Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 14th Jan 2011 (Page 5)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Dear @Suvi,@hanane & @Suhana Wecome!Thanks loadz gals.This is a lot of encouragement for me.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikkaisha

Wonderful first update dear.Smile This show will fall apart if Dutta isn't in it....In the whole episode,only Dutta's scene was worth watching,rest was soooo boring.He ( Mishal) is indeed heart and soul of LTL ........
.Will look forward to more updates from you.

Isha! Where are you & how are you?Cry Missed u so much.Hope you had a funfilled festival,dear.
Thanks,Isha.Big smile One glimpse of D Sweetheart is enough to soothe our parched heartsDay Dreaming WoW! What a superb look he gives Nakku in both his scenes.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I can't count how many times I've watched it."Sigh"
I hope I get another chance at doing updates soon Isha.I was only filling in for Pooja,yesterday.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrysikkaisha

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Thanks for the update Zuby...very well written dear....keep writing more Big smile
Your welcome,CrystalBig smileThanks.Hope u liked it.Big smile
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Zuby!! Congrats on doing so well on your first update!! Keep it up!!

D's scenes were outstanding!! This guy can kill anybody with his looks!

-Carrie-

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by sikkaisha

Wonderful first update dear.Smile This show will fall apart if Dutta isn't in it....In the whole episode,only Dutta's scene was worth watching,rest was soooo boring.He ( Mishal) is indeed heart and soul of LTL ........
.Will look forward to more updates from you.

Isha! Where are you & how are you?Cry Missed u so much.Hope you had a funfilled festival,dear.
Thanks,Isha.Big smile One glimpse of D Sweetheart is enough to soothe our parched heartsDay Dreaming WoW! What a superb look he gives Nakku in both his scenes.Day Dreaming I can't count how many times I've watched it."Sigh"
I hope I get another chance at doing updates soon Isha.I was only filling in for Pooja,yesterday.Smile

Hey dear,it was nightmarish last week after hearing Mishal leaving news,had a sinking feeling in my heart whole week. Was just active in that petition and sending mail to creatives.IF was also silent ....but now things are appearing hopeful again.Keeping my fingers crossed.SmileThanks for missing me dearHug.I  too was missing everyone at IF ,it has become such an integral part of my life now.
So true ...even one glimpse of Dutta was enough to bring charm of LTL back.Episodes without him are so lifeless and boring.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Thanks for the lovely update Zuby!! Congrats on doing so well on your first update!! Keep it up!!

D's scenes were outstanding!! This guy can kill anybody with his looks!

Moz welcomeBig smile Thanks MozzyEmbarrassedBig smile 
True! He kills me everytime he comes on screen.That's what is called mar mar ke jeena aur jee jee ke marna,I guess.Day DreamingLOL

mozart66

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Zuby .dear..Hugomg diz iz ur first update....Partyu did a fab job sweety....StarClap thankz a tonnnn fr d awesum update Thumbs Up..awww loved doz cute Tasha momentzDay Dreamingmissing u loadz ...take care...!!lottzzz of luv and hugz...!!!!Big smile

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

Zuby .dear..Hugomg diz iz ur first update....Partyu did a fab job sweety....StarClap thankz a tonnnn fr d awesum update Thumbs Up..awww loved doz cute Tasha momentzDay Dreamingmissing u loadz ...take care...!!lottzzz of luv and hugz...!!!!Big smile

Shonu MonuHug Yeah!My first update.Embarrassed Awww...Thank uBig smileBig smileBig smile  Moz welcome,Shonu.
Did u see Patil Saab's quiet stares????Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming "Sigh" So sweeeet!
Miss u too. No precap at all for the past week.These CVs na?AngryAngryAngry 
Thank u again for ur kind commentsEmbarrassed You take care tooBig smile

shonapinky

Go to top