Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14th Jan 2011 (Page 6)

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by shonapinky

Zuby .dear..Hugomg diz iz ur first update....Partyu did a fab job sweety....StarClap thankz a tonnnn fr d awesum update Thumbs Up..awww loved doz cute Tasha momentzDay Dreamingmissing u loadz ...take care...!!lottzzz of luv and hugz...!!!!Big smile

Shonu MonuHug Yeah!My first update.Embarrassed Awww...Thank uBig smileBig smileBig smile  Moz welcome,Shonu.
Did u see Patil Saab's quiet stares????Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming "Sigh" So sweeeet!
Miss u too. No precap at all for the past week.These CVs na?AngryAngryAngry 
Thank u again for ur kind commentsEmbarrassed You take care tooBig smile
ur mozzzz welcum sweety...!!Big smile i did yr......Embarrassedaww zuby dear day dreaming....cuteee.Embarrassed.. yeah Angry lol...!!!! aww thankz a lottt zuby...!! keep rocking...!!Starluv and hugz..!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
OmG Zuby u r doing the written update. Shocked Aww that was a really very adorable update. very well written. Thumbs Up I didn't watch the whole epi and just had to come and read the update and I'm so happy to see u update the epi today. u totally rock with your rapchik update. Cool  LOL

hope u'll entertain us with many more written updates Zuby. Hug

Thanks. Smile

-Carrie-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing.I m kind of liking this track of nakku...where the  villagers love towards her is growing each day..I m sure when dutta is back he will be suprised to see that how nakku not only took care of his family but his praja..as well..Would love to see villagers going gaga over nakku's good deeds infront of dutta..would like to see his reaction to all this...n plus baaji adding spice by how she was the only one confident of him being alive....n how she handled the new ACP...n how he bowed down to her in helping find duttaLOL I m sure joh bache kuchi aaprehensions hai Dutta ke dil mein nakku ke pyaar ke liye ...they will change n he will adore her all the more...n side by side I want to see a craving dutta ...who will want to do all silly things for his lady's attention....n love..LOL I now I know I m being dumb...but to see all this I wouldnt mind being dumbLOL

You are right, Megha. I think this is the pivot around which the whole uttaraadhikaari issue will revolve.In many Kingdoms when the king suddenly is incapacitated or killed there is always a tussle of power over the issue of ascension.And its always among the siblings of the King & the immediate family of the King.(wife & kids). Thats exactly is what in play here. Kala will declare herself heir to the throne but widespread public support of Nakusha will see her being sidelined in the most humiliating way. It will be a lesson of a lifetime for Kala. After all it was her doing that Nakusha today is the queen of Dutta & queen of Patilwadi.
But Megha he has been acting silly since the day he came back from the jungle. Do u think the old Dutta would forgive the face hiding thing so fast & keep bugging Nakku for food in the middle of the night.LOLLOLLOL

Hmm Well I think his confrontation between him n seema will sort him out as a person n definitely this temporary blindness is going to calm him down n make him think hard about nakku n her every little gesture that she has done for him till now....n will make him crave all the more for her..her absence n his blindness will make him restless just to see his nakku all the time infront of him....Till now he was not ready to accept the fact that he fell in love with the fair nakku as well in the same way he fell for the dark nakku..fair n dark nakku's picture has merged in his heart n now this time out with seema n away from nakku will make his brain accept the fact that he loves his nakku n not her fair or dark avtaar.....he is in love with Nakku's heart n soul n not her physical appearance.....n this time out with seema will make him see the difference between Seema's dhoka n nakku's dhoka.....Nakku did it because she was scared for the way he will react to her being fair n her fairness will cause an insecurity in him that she might cheat him like other beautiful women....but seema she cheated on him deliberately using her looks.....also after that night where baaji was drunk n he told duttathat Nakku was willing to tell him her truth but it was him n the family who stopped her so she was not at fault but the people all around her who made her faulter in dutta's eyes.....Now I think Dutta accepts the fact that nakku didn't give him Dhoka because she wanted too ..that is why he let nakku tie the sacred thread before his accident ...if didn't accept the fact that she is innocent he would let her do so n shrug her off as usual!LOL

Edited by meghaparti - 15 January 2011 at 3:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrymozart66-Azy--Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

OmG Zuby u r doing the written update. Shocked Aww that was a really very adorable update. very well written. Thumbs Up I didn't watch the whole epi and just had to come and read the update and I'm so happy to see u update the epi today. u totally rock with your rapchik update. Cool  LOL

hope u'll entertain us with many more written updates Zuby. Hug

Thanks. Smile
Yeah Ritu. Shabz very kindly let me do the update for Friday's episode. Thanks RituBig smile Only D's part was good rest all was quite boring.Sleepy Uff! Kala & Suds are like a week old milk nowDead  Watch the first scene only if u really don;t have time to watch the whole episode. D was very awesome.Day Dreaming
You are so kind, itna bhi kuch achcha nahi thaEmbarrassedLOL
Don't know, Ritu. I'm a back up updater.Only if one of the regulars cant do it then they'll let me.But I hope to do it again soon.Smile

