Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Makeup, costumes and Looks

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshruti10augustLaTuLapbtghoshskavitha08WanderbugkadduuFishfishSophia21*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19mIsHeZ.xPrinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hi Shashi

I think most of the changes have been subtle. With regards to Kala you forgot her other trademark...bright and deadly lipstick, the dark maroon being the deadliest one so far...  but this week she has toned the shade down.  We have seen Kala always in a sari or night gown, but it would be gr8 to see her in a salwar suit.  Its a shame that once you are married you have to wear a sari, this seems to happen in all serials unless it is a punjabi family.  BTW I agree that Naku looks good in a  simple sari, as you say not so innocent as before. I am also missing Dutta's bright Kurta's, my favourite was the white and bright blue ones, he also looked good in the green wedding one. Suds has to my knowledge never worn indian and Kishore western clothes, so it would be interesting to have a swap.

Edited by LaTuLa - 14 January 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghosh-bharti-Prinsesse.SuviAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Nice post :-)

Nakku's look was bound to evolve post the FR since she is now married as well but I wish they would bring back her hairstyle from the initial post-FR days....which had the center parting and the bangs on the side....she looked gorgeous with that hairstyle....right now the way they have her hair pulled up in the front in sort of a bump....I don't like it....doesn't suit her.

Kala looks much better now than she did in the initial days of the show.....they made her look too old with many of her auntyji outfits/makeup....now she looks more sophisticated comparitively.

Dutta's looks have evolved based on his phases....his dark/angsty phases show him in dark colored pathanis like black/blue/brown and when he goes into 'happy' mode, he wears a lot of white....and then rang-birange chamkeele kurteLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 14 January 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-kabeeraspeakingPrinsesse.Suvi

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I want Dutta back in this initial jeans and blazer look from time to time. Pathanis ofcourse suit him the best...but some variety is needed.

LaTuLapbtghoshdesigrl414

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Interesting postLOL 

@Anu...they were forced to change Naku's hairstyle because apparently MV has got new short bangsLOL I agree with you...Naku looked beautiful in her older hairdo....it'll come back, I think, once Mahi's hair grows long enough!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7pbtghosh-bharti-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Interesting postLOL 

@Anu...they were forced to change Naku's hairstyle because apparently MV has got new short bangsLOL I agree with you...Naku looked beautiful in her older hairdo....it'll come back, I think, once Mahi's hair grows long enough!

LOL yeah I guess it's cuz of MV's haircut but I do wish that hairstyle comes back soon....she looked really like this mature married woman in that hairstyle.....right now she looks like a kindergarten kid wearing a sariLOL....upar se the harkatein they make Nakku do don't really help the situation either *sigh*LOL

pbtghoshsub_rosa-bharti-

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear....

I lyk most dutta's pathanis but he luk cool in jeans nd blazers as well.
Well, cuming to naku, she luks gud in simple sarees post FR, bt i lyk her previous hair style, wich surely change coz MV had a hair cut.

One more thing i noticed about roops is that initialy, she had a black spot above her lips wich is not there now.
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Nice post dear....

I lyk most dutta's pathanis but he luk cool in jeans nd blazers as well.
Well, cuming to naku, she luks gud in simple sarees post FR, bt i lyk her previous hair style, wich surely change coz MV had a hair cut.

One more thing i noticed about roops is that initialy, she had a black spot above her lips wich is not there now.

hey there,

nice topic for discussion..........

kala, anytime no gaudy jewelry n lipstick....... its so no-no for anyone for that matter........

for dutta, i wud like the bright colored ones during DP episodes, the red, blue, light yellow kurtas were too good on him mixed white or beige pants........ they looked very decent n underplayed........... these pathani suits, i prefer black suits him the best........ the rest r boring colors...........

for a don, jeans wudnt go well......... i thnk that is the reason, they went in for pathani suits....

for naku...... ya her previous hairstyle was the best....... it made her look very innocent......... no wonder dutta misses his dark nakku........... then dont speak at all, so only looks shd at least b considered for similarities.......... if wud speak, then probably he wud hav searched for similarities na.............

watever naku decides, i wud like her plait be braid well.......... not wtih twisting making it look funny........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top