg omg..running when TA called kutttima...touching his shirt telling there's dust.....giving water and drinking the rest....and the way she chased thulasi out using grandma's sickness... and then what to tell about her dream?..Censoredthis team should have avoided showing too much of that disgusting dream...she better not ularufy that these craps are called "love" to her mental athai and others...insulting the real meaning of loveAngry

i was cooled down a bit after that last 1min lol...thevaiya miss psycho.......good nose cut to psycho who thought he will praise her food....now go hit your head on wall at your house...i really wish that our psycho show her real face to TA saying that he is her husband on Monday and Deepa overhears......just like how she said her athai that she want TA when she got too emotional....but i doubt it....
Happy Pongal Everyone

Edited by Noxeous - 14 January 2011 at 11:33am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Thanks Theiva for the nice and detailed update!Smile

OMG! This Anand will never thirundufyEvil Smile.Todays episode clearly showed that he will take revenge on TA with the ganja problem. I could not stand the crap he was talking about ThulasiDead. When did Thulasi said she loved Anand? Idiot to the core.AngryAngry

Another Psycho Charu with full of day dreamingAngryAngry. Weirdo!

TA, you are just so amazing. Nothing can beat your love for ThulasiEmbarrassed. Amazing when he described Thulasi cooks with LOVE eventhough it does not taste good. Wonderful dialogs by TAClapClap.

Whatever it is, the director finally gave nice Pongal treat to the views by giving nice nosecut to CharuStar. Ithu Theivaya Charu unnaku?? All your day dreams demolished by TA in a minClapClap. Loved it.Wink

HAPPY PONGAL TO ALL IF MEMBERS!PartyPartyParty

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.Janani20lakshyammini_00vjayamTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!Clap

Episode was ok...Charu ur dream is too much, dont dream...Okie ur paavam soo dream only, but u cant win in ur lifeLOL...Angry

Anand...Hmm now its clear like you said Anand is gonna be the enemy of TA!!!...

Btw just want to say Charu chee i mean Srividhya looked nice in yesterday episode!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 15 January 2011 at 10:43am

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva.Smile

Anand is acting too much, as usual he just fell for her beauty (like Thulasi), 
nothing else! Stupid guy, Im sure he wil bring alot of problems for Tamizh. Angry
At last they showed Kanagu after a long time, happy to see him.Big smile

Now coming to the most horrible part!Dead Grrr, I wish I could just kill Charu.AngryAngry
Hasnt she got any brains and dont her parents ask where she oor suthus?? 
Unresponsible family! The dream bit was a bit over the top, and was way too 
long. I cant even stand such scenes with Charu and Tamizh, even in a bloody
dream! AngryCharu, what ever stupid plans you do it wont ever work! So just get a
life rather than going behind other girls husbands and even wanting to ***** with
Tamizh. DeadDeadDead(Sorry for using these bad words, I just cant take this anymore) 
I think the director really wants rotten eggs to be thrown at him!Angry

Thulasi, you could have waited for your hubby, ok what to do? It is a serious
matter anyway but you should have not told about where the key is kept.
Great job Tamizh, you proved that even if Thulasi is dumb or an idiot she is your wife 
no matter what. LOL LOLSuper nose cut for that pyscho! Clap

Edited by janani123 - 14 January 2011 at 11:34am

Ruby-86TheivalakshyamPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thank you Theiva Dear for the wonderful update.....Can imagine how much you must have gont thru to do this update...... Clap
This dream mania is too much now......Angry
She drank the water TA gave her.....Yuck......Next enna avan sapta plate la sapida poraya......finished...AngryAngryAngry
TA and T are perfect idiotic couples.....OuchOuchOuch.......giving  all sorts of unnecessary information to everyone.....Good one by TA..ClapClapClap...he told that psyc how much he  loves Thulasi....still she is not ready to accept the fact....Dead
The way TA explained about how much he loves Thulz and viceversa was really awesome...but no use....its again into deaf ears.....this girl is completely out of mind....DeadDead

I seriously feel happy that Anand showed his true feeling towards TA to Joseph and Kanagu.....atleast from now on lets see whether this nut couple is careful with him.....Shocked

So deepa scene still missing from promo.....Sleepy
Only when Lavanya's wedding scene starts its going to catch up again i think.......Smile

Anyways, except for the irritating dream scene , other two parts were good.....still the other parts somehow balanced the dream scenes ..........still charu is there so more tortures awaiting.....OuchQuestionQuestion

HAPPY PONGAL TO ALL OF YOU

Edited by shubba - 14 January 2011 at 11:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.Janani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Thanks Theiva for the Update!!!

Anand is reacting too much for his friends' naakals!!
Tamizh is better than you BujjipaAngryAngry!!!

Kuttyma endru kuppithathu Thulasiya!!! Kurukka vanthu "enna" endru kekiraAngry??

I wasAngryAngry when Charu TA's wife mathiri thanni eduthu kooduthu vaali annupinathuAngryAngry!!!

Too much dream CharuAngryAngry!!!!
But Nethi Addi for Charu!!! Super TABig smileWink!!! Chellam SuperWinkEmbarrassed!!!

Veedu veelai seya theriyathikum Thulasi thaan my wife endru sollekulla Charu's mugame marithuBig smileTongueClap!!!!Deepak's expressions was superbEmbarrassedClapDay Dreaming!!!

Dear Friends, Iniya Pongal Nazhvazhtukaal!!!
Happy Pongal!!

Edited by Kowsi - 14 January 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayTheivaRuby-86vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top