-Ritz-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing.I m kind of liking this track of nakku...where the  villagers love towards her is growing each day..I m sure when dutta is back he will be suprised to see that how nakku not only took care of his family but his praja..as well..Would love to see villagers going gaga over nakku's good deeds infront of dutta..would like to see his reaction to all this...n plus baaji adding spice by how she was the only one confident of him being alive....n how she handled the new ACP...n how he bowed down to her in helping find duttaLOL I m sure joh bache kuchi aaprehensions hai Dutta ke dil mein nakku ke pyaar ke liye ...they will change n he will adore her all the more...n side by side I want to see a craving dutta ...who will want to do all silly things for his lady's attention....n love..LOL I now I know I m being dumb...but to see all this I wouldnt mind being dumbLOL

You are right, Megha. I think this is the pivot around which the whole uttaraadhikaari issue will revolve.In many Kingdoms when the king suddenly is incapacitated or killed there is always a tussle of power over the issue of ascension.And its always among the siblings of the King & the immediate family of the King.(wife & kids). Thats exactly is what in play here. Kala will declare herself heir to the throne but widespread public support of Nakusha will see her being sidelined in the most humiliating way. It will be a lesson of a lifetime for Kala. After all it was her doing that Nakusha today is the queen of Dutta & queen of Patilwadi.
But Megha he has been acting silly since the day he came back from the jungle. Do u think the old Dutta would forgive the face hiding thing so fast & keep bugging Nakku for food in the middle of the night.LOLLOLLOL

Hmm Well I think his confrontation between him n seema will sort him out as a person n definitely this temporary blindness is going to calm him down n make him think hard about nakku n her every little gesture that she has done for him till now....n will make him crave all the more for her..her absence n his blindness will make him restless just to see his nakku all the time infront of him....Till now he was not ready to accept the fact that he fell in love with the fair nakku as well in the same way he fell for the dark nakku..fair n dark nakku's picture has merged in his heart n now this time out with seema n away from nakku will make his brain accept the fact that he loves his nakku n not her fair or dark avtaar.....he is in love with Nakku's heart n soul n not her physical appearance.....n this time out with seema will make him see the difference between Seema's dhoka n nakku's dhoka.....Nakku did it because she was scared for the way he will react to her being fair n her fairness will cause an insecurity in him that she might cheat him like other beautiful women....but seema she cheated on him deliberately using her looks.....also after that night where baaji was drunk n he told duttathat Nakku was willing to tell him her truth but it was him n the family who stopped her so she was not at fault but the people all around her who made her faulter in dutta's eyes.....Now I think Dutta accepts the fact that nakku didn't give him Dhoka because she wanted too ..that is why he let nakku tie the sacred thread before his accident ...if didn't accept the fact that she is innocent he would let her do so n shrug her off as usual!LOL

I hope Megha he too starts dreaming about Nakku.Then we can have some more super TaSha scenesEmbarrassed But I hope he doesn't mistake Seema for Nakku & ends up err.... you-know-what.Dead After all, he's hurt badly plus the medicines will make him woozy.Pls CVs anything but that......

meghaparti

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bfunofbb123

tanx alot zuby 4 the wonderful update wow it doesn't even look ur first awesome work dear yes the 1st scene saved the day D/MR was superb the way he stood tall eyin his wife & the look he gives N in the jeep was mindblowing & naku i am liking the style she is showing. but we want full D by mon. it is too much they showing v.little of D ab bass.Tanx dear !Smile
Thanks JordaBig smile Yes! It was my first attempt.I got a chance suddenly yesterday. Hope wasn't a silly updateEmbarrassedLOL D! Haye! No description will be enough for him.I can't tell you how I much had to control myself while writing the update,I wanted to say so much about him but I was scared I won't be given another chance of doing updates if I went rambling endlessly about D.LOL
I hope D too starts dreaming about Nakku & Nakku too sees him everywhere.Then we can have loadz & loadz of TaSha scenes.Embarrassed

Hey Zuby i am glad u got a chance u deserve it & lucky 4 us it was not sily don't say that it was very entertaining & full of humour really enjoy reading it u made the epi more interesting i was really bored with kala & ullu scenes but u made them look interesting tanx zuby. yes i know words won't b enough to talk about D but u can talk as much as u want after all it ur section ha haLOL. i am sure no body will mindLOL tanx dear i hope to c u from now on part of all our wonderful updaters!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR-Carrie-

Go to top